Become a Patron!

Travel friendly vaping

I'm on my way to Bangladesh in a little over a week. I'll be there 4 weeks, followed by 4 days in Dubai.

As much as I want to bring with me my big, pretty and heavy Voopoo Too, I think I need something light and discreet, easy to pack and carry, durable with a decent battery life. And I have no idea because I'm pretty new to vaping.

Any suggestions and advice will be greatly appreciated, with sincere thanks!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Have you already researched the laws for vaping where you will be traveling to and through? Honestly I'd likely just get a couple cheap pods.

ecigdubai

Unlisted Vendor
you could take some vapes like SMOK NORD or SMOK NOVO etc , this style vaping, light and discreet, easy to pack and carry,
but i don't sure if you can take a vaping to dubai , you will have to check with your airline rules.

In the end I took two Nords with me. I was able to get them through all security areas, though I had an interesting time explaining them to curious Bangladeshis.

ProVapeOfficial

Unlisted Vendor
Get yourself an aspire AVP. Absolutely love them as far as a pod system goes, they feel and perform quality, and don't look completely moronic like some pod systems.

VU Sponsors