Become a Patron!

TRIP HAMMER - 5 More Shortfill Flavours

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this e-liquid review i take a look at 5 more flavours from Trip Hammer. The 5 flavours were supplied for the purpose of this review by Tim from Trip Hammer.

https://www.triphammer.co.uk/

Introduction

Trip Hammer based in Dorset have been supplying premium e-liquids at an affordable price for 10 years and also do a lot of White Label so you may well of tasted their creations without even knowing.

Their own range of e-liquids is quite extensive covering all profiles while still considering their time creating flavours having a smaller manufacturer care and attention to detail feel to them while also offering great customer service.

Tip Hammer offer flavours at 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 10mg and 18mg in 10ml bottles but also offer both a shortfill and shortfill Deluxe Range which are 70VG / 30PG 50ml shortfills in 60ml Gorilla bottles allowing the addition of a nic shot to give a 3mg strength.

As well as an online presence Trip Hammer have 4 shops, 2 in Bournemouth, 1 in Poole and the other in Swanage so if you're down on the South Coast Pop in!

What I Received?

I received 5 shortfills which were a mix from Trip Hammer's Standard and Deluxe Ranges!

Blueberry Raspberry Ice

Tripman

Kiwi Crush

Cool Berries

Blueberry Muffin

More Pictures Of A Trip Hammer

One of Bolton's favourite sons, Fred Dibnah would of loved this piece of kit!

Testing Equipment

I added a nic shot to each flavour making them all 60ml at 3mg strength and left four weeks to steep before testing (received flavours for both reviews at the same time and nic shots were added on arrival). I tested all flavours on 2 identical set-ups to keep consistent testing conditions.

To keep consistency i have used the same set-ups that i have used for testing other flavours recently!

Set-up 1 = Axial Pro RDA on top of the Ultroner Aether BF device with a pair of 0.30hm SS Alien Claptons on the series deck giving a build resistance of 0.62ohm. I tested all flavours at 55W.

Set-up 2 = Ni 0.2ohm ADA on the SX Auto ESS Driver device. The device was set-up on preset 3 which gives between 30-35W.

The cotton used on the Axial Pro RDA was Vapefly Firebolt.

The pictures are of the equipment used but not at the time of testing!

My Experience Using The Flavours

Blueberry Raspberry Ice
https://www.triphammer.co.uk/shop/trip-h...berry-ice/

The aroma of the opened bottle is a 50/50 mix of Blueberry and Raspberry and it also smells very refreshing which hit's me with dread! (loads of coolant?). I needn't of worried this flavour is all about the perfect blend of Blueberry and Raspberry which works so well together. The inhale is very fruity with both flavours having their own identities but working in tandem rather than trying to outdo each other. The exhale is much of the same but now the juice becomes a lot more refreshing as coolant emerges but rather than dominating still allows the Blueberry and Raspberry to hold centre stage leaving a fruity aftertaste making this a flavour i really like and an ideal vape on a hot summer's day!

SCORE: 9/10

Tripman
https://www.triphammer.co.uk/shop/trip-h...e/tripman/

The aroma of the opened bottle is a refreshing Watermelon with a citrus punch in the background. This e-liquid wasn't my favourite by any stretch yet i can see some vapers having this as their pick, we all have our own preferences and while i'm not that keen on Watermelon flavoured e-liquid i can still tell this flavour oozes class but i will score it on my own personal taste. The inhale is sweet and refreshing and dominated by Watermelon with just a hint of citrus in the background. The exhale has real bite as grapefruit including some Zest gives a punchy citrus hit while the Watermelon is still evident sitting patiently in the background. The aftertaste see's Watermelon making a comeback leaving a mouth watering sweet melon flavour in the mouth! very refreshing even if not for me!

SCORE 8/10

Kiwi Crush
https://www.triphammer.co.uk/shop/e-liqu...iwi-crush/

The Aroma of the opened bottle is Kiwi with a hint of Lime. What a nice e-liquid this is and shows when Kiwi is let off the leash rather than just being used to compliment Strawberry (mind, it does do that well) what can be possible. Inhale, exhale and aftertaste are very consistent with a tingle sensation left on the tongue. The flavour is dominated by ripe juicy Kiwi with Lime complimenting it at just the right strength. Added to the flavour is a sherbet like fizz that's not overdone and just works well leaving as mentioned a tingle in the mouth after the vape. Kiwi won't be for everyone but i found this a real winner!

SCORE: 9.5/10

Cool Berries
https://www.triphammer.co.uk/shop/trip-h...l-berries/

The aroma of the opened bottle is one of merged mixed berries with Raspberry being the easiest to identify. A real berry punch with a cool exhale which many would enjoy on a hot Summer's day. The Inhale is Raspberry taking charge with a merged mainly dark berry mix in the background. The exhale see's dark berries come to the fore being mainly Blackberry and Blueberry and now the e-liquid really has a cooling hit. A fresh fruity taste is left in the mouth, not over sweet but very pleasant. The flavours here are strong and despite the use of coolant i found i was quite partial to this flavour!

SCORE: 9/10

Blueberry Muffin
(Not yet on site)

The aroma of the opened bottle is lush being a warmed Cake Batter aroma infused with ripe Blueberries, yum! I love this flavour but unfortunately i can't find it on the site but if it appears i will add to the comments. Very authentic blueberry Muffin flavour but very much freshly out the oven and still warm, i upped wattage, settings and closed airflow down to warm the vape and this came into it's own even more! The inhale is one of just baked butter rich cake with Blueberry present but quite subdued. The exhale see's the Blueberries presence much more evident but each exhale is different, sometimes plenty of Blueberry flavour, sometimes just a hint while the occasional exhale is ripe Blueberry loaded. The aftertaste is one of a authentic warm Blueberry Muffin leaving one of the nicest aftertastes i have witnessed with an e-liquid, cracking flavour!

SCORE: 9.75/10

Conclusion

Another 5 high quality flavours from Trip hammer. Tripman was a good juice but just not for me while my picks were Kiwi Crush and Blueberry Muffin.

I would once again like to thank Tim from Trip Hammer for supplying the 5 flavours for the purpose of this review.

https://www.triphammer.co.uk/

VU Sponsors