Become a Patron!

Troll/off topic posts

psyshack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Obviously, the RX is a piece of junk. I don't blame you a bit. I'll give you $10 for it. You can put that toward a Provari! IM me so I I know where to send the $10.

I'll add it to my other 3. 2 RXs and the DNA200 version. Damn I'm a kind man.

How about this. I will give it to you if I can hold it in my weak left hand with no Atty and punch you straight in the Adams Apple. How about that deal? :)

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now that is a statement I agree with. But Steve only shows up to get the type of reactions out of people like the response you gave. He gets off on it. So its best not to feed the pets....lol

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk
Get a job loser...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Feel better?

I do find it amusing you are just another unemployed bum... I'll be easy on you and not make another comment...

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do find it amusing you are just another unemployed bum... I'll be easy on you and not make another comment...
It amuses you that I lost my job? There are lines that don't get crossed bud and that's one. The hardship this going to cause my family you fucking douchebag. If I could feed you my fist right now I would. Your a prick everyone on this forum knows your a prick and you are a self centered hide behind the computer monitor ass.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It amuses you that I lost my job? There are lines that don't get crossed bud and that's one. The hardship this going to cause my family you fucking douchebag. If I could feed you my fist right now I would. Your a prick everyone on this forum knows your a prick and you are a self centered hide behind the computer monitor ass.

Yes. I find it quite amusing...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good glad I could add amusement to your life . l am sorry for my bi polar rant a moment ago. Good day troll.

You should get together with that other fat slob who couldn't keep a job, who was kicked out by his wife...

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What if Bean and McGoo are the same person? Not alt accounts, but Multiple Personality Disorder? He probably doesn't even know.

Those two aspects of himself find each other so appalling, he goes into a fugue state, and Voila! The other starts to typing...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well Magoo,(Yep, that is what we call you behind the scenes. Actually it is the nicest thing we call you) it seems that you are dying for all the attention that your mommy did not give you so I am taking time off from the Mod's/Admins Saturday evening "Circle Jerk" that you so often accuse us of to get a start on what I want to call.................

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!

You come in here after being ejected from ECF and most likely ever other forum.

Accuse the VU membership of being weak minded pieces of crap that are headed for ISIS membership and are actively lookiing to purchase mods from ISIS.

The one thing I will say in your favor (?) is that reading your post is like masturbating with a cheese grater. Always interesting but extremely painful..

You seem to take delight from the safety of your mom's basment (by the way do you wear a Captain Kirk or Mr. Spock uniform) and your Windows Vista PC in taking beyond cheap shots at our phyically handicapped members or those with other members (in much, MUCH better standing than you) that suffer from PTSD from serving our country.

Did you do serve our country Steve Magoo?

And before you use your beyond twisted logic, no, I have not served. But I do indeed support the Wounded Warrior Project with my own hard earned dollars.

And now, we have a member that has lost their job and their earning potential, and while they are worrying about how they are going to support their family, You call them an "Unemployed Bum"?

How is that Pizza Delivery route working out for you anyway? You seem to be here pissing people off almost 24/7 yourself

And before you ask me why I am here a lot, well I embraced the American Dream from an early age and I own MY OWN FREAKING COMPANY!

I believe that Alice Cooper wrote a song with you and others like you in mind..............................

All of the above being said, I am posting this as just one of the regular VU Membership.

If I had my way as a mod (well once I was done with my most recent "Circle Jerk" anyway) you would be on your way to "Charm" another vaping forum.

Feeling a bit childish at the moment (a feeling that you should be well acquainted with) how do you like being viewed as one of these by the many VU Members............................?

View attachment 39087

I was having a rational conversation until the trash who follows me around showed up... I would reply in kind, but I understand why some of your ilk are the way you are... I don't feel a bit sorry for the trash who attack me when I am having a discussion which doesn't involve them in the least, nor do I have any sympathy nor compassion for them...They rightly deserve their lot in life...

Last edited:

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like literate, understanding, compassionate and human?

Go to bed Magoo.

We have had enough of you and your antisocial and mean spirited Bullshit for today.

And tomorrow.

And next week,

And next month.

And so on and so forth.

View attachment 39100
I clearly said trash. That's my opinion of those who follow me around at every post. I don't speak to them nor respond to them unless they attack me.
I do find their situations amusing...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh, yes. Post #24 mentioned "a certified troll". No one's fault you claimed that one on your own. As I said, no one directly attacked you. You chose to be called a troll according that post.
He's one of the circle jerks who follows me around. Don't play stupid...

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I clearly said trash. That's my opinion of those who follow me around at every post.
Follow you around? Unfortunately one need not look for you to find their reading enjoyment poisoned by your mean-spiritedness.

Please FOAD, Magoo. Or at least FO.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nvjmxa8vxk1upmosgo1_400_zpsofwq8fx4.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to sell my mod?
Is this off topic here???
Wtf huckleberried whiskey?
Shit
You guys took awaY what makes VU unique!
VU needs trolls!! Without that there's no fun!! All I'm saying is WE NEED EM SOMETIMES, ?!!
Is this OFF TOPIC??
Shout!!

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Teresa p I'm selling something
Eve mod by cigreen single 18650 my wife doesn't wanna VAPE anymore???
60 watts TC ?? Let me know!!
Wait!! Am I off topic again?

VAPE ON

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to sell my mod?
Is this off topic here???
Wtf huckleberried whiskey?
Shit
You guys took awaY what makes VU unique!
VU needs trolls!! Without that there's no fun!! All I'm saying is WE NEED EM SOMETIMES, ?!!
Is this OFF TOPIC??
Shout!!

VAPE ON
We don't need trolls, or people who find fault, name call and offer no help to the topic at hand...and waste my time reading thru their gibberish.. But that's just me, lololol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We don't need trolls, or people who find fault, name call and offer no help to the topic at hand...and waste my time reading thru their gibberish.. But that's just me, lololol

indeed

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking old people
Where's that thread again!!!
Thank you for creating this thread!!!

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ahh really break 19....
Ok whatever...

VAPE ON

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts this scumfuck is a pimple faced 16 year old living in his moms basement. No grown man with any real life experience would attack a man for losing his job. Just a lonely, jobless, lifeless, womanless fucktard can exhibit that level of audacity.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He was laid off and had a family. You have no family or job. You live in your mothers basement trolling VU. You have no room to talk scumfuck

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wouldn't charge anything in a car, save for my phones through the OEM iPhone/iPad ports...
Your mod is ruined; be thankful your car didn't burn to the ground...

VU Sponsors