Become a Patron!

Truckers Vaping Thread

milspecsim

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As an Over the Road driver I run into a problem. Finding vape shops that I can access while bobtailing. I know of two, one is near the Sapulpa, OK Walmart off I-44x211, the other is in Olathe, KS I35X218. If you know of one post it here, especially if you can take the trailer with you!

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As an Over the Road driver I run into a problem. Finding vape shops that I can access while bobtailing. I know of two, one is near the Sapulpa, OK Walmart off I-44x211, the other is in Olathe, KS I35X218. If you know of one post it here, especially if you can take the trailer with you!

Mount Vernon, MO Exit 46 on I-44.
There's a vape shop directly across the road from the TA truck stop.

Heads up, they sell mods etc inside the truckstop. DO NOT buy from these clowns.
I made the mistake of buying some coils from them, all counterfeit.

I don't drive a truck, but I travel a lot. I'll send the locations to you if I spot one.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I drive local now, and I smoked when I was OTR. I don't have this problem, but depending how long your out, maybe you could stock up on juice, coils, etc during home time? Only other suggestion I would have is check yp for vape shops in the area of the truck stop your in at that moment. Might have to drop your trailer, get out the kingpin lock, and bobtail over to the local B/M. Drive safe.

nophix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude, I can put my bobtail almost anywhere.

However, if you're up my way, Here's a few.

Wausau, WI: The Vapour Lounge on Rib Mountain Drive. There's a huge lot between the Kwik Trip and the little shopping center it's in, plenty of room for multiple trucks. Also, once it's done, there will be a large truck stop across the street. Bonus, there's a Hu Hot and Texas Steakhouse all right there, too.

Waupaca, WI: Friday Vapes. This is one of my absolute favorite shops. It's in the same shopping center as KMart, so you have tons of room to park, even with a trailer.

Stevens Point, WI: Bobtail only. Mossity Vapes, another favorite. It's in the square downtown, don't take the truck to the square. But, if you take the 1 way road that loops the back side, also the truck route to the paper mill, you can park the bobtail in one of the large parking lots behind it. It's about a block up from there. Or, if you have a trailer, you could sneak into the back of the Shopko parking lot, and walk down. It's about 4 blocks from there. If you park overnight at the mill for a delivery, the downtown square is about 5 blocks away, too.

Wisconsin Rapids, WI: Point Vapor. It's in a large shopping center by Shopko, tons of room, but it does have some sort of tight turns. Should be able to get around with a trailer fine, lots of us do it, just watch the idiot traffic.

Appleton, WI: Bobtail only. Good Nature E Vapor on Northland Ave. My 3rd favorite shop. It's right next to Ace Hardware, and has a pretty good size lot, but I wouldnt take a trailer. It is just down the road from Kwik Trip, with truck parking. Bobtail over and check them out, plenty of room for the tractor.

If I think of more, I'll update. Not sure how often you get into Wisconsin, but those are some good ones if you do.

VU Sponsors