Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
View attachment 61109 Hello all,

I have a Tornado that I would like to trade. I'd like to get a serpent mini but I'm open to pretty much any kind of topper - RDA's, RTA's or subtank. Tank will arrive as is; no box or anything that came with it. This is the version with the crazy deck that allows you to build 6 coil set ups. Everything works fine I just never really use it. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking...
ANY chance that has a single coil adapter or deck?? I know nothing about that tank.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I wish. If it did I'd probably keep it. This is a high wattage, wind tunnel, clouds bro clouds tank.. But still has good flavor.

Doesn't seem like a huck style tank

:)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Fo'get you then! :kickbutt:

No, you're right. Not a Huck style tank at all. I'm definitely searching for single coil RTA's though. I'm too damn picky, I think.

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
View attachment 61109 Hello all,

I have a Tornado that I would like to trade. I'd like to get a serpent mini but I'm open to pretty much any kind of topper - RDA's, RTA's or subtank. Tank will arrive as is; no box or anything that came with it. This is the version with the crazy deck that allows you to build 6 coil set ups. Everything works fine I just never really use it. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking...
I have a Griffin, Crown 2, Merlin and Boreas I could trade (not all, pick one)

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors