https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Doesn't matter the Leftists rule all the online forums. They planned it that way to shut us all up. Post conservatives only and they will delete your posts. I expect to be banned shortly.
Is that why you decided to do what you could to stop someone from getting help they need?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
oh FFS this thread needs cleaned up @Huckleberried 90% of the post dont help the OP, or someone who stumble son this thread with teh same issue

@two2wheels
i did the same hing a while back when I started with the original RBA dek for the original kanger subtank. THE DAMN THING DID THE SAME THING and never worked right for me. I never once got any coil, either premade or one i made to work right in that damn thing.

IMHO kanger subtanks and the like are not really designed well to wrok for what you are trying to do. They are much harder to build on then a true rda or rta

You want something cheap to learn on?

www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Petri-V2-PetriV2-Style-RDA-Tank-Cloud-Cap-/282350261386?var=&hash=item41bd63148a:m:m9vQK2aLOqnE9vvKE9ShTDg
that or one just like it.
It is a petri v2 clone

real ones are $60ish these chinese clones are $15-20ish most time on eBay You could probably find another listing that maybe cheaper.

its a true RDA
you have to drip with it.
But it has plenty of building room
you can install 1 or 2 coils
wicking is easy etc

Plus even if you dont use it daily. this thing will last forever and will always be a great backup if your tanks are broke or lost or whatever. I have one in my drawer for emergencies. When I go on vacation I put a build in it and take it with me in case something happens.

I fell you are traveling down a great road. using hand wrapped coils instead of mass manufactured coil assemblies makes a world of difference for flavor and cost. I change my coils maybe ever 4-10 weeks depending. rewick ever 2-4 weeks depending and it costs even less now to vape. plus the flavor is better and more consistent etc.

I tried to head down this road the same way you are with a kanger rba deck. After 6 weeks I gave up for about a month on building my own coils. It never worked for more then a few minutes, it tasted like crap and i spent probably 40+ hours in that time trying to figure it out Then bought a rta and all was good. I bought a crius and had that thing up and running perfectly in maybe 30 minutes because the deck was easier to work on and it had more room to work on. Then I moved on to griffin rtas and then limitless plus rdta and love them all. Tried some others i didnt care for. Now I run 2 griffin 22mms a griffin mini and 2 limitless plus everyday and I spend maybe 1 hour a month one rebuilding and wicking But the kanger rba decks NEVER worked for me

The only thing I can think of to help you with your Kanger RBA deck is make sure the screws are tight and that the deck is screwed in tight.

Best of luck to you

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
oh FFS this thread needs cleaned up @Huckleberried 90% of the post dont help the OP, or someone who stumble son this thread with teh same issue

@two2wheels
i did the same hing a while back when I started with the original RBA dek for the original kanger subtank. THE DAMN THING DID THE SAME THING and never worked right for me. I never once got any coil, either premade or one i made to work right in that damn thing.

IMHO kanger subtanks and the like are not really designed well to wrok for what you are trying to do. They are much harder to build on then a true rda or rta

www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Petri-V2-PetriV2-Style-RDA-Tank-Cloud-Cap-/282350261386?var=&hash=item41bd63148a:m:m9vQK2aLOqnE9vvKE9ShTDg
It is a petri v2 clone

real ones are $60ish these chinese clones are $15-20ish most time on eBay You could probably find another listing that maybe cheaper.

its a true RDA
wicking is easy etc

Plus even if you dont use it daily. this thing will last forever and will always be a great backup if your tanks are broke or lost or whatever. I have one in my drawer for emergencies. When I go on vacation I put a build in it and take it with me in case something happens.

I fell you are traveling down a great road. using hand wrapped coils instead of mass manufactured coil assemblies makes a world of difference for flavor and cost. I change my coils maybe ever 4-10 weeks depending. rewick ever 2-4 weeks depending and it costs even less now to vape. plus the flavor is better and more consistent etc.

I tried to head down this road the same way you are with a kanger rba deck. After 6 weeks I gave up for about a month on building my own coils. It never worked for more then a few minutes, it tasted like crap and i spent probably 40+ hours in that time trying to figure it out Then bought a rta and all was good. I bought a crius and had that thing up and running perfectly in maybe 30 minutes because the deck was easier to work on and it had more room to work on. Then I moved on to griffin rtas and then limitless plus rdta and love them all. Tried some others i didnt care for. Now I run 2 griffin 22mms a griffin mini and 2 limitless plus everyday and I spend maybe 1 hour a month one rebuilding and wicking But the kanger rba decks NEVER worked for me

The only thing I can think of to help you with your Kanger RBA deck is make sure the screws are tight and that the deck is screwed in tight.

Best of luck to you

I started my building path rebuilding the kanger protank coils.....after that, the subtank rba sections felt huge :p

that being said, since it was a Sub Tank...if I remember correctly, it was stupid easy to have the coil leg touch the side of the barrel on those, So another tip for the OP, after you trim your coil legs off....take a flat head screw driver, and brush over the end of the coil leg...kind of pushing it towards the screw. Even the smallest little spur on that leg will touch the side and create a short.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Doesn't matter the Leftists rule all the online forums. They planned it that way to shut us all up. Post conservatives only and they will delete your posts. I expect to be banned shortly as we have all seen the hate and violence of the Left online and in the media.
What's funny about this, is that the owner, were he "leftist", would have banned you. Both sides have a voice here.

What's even more funny, is that I AM a constitutional conservative. You however, appear to be a conspiracy theory, nutjob. You likely are tapping away on your computer, from your bunker. You and pulse would get along great, were either of you two able to get out of the bunker, and peel off your tinfoil hats.

If you don't like it here, why not just leave? Maybe it's because all the other places gave your the boot, and you have NO PLACE else. You won't find much comfort OR welcome here, acting like the asshole you have, in the little time you have been here.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

@two2wheels

It is a petri v2 clone

its a true RDA
wicking is easy etc

Best of luck to you
I hear ya Matt, but no rules have been broken... YET!

two2wheels

Member For 4 Years
No, once the correct cold temp resistance is locked in, then you generally don't have to worry about it, you will just notice the vape get anemic if the cotton wick gets dry. Only thing that should alter that is a change in resistance...could be caused by a short, could be caused by one of the rda's post screws getting loose on you.
I didn't really understand the "locking in" part at first but I think I getcha now. Time to try again
Don't worry two2wheels - if it was easy, everyone would wick coils and build their own

Just keep trying, asking questions and you will get there :)

Last edited:

two2wheels

Member For 4 Years
From a different POV, I've seen many people say that they've tried building, and it isn't for them. On the other hand, I've seen people say that they prefer a hand wrapped, or exotic type coil, but simply cannot, due to arthritis, carpal tunnel, situations such as those, for example.

Trying out a coil that came with the purchase of a tank, having to wick it yourself, is certainly one way to find if it something you think you might be able to get the hang of. On that note, tanks that do come with a pre-wrapped coil, made of SS or Kanthal, or even Nickel, come with just that, not mesh. For the OP, this was their first foray into the world of what it's like in one aspect of what building requires. In this case, that's wicking.

The worst part of this, the OP disappeared while all the rest of the conversation went on. 2 wheels, don't give up, there is some very useful info in this thread for you.
Yes, thank you. I'm kinda old so I can't see for shit working on small parts, also my hands aren't as nimble as they used to be. So you're right, my goal was to experiment with the RBA that I had to see if I would want to advance. Thinking of buying a decent RTA, but only if I can actually DO the necessary steps.

two2wheels

Member For 4 Years
Because he's not building. Sorry if that bothers you and you prefer to change the language in support of your position like a Leftist but he's not building. He's using pre-made coils instead of winding them himself. That's not building. That's a shortcut, and you know it... or at least you should!
Hey, A_Lewis- don't get into a tizzy about it. A polite correction of terms would have sufficed- now you've got the whole community jumping your shit. This is the NEW BUILDERS corner, and I am here to learn. Evidently some folks here DO consider using pre-made coil wire "building", while you do not. Thanks for your opinion.
BTW- I'm a SHE. (correcting your term but not making a huge deal about it)

two2wheels

Member For 4 Years
Everyone gotta start somewhere 2 wheels I started as you did ...building could encompass assembly rather than creation or both we often use the term rebuilding your tank for instance no one batters an eyelid at that

1) When you insert coils into the post and secure them try not to yank them about too hard you end up deforming them...adjusting height and levelling are ok, as is pinching them and strumming when heating...it also helps when mounting if you have a screw driver of the same diameter to hold coils in place

2) clip any excess beyond the post once you're
happy with position in 1

3) do a dry burn (pulse gently at no more than 20w) before you wick, check coil is heating nicely, no hot spots, if you see any stop the fire button gently press with your ceramic tweezers, strum, or sometimes try inserting a screwdriver (same diameter as the coil) and gently move them a little, do this until you see no more and it glows evenly from the middle outwards. If using a dual coil both should be glowing at the same time

4) wicking is key in the whole process to be honest Too much it won't wick quick enough, too little you'll end up with leaks...try not to have too much either side of the coil, and when pulling it through the coil you want some resistence but not enough it starts moving your coil ...wicking varies from tank to tank I would say seek out a video for your exact tank unless someone on here has a guide for it ...wicking comes easy for some, not for others, im in the latter ;) however I advise you take a pic top down after each wick until you get it down to an art ...once you nail it on that tank you have a record for next time exactly what length to cut it at etc this is also helpful when changing tanks often

Oh one last thing also try not to leave cotton over the legs of the coil personally I find this leads to burning

5) juice the cotton, give it a pulse if you want just for luck lol and "re build" your tank

6) start at a much lower wattage than your target vape work towards it, this helps break in the new cotton as well ...also it's highly unlikely you'll be reaching the same wattage that you do on the premade coils at least I've found this so far :) bear that in mind so you don't burn your cotton
KingPin- Thanks so much! A lot of good info and simple to understand. Good idea about the pic, I'd have never thought of it.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
No problem ask away more than happy to share what knowledge I've gained so far ;) hopefully with multiple views on the subject you'll be able to take bits a pieces and form a solution that fits your needs that's the best way to navigate this place :)

Ignore the noise in between some people favour destruction over construction because it's easier everyone can do,as it takes no skill (unless your bringing down a chimney or large block of flats lol)

Good luck :)

Last edited:

two2wheels

Member For 4 Years
From a different POV, I've seen many people say that they've tried building, and it isn't for them. On the other hand, I've seen people say that they prefer a hand wrapped, or exotic type coil, but simply cannot, due to arthritis, carpal tunnel, situations such as those, for example.

Trying out a coil that came with the purchase of a tank, having to wick it yourself, is certainly one way to find if it something you think you might be able to get the hang of. On that note, tanks that do come with a pre-wrapped coil, made of SS or Kanthal, or even Nickel, come with just that, not mesh. For the OP, this was their first foray into the world of what it's like in one aspect of what building requires. In this case, that's wicking.

The worst part of this, the OP disappeared while all the rest of the conversation went on. 2 wheels, don't give up, there is some very useful info in this thread for you.
I didn't disappear! I appreciate everyone's input very much, and will get back when I have conquered step one! I have a coil wrapping tool on the way, and have some wire -although it might be the wrong size-26g SS. I bought on the advice of YouTuber building this same Kanger RBA. Wire is cheap, tho'. If I have to go thicker, I'll get another spool. Would love to try Clapton wire, but will prob save that for a new RTA if and when I buy one.
Anyway- THANKS to EVERYONE

two2wheels

Member For 4 Years
That sounds about right. I have a Kangertech top box. I recall after wicking the RBA. Filling the chamber with juice. I turned the wattage down to about 10-15 w cause I honestly didn't know how this would turn out. It was my first step into building and wicking. I kinda lucked out cause it worked out good.
Yeah, another newbie mistake I made- keeping the wattage on too high a setting.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yes, thank you. I'm kinda old so I can't see for shit working on small parts, also my hands aren't as nimble as they used to be. So you're right, my goal was to experiment with the RBA that I had to see if I would want to advance. Thinking of buying a decent RTA, but only if I can actually DO the necessary steps.

@two2wheels
i think anyone can do what you are trying to do. And as I and others have mentioned a true rta will be easier then that RBA section.
Using premade coil can make it easier .
the hardest part may be finding the right premade coils.
Some may be too big or too small foryour rta or not give teh flavor you want.
There are tons of cheap premade coils on the market.
getting custom made coils that can cost between $12-30 a pair will make life super easy if you buy from someone extra helpful who will build it for your specific rta. If you want to go that route just ask us we will tell you who will hook you up.

using an rta with a velociy deck which is a specific styl eof deck posts will make it easy as well if you want to do dual coils

Just keep at it and you will get it.
like i said i dont think its you. i think its your rba section and the fact many people have issues with them

two2wheels

Member For 4 Years
I started building pretty much almost out of the gate.
- I spent 2 weeks with stock coils and realized it wasn't for me.
First I bought premade round coils from fasttech while I learned the best way for me to build. One man's method is another man's agrvation.
Even now, 4 years into the hobby, when I want an exotic coil, I buy them. I wrap my own round wire builds but normally buy clapton, fused clapton and alien wire in the premade spools.

Don't let anyone tell you it's wrong. You're not smoking and that is all that matters. That's why we are all here.

To the point that at hand, USMCataku is dead on. Make sure both the mod and coil are at room temperature together, then pair them.

Good luck and happy Vaping.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. You and the whole VU crew.
:)

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, another newbie mistake I made- keeping the wattage on too high a setting.

No shame in that. I guess we all start out as Rookies. Im a beginner myself in coil building. Still learning. I have 2 RTA's. I watch a lot of you tube videos on building and wicking. Plus I read this forum. There is a big section on building and wicking.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Once again, I turn to the vaping underground community for help.
So, I decided it's time to learn building. I started with the RBA that came with my Kagertech topbox mini kit. It already came with a nifty coil pre-installed. Wicked it up, and voila! NASTY burnt taste. Rewicked and got a few decent hits, after which the coil wire itself burnt up.
But, NP, the kit comes with a second coil. Struggled to get that sucker to sit right, wicked it up and, soaked it like a wet T-shirt contestant.....burnt taste. Took it apart, rewicked, working great....for 10 minutes. After that, the mod kept asking me if I had a new coil every time I hit the fire button. Said yes, said no, removed & reinstalled battery, turned it off, then on, said yes, said no.....I get ONE hit before it flashes .99 ohms.
The manual lists the RBA coil as SS, so mode isn't the issue.
Anybody have a clue?
Start at low power and work your way up. Tune the coil without wick or juice (get it glowing from mid coil to outer)
asking new coil? Make sure your wire contacts are tight, the steel sleeve is properly in place, and that the coil is screwed in snug and correctly. Removing the atomizer, press fire, put atty back should force a new atty read.
All this is trouble shooting. You will just automatically do it as you learn what to look for next time.
Once you install the wick, trim just at the top of the steel sleeve, poke it down to cover the holes, prime holes and coil with a few drops, then DO NOT adjust the wick. It is as good as it will ever be and moving it only makes it worse. (unless you just need to clear the edges off the airflow... gently)
Also... always make sure the coil doesn't touch the top cap of the RBA, you will get a short.
AND as I already mentioned always start with your power turned down and work your way up. You can't unburn a wick but you can prevent burning in the first place.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Because he's not building. Sorry if that bothers you and you prefer to change the language in support of your position like a Leftist but he's not building. He's using pre-made coils instead of winding them himself. That's not building. That's a shortcut, and you know it... or at least you should!
I started rebuilding that rba with the premade wrapped coil. I still have both I think in a baggie. (also the 2 factory made coils.. lol)
Coil wrapping and rebuilding are 2 different animals.

Here is my newest build on that tank.. 32ga SS, 3 strand parallel, 7 wraps, 3.0 mm id. (had to use 3x reading glasses to do it. lol)

21 total wraps.. just think of the cloud coming off that thing. :)

Toptank Mini RBA super build.jpg

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
No shame in that. I guess we all start out as Rookies. Im a beginner myself in coil building. Still learning. I have 2 RTA's. I watch a lot of you tube videos on building and wicking. Plus I read this forum. There is a big section on building and wicking.
Shush.. didn't need to be reminded.
5 brand new factory coils. Put in new coil POOF.. 16w and fried the coil. Changed it, put in 2nd coil.. POOF.. forgot to turn the watts down. 3rd coil worked. Next morning.. POOF.. 1 day 3 coils.. THAT is when I bought my toptank mini and learned to rebuild. Some of us start as more rookie than others.... (not mentioning any names.... ) *inspects a spot on the wall....*

two2wheels

Member For 4 Years
Start at low power and work your way up. Tune the coil without wick or juice (get it glowing from mid coil to outer)
asking new coil? Make sure your wire contacts are tight, the steel sleeve is properly in place, and that the coil is screwed in snug and correctly. Removing the atomizer, press fire, put atty back should force a new atty read.
All this is trouble shooting. You will just automatically do it as you learn what to look for next time.
Once you install the wick, trim just at the top of the steel sleeve, poke it down to cover the holes, prime holes and coil with a few drops, then DO NOT adjust the wick. It is as good as it will ever be and moving it only makes it worse. (unless you just need to clear the edges off the airflow... gently)
Also... always make sure the coil doesn't touch the top cap of the RBA, you will get a short.
AND as I already mentioned always start with your power turned down and work your way up. You can't unburn a wick but you can prevent burning in the first place.
Thanks for your detailed instructions, I haven't gone back to it yet, and I just got the tool that you wrap the wire around. Probably get to it this weekend. Fingers crossed!

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
New Members.. this is a great site. Need help, just ask. But we do tend to get a bit excited sometimes. Now about coil building vs rebuilding, I am pretty sure everyone able to help knows what he meant. ***KACK!-- one draw to many... cough cough*** (forgot to redrip... lol Genius at work)
Everyone learns to rebuild on a different curve. HIS curve is at using pre-coiled wire. He'll advance as he goes along.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Thanks for your detailed instructions, I haven't gone back to it yet, and I just got the tool that you wrap the wire around. Probably get to it this weekend. Fingers crossed!
coilmaster coil jig? Don't push down to hard... just use it to guide the wire as you wrap it. Only took me 2 days and 10 feet of wire to figure that one out. Mostly I just use the handle and rod now. lol

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually prefer the regular simple coil. I wrapped a few with pre spun clapton wire and even been successful with making a pair of parallels, then ripped them out and replaced with just simple coils. The issue I had with the parallels was the battery consumption. Also, I just started a job and was clouding up the smoking area so bad and got a little nervous about that. I am using simple coils now and still feel funny when I drip in front of the smokers in the designated area. The clouds are real when one is the only one vaping. I just can't put that tank on my mod unless there is an emergency. lol I need my nicotine on my breaks! Dripping 6mg satisfies that and more when I drip like 4 or 5 times during a break. :rolleyes: I went back on the job just to get a bit woozy on 2 out of 3 breaks today. haha

Like it was mentioned earlier in this thread

It is a petri v2 clone

its a true RDA
wicking is easy etc

My issue is that I love dripping now and am at loathe to place the tanks back on my mods for a vape. Unfortunately, my husband also seemed to retire his tank and I am doing all the wicking and building. :p At least I have the practice now and am no longer discouraged or afraid...

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
This might help. Sorry my scissors were a little dull. Still worked.

mostly how to wick the rba.

All my vids are made mostly for family or forum members, so i try to keep them simple as much as possible.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I remember starting to build, the best feeling is when you get things right. Like first time building claptons or aliens or one of those kinds and have it come out nice, it's a good feeling.
Didn't read the whole thread because for a few pages in the beginning it was stupid arguing over nothing so I jumped to the end;
If you're using pre-made coils make sure when you install them that they're evenly spaced away from the posts, make sure nothing touches the chamber of the atomizer, make sure the legs don't touch anything, including the coils and they you snip them as flush as possible then check on a reader or a regulated mods reader. I like gently touching the coils to see if the resistance will fluctuate, if it does then tighten the post screws and try again. Try dry firing a little and that they glow evenly from the middle of the coil on outward. Didn't catch of you were vaping tc, if so, I can't help you because I only use mechs.
As for the title, it's frustrating when it doesn't go right and it won't the first few times and even if/when you get into advanced building things will go wrong like I melted outer claptons once while dry firing or hot spots that are stubborn to go away or whatever, just keep at it. Slow and steady wins the race.
I do however recommend either you buy some more quality coils or you build your own, some China pre-made coils don't look at all enticing (to me).
Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also for what it's worth I know a lot of people hate the guy but old rip tripper building videos are pretty good in the sense he explains it real well and the image is crisp so you see what's going on, I recommend it.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I actually prefer the regular simple coil. I wrapped a few with pre spun clapton wire and even been successful with making a pair of parallels, then ripped them out and replaced with just simple coils. The issue I had with the parallels was the battery consumption. Also, I just started a job and was clouding up the smoking area so bad and got a little nervous about that. I am using simple coils now and still feel funny when I drip in front of the smokers in the designated area. The clouds are real when one is the only one vaping. I just can't put that tank on my mod unless there is an emergency. lol I need my nicotine on my breaks! Dripping 6mg satisfies that and more when I drip like 4 or 5 times during a break. :rolleyes: I went back on the job just to get a bit woozy on 2 out of 3 breaks today. haha

Like it was mentioned earlier in this thread

My issue is that I love dripping now and am at loathe to place the tanks back on my mods for a vape. Unfortunately, my husband also seemed to retire his tank and I am doing all the wicking and building. :p At least I have the practice now and am no longer discouraged or afraid...
Girl ... need to get you into the Squonkers corner if you love dripping while @ work. :D

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Personally, I started out trying to wick a pre-built coil on an RBTA and failed miserably (Uwell Crown). I broke down and bought a regular RDA and haven't looked back. I still have a tank that I use when I'm out and about but it's got a standard coil head in it, otherwise, I use my Goon (it was my 2nd RDA). And I've got 3 now with more that'll be here tomorrow lol. They're much easier to build on (larger coils) and imo that makes them easier to wick (with a larger inner diameter).

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It will probably happen. I have been looking...
Damn near no difference from dripping (flavor, etc), except you get to squeeze the shit out of a bottle when you get irritated :giggle: (watch for flooding atty)
@JuicyLucy @inspects @KingPin! all got the wife hooked on it and now won't put the damn thing down. I love the one @inspects set me up with and use it @ home quite often now (still loving me tanks though)

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@two2wheels --- wow, just finished reading this entire thread. I'm so sorry you had to put up with all the :poop: just to get some help.
VU, on a norm, is hear to help. Ask away, PM me or some others, we are more then willing to help any way we can. I'm not a pro or perfect, but I've gotten pretty good and coils, building, etc. I've offered to others and offering to you... if you want to do video chat / training I'm more then willing to help.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you for showing yourself as a Leftist. Welcome to my ignore list :) I also added the Leftists who liked your post. I would have added that Leftist moderator too, but that option was made unavailable to me in true Leftist forum fashion because Leftists are all about controlling the discourse online. I'll probably leave this forum because it's controlled by stinking Leftists as I've left so many others in the last couple years.

Burn in Hell you stinking Leftists!
You really need to go change your tampon! You are beyond toxic.... Go find somewhere else to be a bleeding anus and leave this place for those who enjoy vaping and helping others.

You know what, I just had a great idea, why don't you load up some efests in your mod, crank it to 200w and fire it with your "right" hand...make sure that hand is right in front of your face and preferably in the near vicinity of your family as the last thing we need is any more of your idiotic bloodline in the world.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You really need to go change your tampon! You are beyond toxic.... Go find somewhere else to be a bleeding anus and leave this place for those who enjoy vaping and helping others.

You know what, I just had a great idea, why don't you load up some efests in your mod, crank it to 200w and fire it with your "right" hand...make sure that hand is right in front of your face and preferably in the near vicinity of your family as the last thing we need is any more of your idiotic bloodline in the world.
She/he left because we are all leftists assholes

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
She/he left because we are all leftists assholes

Awful lot of conservatives here to be a bunch of leftists LMAO ijs...

How in the hell did we even get into the political spectrum on THIS thread anyway? Reckon that fellar didn't know there was a whole section dedicated to politics and political views, for responsible, mature folks that ain't got no need for name calling LMAO (which clearly does not include that fellar though)

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
God help us if this was an advanced thread. This is NOTHING to the discussions there.
Yeah I know....
Just glad the OP, got the answers they needed. Crazy bitch trolls need to stick to certain threads

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He is a she in this case - a she desperately in need of a Midol
Fellars is a made up word, we'll call gender-neutral for the sake of conversation. Lol

HellbillyRJ

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fellars is a "redneck" word --- and very fitting for this person in question. :giggle:
Well... I'm kind of a redneck... Kind of left, kinda right... Libertarian is the term I prefer personally. And I'm almost certain douche-nozzle is a more accurate word for it... But I didn't wanna call nobody names, since I was, at the same, talking about being mature and such lol trying to not be hypocritical there.

HellbillyRJ

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well... I'm kind of a redneck... Kind of left, kinda right... Libertarian is the term I prefer personally. And I'm almost certain douche-nozzle is a more accurate word for it... But I didn't wanna call nobody names, since I was, at the same, talking about being mature and such lol trying to not be hypocritical there.

HellbillyRJ
Sorry --- that made me laugh :giggle:

I fit right in with all that then. Grew up in Kansas, enough said.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm far from leftist, just things that are insignificant are not worth an investment of time, definitely not worth verbal fisticuffs on a public vape forum.
People need to get their priorities straight.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
hellokitty.jpg
1kr5fp

My new favorite "piss off toodle puffer" img.

1kr5fp

And the Meme...
toodlepuffer.jpg

So a bit off the topic, but lightens the thread up a bit.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors