Become a Patron!

Trying to find the right for me. (Flavor, small clouds)

Hello, I’ve been trying to find the right vape for me. I looking for a vape that doesn’t make big clouds but that has the best outstanding flavor. I just want a small vape that has a tank, that is easy to setup or a kit. The main thing is, it’s supposed to be discrete and have little to no clouds.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, I’ve been trying to find the right vape for me. I looking for a vape that doesn’t make big clouds but that has the best outstanding flavor. I just want a small vape that has a tank, that is easy to setup or a kit. The main thing is, it’s supposed to be discrete and have little to no clouds.
A juul like all the kids are buying these days sounds like what you're looking for.. I'm not sure about flavor but no clouds and discreet as hell.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
~Start with 70%PG juice or higher... then get the tank with the tightest draw and smallest chamber you can find. Build deck and chamber along the lines of a Kayfun pre V3..... and a coil of about 1.5ohm or higher probably closer to 2ohms and 5-10 watts. Key to flavor is a good coil and careful recipe making. clouds is about minmizing the amount of juice vaped mostly but high PG and low Air help. OR go to one of the new nic salts rigs like the Juul

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are many rebuildable tanks that cater to low wattage or if you don't wanna use a rebuildable something like the Innokin endura t20s. I agree with above comments as well with a pod mod like the Juul

VU Sponsors