Become a Patron!

Troll/off topic posts

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drunk people are so much fun. But really time you should stop shitting on the ops thread.

LOL. You stuck your own nose in. Whats a matter, mom wouldn't give any lovin' tonight so you thought you'd worm your way into a conversation?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man you went full retard tonight. I was literally the first one to reply to this thread.View attachment 71743

What does that have to do with anything? Your posting earlier has nothing to do with your jumping on me tonight. In fact, you said what I said, it was good for people that use prebuilt coils. Then, for no other reason, you decided to defend the people that shit on his thread like a fucking Meryl Steep at an awards ceremony. Did your other personality take over, Smeagol?

Very cool. Very good for all that use pre built manufacturer coils.

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My precious, I didn't just post here once. I did many times before you decided to to show your ass.
You see, I wasn't defending anybody or anything. Mearly called you out for being rude. The fact that you cannot except that you are wrong makes me believe you are a Hillary voter. Do you need a safe space, some comfort puppies maybe?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn it WW, we demand a "Scientific Paper" that proves this along with a "Scientific Paper" that proves biodegradable natural fibers like cotton break down and degrade!

Yep. That would go allot farther than some fuck on the internet saying it.;)

I'm vaping on a 2 1/2 year old cleaned prebuilt coil right fucking now.

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep. That would go allot farther than some fuck on the internet saying it.;)

I'm vaping on a 2 1/2 year old cleaned prebuilt coil right fucking now.
Good for you. I know I like my vape juice to taste like three day old moldy diarrhea but couldn't figure out how to get it. Thanks time.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My precious, I didn't just post here once. I did many times before you decided to to show your ass.
You see, I wasn't defending anybody or anything. Mearly called you out for being rude. The fact that you cannot except that you are wrong makes me believe you are a Hillary voter. Do you need a safe space, some comfort puppies maybe?

LOL. Fucking retard. Ask your buddy who I voted for.

Who the fuck are you to worry about me being rude? I think you must be the one that needs a safe space. Me and Trump tell it like it is without the sugar. You can fuck off to your own safe space if you don't like it.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good for you. I know I like my vape juice to taste like three day old moldy diarrhea but couldn't figure out how to get it. Thanks time.

Just put your mouth on it, that's gotta make it taste like three day old dirrhea, eh?

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just put your mouth on it, that's gotta make it taste like three day old dirrhea, eh?
Ya know I could go on about how I went down on your mom or wife and that gave me the tastes but that's to easy. Instead I'm just gonna laugh at you while I think that you were circumcised when your brother kicked your sister in the chin.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya know I could go on about how I went down on your mom or wife and that gave me the tastes but that's to easy. Instead I'm just gonna laugh at you while I think that you were circumcised when your brother kicked your sister in the chin.

You could continue to whine about how rude my posts are and how you were triggered by them, too.

"W-W-W-Whiskeywarrior to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You could continue to whine about how rude my posts are and how you were triggered by them, too.

"W-W-W-Whiskeywarrior to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.
The way you are acting is the core of the leftist snowflake movement. It's not my fault. I'm not to blame. I'm perfect, my mommy said so. It's everybody else. I participated, where's my trophy. I am sooo sowwy I hurt your wittle feewings.

But really on a real note I'm getting tired and making you look stupid is getting old. Admit you are wrong or don't I really don't care. I'm gonna roll up some feral cat ball hair wicks for a late night vape and hit the sack. We'll see if I wanna:deadhorse: tomorrow.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The way you are acting is the core of the leftist snowflake movement. It's not my fault. I'm not to blame. I'm perfect, my mommy said so. It's everybody else. I participated, where's my trophy. I am sooo sowwy I hurt your wittle feewings.

But really on a real note I'm getting tired and making you look stupid is getting old. Admit you are wrong or don't I really don't care. I'm gonna roll up some feral cat ball hair wicks for a late night vape and hit the sack. We'll see if I wanna:deadhorse: tomorrow.

LOL. The funniest part, since you want keep bringing up snowflakes and leftist shit, is that I'm a Trump supporter(you've been liking my posts in that thread) and here you come to defend the Trump hater r055co. Not to mention that you posted all day about how cleaning coils was cool and a good idea and now you find yourself defending people that say it's a bad idea.

You're so fucking stupid you don't even know what your arguing about.

Is cleaning coils a "cool" thing like you said yesterday or is it a bad thing like you say now? Make up your fucking mind, moron.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I want a Scientific paper on Scientific papers that does not have the Splooge of Gabriel on it or Rayon or .000000000000000466654448373633. coils that blow smoke got it? And BTW none of you need Nicotine its not addictive yeah!! ohh yeah fucker ....

Its all so freaking hilarious!!!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want a Scientific paper on Scientific papers that does not have the Splooge of Gabriel on it or Rayon or .000000000000000466654448373633. coils that blow smoke got it? And BTW none of you need Nicotine its not addictive yeah!! ohh yeah fucker ....

Its all so freaking hilarious!!!

LOL. I guess I'm gonna throw all my cotton clothes away because a guy on the internet says cotton will degrade if'n I wash it. I'm not really looking forward to wearing wool undies though so I'll just wear cotton undies until they are gunked up too much and just throw them away and put new cotton undies on since they can't be washed with out degrading them. :giggle:

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Women, stop throwing away your used tampons! With just a little soaking and drying, you can use them over and over again

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I had a similar issue with the guy, and thought he was an ass at first too.
After watching him on a few videos, he's one that actually cares about both vapors and the industry.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yeah you just tend to be an angry and hateful individual. I'm not suprised ;) u should look into getting a life coach. It's not good being a judgmental ass hat most of your life.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah you just tend to be an angry and hateful individual. I'm not suprised ;) u should look into getting a life coach. It's not good being a judgmental ass hat most of your life.

if you cant be helpful on this thread, I suggest you use the PM system... this thread is here to HELP new and potentially new mech users.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
if you cant be helpful on this thread, I suggest you use the PM system... this thread is here to HELP new and potentially new mech users.
I was trying to help u.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
In this thread you're as useful as tits on a fucking bull. Just fuck off back to your shitty fucking unintelligible crap videos and leave my fucking friend the fuck alone, dick
Anger management?
This thread has already become useless. If you and your butt buddy wanted to help then take the useful info make it into an FAQ format. Title it FAQ for new mech users then get it stickied.

Of course if u have any questions I'll be happy to help out an answer them

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anger management?
This thread has already become useless. If you and your butt buddy wanted to help then take the useful info make it into an FAQ format. Title it FAQ for new mech users then get it stickied.

Of course if u have any questions I'll be happy to help out an answer them

I'll ask you questions when I'm ready for. That fucking pipe bomb you useless Fucking twit. Piss the fuck off

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In this thread you're as useful as tits on a fucking bull. Just fuck off back to your shitty fucking unintelligible crap videos and leave my fucking friend the fuck alone, dick
it's cool bro, its not his fault that he is chemically unbalanced.
I figure if @pulsevape; whom I respect a lot, but we've had our differences in other areas of the forum, and I can get along in here for the benefit of helping people. than I would rather not shit in here and ruin the purpose for this thread.

If he cant be an adult and use the PM system to express his grievances than let his public behavior in here show what kind of man he really is

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
it's cool bro, its not his fault that he is chemically unbalanced.
I figure if @pulsevape; whom I respect a lot, but we've had our differences in other areas of the forum, and I can get along in here for the benefit of helping people. than I would rather not shit in here and ruin the purpose for this thread.

If he cant be an adult and use the PM system to express his grievances than let his public behavior in here show what kind of man he really is
I have no grievance. Just helping out. I'll leave this thread though. Some people aren't mature enough to handle others correcting them.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rayon is the answer you know why cause Sallys has a lifetime supply for 10.00 even though it is the most caustic nasty shit in vaping but OHH BOY CAN IT WICK!!

VU Sponsors