Tried breazy.com should have stayed with VaporAuthority.com!

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Tek1edawn, Dec 5, 2017.

1. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Sure if I ever did, but here would not be my first course of action. I guess I must be a Very Educated Consumer since I have never had an issue with any vape vendor or any other online purchase. Lucky or smart you decide but to immediately side with a person with one post is kind of ignorant in my opinion.

CrazyChef v2.0 and Just Frank like this.
  2. Time

Time Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I don't side with anybody. One post or not, the guy had an issue. And Breazy took care of it. I don't have an axe to grind with either of them.

And yes, it's good to be an educated consumer. That's why I bother to read threads like this. And that's why I say Breazy might want to fix whatever is causing some people to come to VU as first time posters to lodge complaints. :)

Teresa P likes this.
  3. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
  4. Time

Blog Posts:
    Maybe they'll give you a discount for your work.

[​IMG]

5. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
  6. Breazy_Com

Breazy_Com Excellence In Service VU Vendor VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Want to know what really happened ? I feel I have to do this and usually I don’t put peoples bussiness out there. Every time you see a crazy post here it’s usually their fault. The system that verifies a person couldn’t verify him. So the next step is we have to see an ID. He didn’t have one. So what are we supposed to do jeapordize our business ? Even at that we still took care of it and went out of the way to help him.

CrazyChef v2.0 likes this.
  7. Just Frank

Just Frank Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Says the guy with 1 whole post. LOL

CrazyChef v2.0 and 5150sick like this.
  8. Teresa P

Teresa P Professional DIY Enabler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I refuse to upload ID for any company, that's too much personal info floating out there for any hacker to latch onto (says the woman who's had to replace her bank card half a dozen times in a one year time frame, as well as a PP debit card). As long as I've been on this earth, working steadily and paying taxes, I should be very easy to verify with my birth date and the last four of my social. If more information is "required," I'll cancel the order and go with another vendor, especially if it's requested to order something like...a bag of cotton. I don't play that shit, there are too many options out there.

Time and Nailz like this.
  9. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
    I use an old license with all information BLACKED OUT except for Birth Date. I have had to provide a copy of my ID many times for other things aside from vape purchases so it was already scanned and ready.

10. Teresa P

Teresa P Professional DIY Enabler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Not worth the effort to me. I'll just go somewhere else.
    They tried that at Lightning Vapes last year when I ordered a couple of battery chargers, requested an ID upload. I ignored the request and they shipped my chargers. But if anyone insists, I take my money elsewhere.

inspects and Nailz like this.
  11. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
    That's the thing for me it was no effort because I already had it scanned and blacked out. Sort of like those redacted documents they release.

Teresa P likes this.
  12. Time

Blog Posts:
    I had to go back and read his post again. Apparently you took his money before you verified. When the verification didn't go through, you had his money and he had nothing. That's an issue. As another poster, @Teresa P , explained, if there is a verification problem we can just go elsewhere. But we can't go elsewhere if you have our money. That was his complaint.

So, is this true? Do you except payment before the verification?

If you do, I'd think strongly about the order of the transaction. A novel idea, how about age verification before withdrawls from a persons account. I find it disconcerting that I could pay for something and have my money tied up only to find out you can't ship the product. Then you have my money and I can do nothing but wait for it to be refunded so I can go somewhere else.

If you do accept payment before verification, I'm a bit concerned that you don't view this as a problem on your end.

To be clear, I'd be pissed to find out there was a verification problem after I gave someone my money. I'd probably just move on if there was a problem before I paid.

CrazyChef v2.0 and Teresa P like this.
  13. Teresa P

Blog Posts:
    And sometimes it takes a few days to refund to the original payment source. That much more of a pain in the arse.

Time likes this.
  14. Breazy_Com

Breazy_Com Excellence In Service VU Vendor VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I have to check on that. I think if you put an order through it comes to our attention that the verification didn’t work and we contact you. If the order wasn’t placed and what you wanted sold out then when the verification was done you’d have nothing and be pissed also. But I’ll find out for sure when I get back from California.

15. Breazy_Com

Blog Posts:
    Read back a few posts. We follow the rules. We are not going to risk our business for a few dollars we may make in an order. So when the places that don’t follow the laws go out of business don’t wonder why they did.