Trump Announces Unprecedented Support for Legalizing Marijuana

Discussion in 'Non-Vaping Related' started by SMOKIE, Apr 16, 2018.

1. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership Show Host Reviewer Vape Media VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
  2. St.Roostifer

St.Roostifer Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Good. This stupid war on drugs that Reagan started in the 80's has done nothing but cost tax payers 1 trillion dollars and imprison many that didn't deserve it. Fuck the Fed and big pharma.

3. Pegleg Meg

Pegleg Meg Yarrr, me booty VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    I see Trump as being very nationalist in economics, it makes sense he supports not interfering with state-legalized business activities. :)

P.S. Obama sent a letter to California asking them to not criminalize their newly legalized medical marijuana growers and dispensaries, granted that was a small scale but, it was as it was at the time

Tl:dr - Cool, but not unprecedented (me being picky about headlines)

4. pulsevape

pulsevape Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    ...so, what..meanwhile a technology that could save a billion smokers lives is de facto criminalized.

inspects likes this.
  5. HazyShades

HazyShades Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    There is much money to be made from sin taxes.
    Perhaps POTUS Donald's business acumen recognizes that as long as MJ is classified as
    a DEA Schedule 1 controlled substance and prosecuted there will continue to be large amounts of dollars
    going to other countries and the underground economy.

Seems like yet another reason to fire AG Sessions.

Pegleg Meg and 2WhiteWolves like this.