Become a Patron!

Turbo RDA

So my girlfriend has been using the turbo and recently she dropped it. The wide bore glass that fits the top cap of the V1 has shattered :(

Whilst searching for a possible solution (FT china glass) I pondered the possibility of the V2 top cap being interchangeable with the V1.

If someone knows, or has both... please chime in!

I can order the glass alone from FT, but this post is being made to find out what parts fit together between the 2 Ohm Nation Turbo versions available.

Many thanks!

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A customer came in to the shop with a similar problem,. If I remember right, an Atlantis glass replacement will fit right in there

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just reread your post and realized i didnt add anything to the post, oops, gl with your question 8)

Haha, no worries. I appreciate the help!

Now ... I've watched vids comparing the v1 and v2, and I end up shouting at all the videos cause no one is talking about swapping parts between them.

That being said, i like the deck of the v1 a lot and have no trouble with any of it. I have heard that the juice well is a bit smaller on the v2. I'm being hard headed because I think the best of both worlds would be the v1 deck with the v2 top cap.

Anybody able to give it a shot, or have experience? thanks again!

VU Sponsors