Totally forgot. ..

Celcius666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy c....
I was so much falling in love with this forum when I put up my account that I totally forgot to introduce my self, this is a sick ass good forum Imo.
Im a 36 years old dude an I have been vaping for about 4 years now and I'm from Denmark, I'm vaping at mech/rba/rda but recently I bought a Kanger Mega tank whit the new 0,8 and 1,0 ohm's coils (and I actually love it) just for trying it out because I haven't vaped on that sort of tanks since the beginning of my vaping life.
And I have made few Vv mods for myself an some friends and I make my own juice, love all the diy stuff:)
And I'm also a member on some UK and DK and US vape forums such as EFC an so on, but I haven't been around the forums specially EFC much in the last 5-6 month because I actually don't like to be there, Imo the most of the people are just bitching all the time.
But this forum rocks, I'm really glad that I found the vapingunderground and all of you great people. .
Happy vaping to all of you, an vape on. Woop woop woop :) :)

Last edited:

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How could you join without intro ing yourself! lol. What's an ECF - some kind of fried chicken? It does rock here doesn't it. And so do all of us too [thumbs:up]. Are you still in Europe? Just wondering where you buy from that's all

Celcius666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Big fried chickens, all off them:) LoL
And ohh yea it rocks here, so awesome forum really like the people over here..
And yes I'm in Europe, I'm buying almost all my aroma an PG/VG/NIC in UK/Spain and here in DK. Everything else worldwide:):)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Big fried chickens, all off them:) LoL
And ohh yea it rocks here, so awesome forum really like the people over here..
And yes I'm in Europe, I'm buying almost all my aroma an PG/VG/NIC in UK/Spain and here in DK. Everything else worldwide:):)
I find buying from Europe very fast. France Germany esp'. But there's not much difference in the euro conversion anymore :( but Poland is cheap !

Celcius666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your right, no big difference any more. Have bought some from Germany and yes the shipping is very fast..
I have waited over 14 days for a package from usa now and maby have to wait 14 days more:(:( that sucks, just a little bit...
Think FT is faster than them, normally I'll get my stuff from them in 3-4 weeks form shipping day..
Poland is cheap yea an Litauen is cheap also, the eastern Europe is coming up fast with cheap an good products..

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your right, no big difference any more. Have bought some from Germany and yes the shipping is very fast..
I have waited over 14 days for a package from usa now and maby have to wait 14 days more:(:( that sucks, just a little bit...
Think FT is faster than them, normally I'll get my stuff from them in 3-4 weeks form shipping day..
Poland is cheap yea an Litauen is cheap also, the eastern Europe is coming up fast with cheap an good products..
It takes you 3-4 WEEKS from FT? Sometimes I've waited a couple of weeks but I normally get mine within 7-10 days. Man, we must be buying different things. Oh wait. You're not in the uk are you. Just remembered as I typing

Celcius666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hehe no I'm not, but I'm not so far away from you.. I'm in Denmark... the last 2 orders frome FT I made the same day an 5 min between them, the first took two and a half week an second took four weeks, and that's normal when I order something at FT, I think LoL:)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am now 34 days after the order was shipped and it is out there somewhere but no here.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hehe no I'm not, but I'm not so far away from you.. I'm in Denmark... the last 2 orders frome FT I made the same day an 5 min between them, the first took two and a half week an second took four weeks, and that's normal when I order something at FT, I think LoL:)
Possibly it takes a different route and airline to each country? idk. I got mine the same day once :p

Celcius666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy crap, same day.. that's freaking fast...

VU Sponsors