Become a Patron!

Truly Premium e-liquid is only $5 away at chuckvape.com!

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Looking for a truly premium e liquid that is a cut above the rest? Tired of buying cheap juice labeled as premium, only to throw half the bottle away because you can't stand what the flavor has faded to? 5 Buck Chuck has the solution to your vaping struggles.

5 Buck Chuck is a new e liquid company, fresh off hiatus to give you the best product available! We made a decision to shut things down almost 2 years ago. During the Great FDA Regulation of 2016, I saw it beneficial to leave the vaping industry for a period of time to perfect the product that had grown to a truly groundbreaking product. After months of careful planning and engineering, we are ready to give the vaping world what they truly deserve and that's premium juice for cheap juice prices!

We have two monumental lines to choose from; the High Lyfe line, a complex set of flavors that will make you throw away that cheap juice you got yesterday from that vape shop. Then we have the Hustler line, a 20 juice set of simple flavors. Simple in the purpose that you can make them even better. We make extremely delicious juice, but we know our fans, and our fans love to make it their own. Well, we want you to too! When you create a recipe for a flavor combination you love using our juice, you can enter your recipe into our calculator and we'll post all recipes to the comments section of our forum located at ChuckVape.com

Go check out ChuckVape.com and look around at the 30 different flavors we have to offer. Buy 6 bottles or more and receive free shipping! Just to clarify, that's 6 30ml glass bottles of premium e liquid hand crafted by me, Chuck Sinclair, and my wonderful crew for just $30+tax

Check it out today and bring the e juice revolution to your town! The premium vaping e liquid scene has a new price and it's $5.

ChuckVape.com

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Now that you've got a little bit of a introduction to who we are and what we do. Let's dive into detail about our juice.

The High Lyfe Line is a complex set of flavors. 10 vape juice in all, this line has everything you need for those of us who are busy and need an all day vape that they can depend on. You're working hard all day and need a vape juice that can keep up with you. Enter the High Lyfe line. Banana Cream Pie, Blue Sunshine, and Summer Medley just to name a few are flavors that will bring enjoyment every hit you take! I guarantee it! These flavors are made from great ingredients that don't gunk up your coils and give off great, unparalleled flavor!

Check out all of the High Lyfe line HERE!

Also, don't forget that we are offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders of 6 bottles or more! That's $30+tax for 180ml of truly premium e juice!

Attachments

• FreeShipping2.png
    FreeShipping2.png
    758.3 KB · Views: 0

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Do you like to create things yourself? Work with your hands? Add your own flair to whatever you are passionate about?

We heard you loud and clear. The Hustler Line is just for you! 20 flavors, delicious and wonderful by themselves, but we understand you like to make things better. So, we specifically kept in mind the idea of vapers mixing the Hustler line flavors together. We even have a recipe calculator that lets you tell us what your recipe is. Each month we pick the best flavor recipes submitted to us!

Check out some of these wonderful flavors; AppleBerry, KeyLime Pie, Strawberry Cream, Orange, Tobacco, Ice, and so much more!

Check out some flavor recipes created and tested by our founder, Chuck Sinclair!

Attachments

• ChocolateFondueParadise2.png
    ChocolateFondueParadise2.png
    286.6 KB · Views: 1

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Fruit vapes are probably the most vaped flavors around, but fruit flavors can be easily screwed up. Too much flavoring can make your juice too sweet or too tart. It could gunk up your coils too. 5 Buck Chuck has revolutionized the way we vape fruit flavors. With perfectly simple flavor profiles like Apple, Banana, Orange, Blueberry, and Coconut. We take out all the fluff and give you nothing but pure delicious flavor. Not overpowering, but not lacking. We've found that sweet spot that makes all of our flavors all day vapes!

Try one of the many fruit flavors we have for sale at ChuckVape.com

Don't forget we have free shipping on all order of 6 bottle or more!

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
New flavor recipe created! Grandmaws Pie! By a vaping community member! I've tried it! It's wonderful. I see why she created this recipe, well worth it!

ChuckVape.com gives the vaping community an opportunity to make their vaping experience even better! We have 20 flavors, the Hustler Line, that are fairly basic flavors. Perfect on their own, in fact downright delicious, but also perfect building blocks to create something new! Take these flavors from the recipe and mix them for yourself. It's amazing what you can create! Grandmaws Pie Samantha Kirk.png

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I hope you are enjoying your summer but I have a vape that will increase the enjoyment 1,000 fold!

Presenting Summer Medley! A beautifully satisfying fruit vape. Summer Medley is the perfect premixed flavor for those night owls. Those who live for the night, where all the good stories start. Take crisp, luscious apple and berry combination and add a cute fuzzy peach to rejuvenate you after every late night. Bringing refreshment to your tank has never been so easy. Or so cheap. 30ml glass bottles for just 5 bucks. That's a price that can't be beat!

Check out this flavor and others in our lineup at ChuckVape.com!

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
We may be an eliquid company, but that's not all we are. We like to have fun. Have you had a chance to check out our site? ChuckVape.com

We bring you to the table with outrageously good juice, but you stay for fun. We have a satirical blog where I take about whatever topic is relevant in vaping today, we have a comic strip about the gloriou s adventures of chuck, we also have our loyalty program, the baller card. All this and more awaits you at 5 buck chuck!

I mean, where else can you find the founder of a vape company playing soccer with Vladimir Putin? Probably not many...

ChuckWithPuton.png

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Boom! New website! We realized our site needed work. So we completely revamped the entire thing! Check out the new site at ChuckVape.com

HighLyfeButton.png HustlerLineButton.png Coils&AccessoriesButton.png

Attachments

• SlideShowImage5Dollar.png
    SlideShowImage5Dollar.png
    349 KB · Views: 2

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
5 Buck Chuck is for the people. What do I mean by that? I mean, we have 30 flavors, 10 in our High Lyfe Line (a complex set of delicious flavors) and 20 flavors in our Hustler line. Our Hustler Line are basic flavors for you to go crazy mixing! Mixing those flavors provides literally millions of flavor recipe combinations! Millions!
SlideShowImageHustler.png
Any flavor you want that we don't have? Create it yourself! And then tell us about it using our Recipe Calculator!

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
New blog post up! The FDA released a statement talking about their recent anti-smoking campaign. The FDA release how successful their expensive campaign to deter 12-17 year old from smoking! Check it out here to find out how well they did!
Fight Teen Smoking.png

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
New Blog Post Up!
Chuck talks about his past the reason he is seen in so many photos with famous people!

Here's a picture from when I was on the red carpet with Chris Pratt!
chuck-chrispratt.png
Here's another one from when I was at a house party with Post Malone
chuck-postmalone.png
I have tons of other pictures, you can find them all on my Instagram and Twitter accounts!

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
To all of you saying we make cheap juice. Here's proof we don't.
Premium quality e juice for cheap juice prices doesn't happen overnight.
Check out our recent Instagram photos to see more about how quality our product truly is!
Take a look at our premium juice at ChuckVape.com!
5-1.png 4-1.png

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
New Blog Post Up!
Bloomberg reports a lul in stocks for Philip Morris
Not only that, market growth for cigarettes has actually shrunk!
While vaping market growth continues to soar...
Check it out at ChuckVape.com!
addict-addiction-ashtray-bad-46183.jpeg

Chuck Sinclair

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Dear Mr. 420,

I have never entered a business relationship with a promoter where the point was so egregiously missed. We clearly communicated our terms for the video promotion of my 5 Buck Chuck e-juice. Instead we received a halfhearted attempt at a simplistic twisted taste test. Mr. 420, we just wanted your help with explaining a new concept in vaping. American made ready to vape premium flavors that were created to blend. Your failure to communicate with us after taking our payment on this is inexcusable.

I am outraged! You have attempted to tarnish my family name, this WILL NOT be tolerated. You have left little choice for my course of action. Prepare yourself for battle Mr. 420. I, Chuck Sinclair, challenge you to a lyrical dual! I await your response with much anticipation...

Sincerely,

Chuck Sinclair

VU Sponsors