lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The president does not have the authority to ban any consumer product. Who knows, maybe he doesn't want vaping banned, that he actually endorses it. His plan is for the democrats to now, in their reliable knee-jerk fashion, fight to keep it unregulated. He puts up a bit of a fuss then says ok, you win. This is not beyond the realm of possibility. Nonetheless, he can't make it illegal, but he surely can get the ears of those who could.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51649/walsh-media-claim-theres-vaping-crisis-and-matt-walsh
actual if you see 5150 other post juice flavors have been part of the deeming for a while now and were not enforced now they are officially working on those rules and enforcement guidelines where before it was devices that were in the cross hairs they still are just now juice is next in there sights.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
actual if you see 5150 other post juice flavors have been part of the deeming for a while now and were not enforced now they are officially working on those rules and enforcement guidelines where before it was devices that were in the cross hairs they still are just now juice is next in there sights.

I left the US in 1997. Nowadays, I look at it and ask myself, "Where the hell has my country gone?" It makes me feel sad.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is alot of truth there....90% of all news outlets in America are owned by 6 multinational corporations...if we had an honest media instead of "fake news" corporate propoganda mills...The public would have been told the truth about vaping years ago..instead our media pushes lies and fear mongering to manufacture consent, and get the slaves to actually beg for the chains to be put around their necks and thank their slave master for his benevolence...look at the pieces of shit who call themselves journalists they still can't tell us exactlly what it is causing these "mysterious" illnesses...but then what do you expect from a media who tells us to buy into the idea that Jeffery Epstien committed suicide while his gaurds took a nap and the only two cameras in the entire prison that were broken were watching Epstien's cell.....and this is what they call journalisim.....shilling propoganda for the elites.

because those big 6 corps dont want controversy, and daring to ask the govt hard questions is deemed controversial by those big corps.
which means no reporter will dare oppose the govt in any form.
its why we invaded Iraq.
because no "journalist" got up and asked the govt the hard questions like for example "where is the hard tangible evidence that WMDs exist in Iraq?"

if you wanna see what real journalists look like...
go watch
ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN
and
GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK
on Netflix

people like those journalists, dont exist and havent existed since the early 90s.

the funny thing is that the free press was created in the West for one purpose.
to police the government.
to be the watchdog for the people.
and thats it. nothing else.
even the european royalty of the enlightened age stated that.
so if these dipshits in the news agencies arent doing their job...what are they doing?
oh yeah, serving the sponsors like Tide, McDonalds and Cheerios.
fan fuckin tastic.

good night sweet princes.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not the last word on anything, but as bad as this is, in my view, it's not quite time to panic just yet. Making an announcement is not the same as working out how to give it feet on mainstreet and the monstrous bureaucracy that is the U.S. government takes 6 months to blow it's own nose. No details are in place and this hamhanded move on the part of the Mi governor and the President is one of the least efficient ways to do anything out of the many impressively inefficient ways they do EVERYthing.

As always, I could be wrong, but I think it may take a while for them to actually deny anybody the ability to vape. Even flavors. Maybe.

not even a month, and this post did not age well.

uh.
its time to panic.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I meant to say this yesterday on National Save Vaping Day, but about a week ago I sent a stern but polite letter to one of my state senators & my local Rep. I had already signed the petitions weeks ago.

Then a few days ago I sent a letter to my other Senator & my Ohio governor. Been trying to do everything I can to fight against this flavor ban BS. Gonna start calling lawmakers on the phone likely today.

But I feel that what some people are saying about not enough of us getting involved is true. No one is gonna sign a petition, write a letter, or make a call for you if you're a vaper & you care about your rights. There are well over 10 million of us, & the couple hundred thousand signatures gathered, although welcome, is frankly pathetic.
What is that, maybe 1 in 100 vapers willing to do the bare minimum? It's not nearly enough.

Wait too long & those of us who sat on their hands will never know the difference they could've made. Do I really need to point out that we stand stronger together?

But I haven't lost hope, & neither should you! If you're reading this & you haven't already, please contact your state governor, state senators, & district rep & tell them that a flavor ban is a terrible idea! Assume they know nothing & set them straight on the facts. Be stern but polite, as I mentioned. Get the vapers in your life fired up & involved!

We need more help if the industry as we know it will survive the flavor ban.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. :)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors