Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You pretty much can't freeze your juice. Neither PG or VG will freeze in any freezer you're likely to use.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ALMOST freeze your juices. it will make your wildest dreams come true.
No need to freeze my juice. Lol
The gourmet juice I get from ITC Vapes is THICK straight out of the mail...so thick its like molasses, VG max is awesome dripping for massive fluffy white clouds..(using a good dual coil build around .12-.14 ohms or lower)..caution trying to use this juice in a tank..its so thick it doesn't wick well, like in a kayfun..wind up with dry hits and burnt cotton, but in a good RDA its superb...

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No need to freeze my juice. Lol
The gourmet juice I get from ITC Vapes is THICK straight out of the mail...so thick its like molasses, VG max is superb dripping for massive fluffy white clouds..(using a good dual coil build around .12-.14 ohms or lower)..caution trying to use this juice in a tank..its so thick it doesn't wick well, like in a kayfun..wind up with dry hits and burnt cotton, but in a good RDA its superb..without having to try to freeze it either..lol

May vape ok in a 91%. Those juice channels have gotten deep!

A bit more specifics, sir?
like @Lefty said it wont freeze so ignore that part. But aside from that it is thicker and it cools down your coils between pulls and brings out creamier custardy milk or tobacco notes even more no matter the coil in my experience as long as your dripping/sub ohming. For me it makes a more full, flavorful, and extra cloudy experience! ^-^

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
May vape ok in a 91%. Those juice channels have gotten deep!
Funny you should say that..my sister tried some of my Vanilla Cream CupCake from ITC Vapes in her new R91 with a 1.0 ohm build and organic cotton wick..on about the 5th hit she indeed got a dry hit with a still full tank..she went back to her 50/50 mix from MBV...That juice from ITC Vapes is awesome for dripping though...

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny you should say that..my sister tried some of my Vanilla Cream CupCake from ITC Vapes in her new R91 with a 1.0 ohm build and organic cotton wick..on about the 5th hit she indeed got a dry hit with a still full tank..she went back to her 50/50 mix from MBV...That juice from ITC Vapes is awesome for dripping though...

interesting. i sort of use full vg. but then again, i'm making it with 30% pg based flavour - so i guess it's not full vg. i'm so into vanilla custard atm. it's become my adv. and it tastes best (for me at least) with as much vg as poss'

VU Sponsors