Become a Patron!

Tpd

bearleaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So what they guna be doing to stop tanks bigger than this? Was going to be getting smok tfv8 tomorrow or am I better of getting the smok helmet?

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Honestly, can't say, but I suppose it's possible that after whatever deadline, certain items may not ship to your location. We see that here in certain states, already.

bearleaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Honestly, can't say, but I suppose it's possible that after whatever deadline, certain items may not ship to your location. We see that here in certain states, already.
Ah ok. What other tanks are there on the market apart from aspire and smok helmet?

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello l live in the UK. You will still be able to use your >2ml tank even after the regulations come into effect. You can still buy them right up until may 2017. After this date 2ml tanks that have to be leak proof are the only tanks that can be sold.

Yes this is for real!:D

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
^^^Yes, there are two on the market now but l cannot remember the names of them will search YT. Will get back to you...

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OK @Huckleberried l found one Kanger cl tank. However l looked into tpd definition of leak proof. I couldn't find anything official but spoke to reputable vender who told me that the joyetech ego AIO is what they have in mind :eek:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK @Huckleberried l found one Kanger cl tank. However l looked into tpd definition of leak proof. I couldn't find anything official but spoke to reputable vender who told me that the joyetech ego AIO is what they have in mind :eek:
Well that's no fun. No disrespect to fans of it, I've heard it's a nice set up, but not what many of us are used to, LOL.

bearleaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aspire nautilus x and smok helmet and kanger cl tanks are the only I have found so far . will keep using my tfv8 and crown 2 ranks as my local vape shop will still be selling coils ect for it he said .

VU Sponsors