Become a Patron!

Tried it, liked it :) Ready for a new subohm tank.....

So I have been using the Melo 3 tank system for quite a few months now.
I run it on my Istick Pico 75w mod.

Well today I was re-gifted an old Cloupor Z5 tank kit with Cloupor .3 ohm kanthal coils. I gave to my nephew some months ago and it was given back to me.

Anyway I set it up with my favorite ejuice and man it sure hits nice. Seems like it hits a lot better then my old Melo 3 tank.

I know the Cloupor Z5 tank kits are discontinued but what I want to know is, what brand and model tank kit can I get thats the same size and that uses kanthal coils? I would like to find a tank kit similar to the Z5 because it hits real good and I like the way it tastes plus its 22mm wide which is perfect for my pico 75w. I just don't want to pay a whole lot either. Maybe $15-$25 per tank kit? Also I want to be able to find replacement coils easly.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The most important thing when buying a new tank is cost and availability of coils.

I use RTA's so I won't use a subohm tank if it doesn't have an RBA coil head option.

I know someone who may know and i'll tag them to this thread.

@Countrypami

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So I have been using the Melo 3 tank system for quite a few months now.
I run it on my Istick Pico 75w mod.

Well today I was re-gifted an old Cloupor Z5 tank kit with Cloupor .3 ohm kanthal coils. I gave to my nephew some months ago and it was given back to me.

Anyway I set it up with my favorite ejuice and man it sure hits nice. Seems like it hits a lot better then my old Melo 3 tank.

I know the Cloupor Z5 tank kits are discontinued but what I want to know is, what brand and model tank kit can I get thats the same size and that uses kanthal coils? I would like to find a tank kit similar to the Z5 because it hits real good and I like the way it tastes plus its 22mm wide which is perfect for my pico 75w. I just don't want to pay a whole lot either. Maybe $15-$25 per tank kit? Also I want to be able to find replacement coils easly.
Sounds like the Kanger Sub or Topbox Mini kit would be perfect for you. Excellent flavor, plenty of vapor, several coil options. This is actually my go to mod... I have 4 of them in use right now :D

3 of these in the images below have wraps on them.

20170928_212518 (2).jpg 20190619_164233.jpg 20180730_115707.jpg

Thanks for the help. I talked to my nephew today and he mentioned he had a SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Sub Ohm Tank laying around pretty much new that he doesn't use. So he let me have it. Its a 22mm I looked on Direct Vapor.com and its like $22 shipped and its perfect for what I am looking for. I just need to buy some coils for it and a rebuild kit for the future...

I may buy one for my other pico 75w in the near future..

Thanks for the read vuJim... I know this is off the topic but can you guys recommend me a mod that's almost exactly like my istick pico75w? Reason I ask is i'm still new to vaping and getting the pico 75w was a big step for me. I noticed directvapor doesnt sell em anymore. I want to buy another but am not sure if anyone will sell authentic no clone pico 75w mods..

Reason I want a mod like the pico is the pico auto detects my coils, and though Iv only learned to use two modes with it, I just love it. And to top it off I rebuilt my Smok baby beast tank with a 4x coil today and man what a difference coming from them little melo 3 coils and tanks I have been using for the last 6 months.

But yeah I want another pico 75w or something just like it. I just love these things...

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks for the read vuJim... I know this is off the topic but can you guys recommend me a mod that's almost exactly like my istick pico75w? Reason I ask is i'm still new to vaping and getting the pico 75w was a big step for me. I noticed directvapor doesnt sell em anymore. I want to buy another but am not sure if anyone will sell authentic no clone pico 75w mods..

Reason I want a mod like the pico is the pico auto detects my coils, and though Iv only learned to use two modes with it, I just love it. And to top it off I rebuilt my Smok baby beast tank with a 4x coil today and man what a difference coming from them little melo 3 coils and tanks I have been using for the last 6 months.

But yeah I want another pico 75w or something just like it. I just love these things...
There is a list of recommended vendors on my blog. I've never gotten a clone from any of them.

https://www.misthub.com/products/eleaf-istick-pico-75w-tc-starter-kit
https://www.vaporauthority.com/products/eleaf-ismoka-istick-pico-full-kit
https://www.myvaporstore.com/Eleaf-iSmoka-iStick-Pico-75W-Body-Only-p/elis-is7570.htm
https://www.3avape.com/clearance-eleaf-istick-pico-75w-tc-kit.html?acc=30818

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years