Become a Patron!

Tower of Vape | Fantasy Football League for Vapers :)

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Totally not vaping-related (except for the title of the league):

I'm starting a FF league for my vapey friends (Props to Raider, Orion, Allan, and UpStomp over at the Quest FF League for the idea)

Anyway, if you're interested in joining up, I made sure to set the draft time at 10:30PM EST next Monday (Labor Day), September 1, 2014 to accommodate anyone (including hosts who are broadcasting earlier in the evening).

I set the max teams to 12 and it will be a 20-player roster incorporating BOTH offense and defense playing a roll in total point count each week (3 D players, not position specific): Head-to-Head with the top 8 teams going into the playoffs week 14-15 with the championship match to be held on Week 16.

So: Will you join? It's FREE and FUN!

P.S. GO BRONCOS!

^ ^ Click on Banner to join! ^ ^

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This would be my first time ever playing FF. Would it still alright if i tried to join and maybe learn the ropes of it all?

Juice_Spiller

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome. I am in.. Team name is The Juice Spillers

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
This would be my first time ever playing FF. Would it still alright if i tried to join and maybe learn the ropes of it all?

My 1st year was all about learning Fantasy Football. Those of us in the league who have experience will help you along. First thing's first though: It would be a good idea to check out some of these beginner videos that Yahoo! set up. I hope this is a good starting point for you @Pancho_Brown

Yahoo! Tutorial Videos for Fantasy Football <-- Click on that :)

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
@TowerOfVape - are you gonna put up prizes? Perhaps we can get some sponsors...? LOL :)

Prizes @bystander ? Hmmmm!

Let me look into that this weekend during VapeMania! Maybe, but I really want to base this 1st year on everyone just having fun, chit-chatting about vaping on the side...oh yeah and Fantasty Football!

However, I'll let you everyone know before draft if by chance a vendor may be up for sponsoring something along these lines! :)

Juice_Spiller

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dammit. totally forgot about the draft last night.. My team is awful.. Yahoo gave my team a "D" grade.. Gonna be a long season

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dont worry buddy, my team got a 'C' and im projected to finish 10th. The worst part is that i had actually done my research and was kinda ready for the draft. Unfortunately I couldn't be present in the life draft

VU Sponsors