Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd say.

1. Freemax fireluke.
2. Cleito 120.
3. Uwell Valyrian.
4. Crown 3.
5. Arco V2.

Alot of people say "sam why do you think the cleito 120 is better than crown 3" but it's subjective and you'll probably get different opinions off different people.
I love my cleito 120 so the first 2 were hard for me to choose!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Falcon mesh Resin in The Subohm class..... Is #1
The QP in the RTA class.... Is #2

Subohm tank #2 The Freemax mesh...

The best #1 overall RTA is The Reload.... For 2 years now... nothing better.....

Amazing no leaking and I love it..... The Dead Rabbit comes in in #3 for Rta's.....

Large Rta's goes to The Titan....

A 28mm Triple coils and clouds and flavor is The Triple V2......
547b857c4004b3143cc0292bbb8cee4d.jpg
40120693130d48b7ecb9167473bca91e.jpg
d1d1d79766a9ea8053d0bfead4d81651.jpg
942de5ebaa514b6b53e10f3bd3f2132e.jpg
ad48f72cb0898240bed269d6f20f7708.jpg
0a8eed952c6216a550bf4c9cc30218f5.jpg
006bfe85670d8160305e71f4c6b05b00.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
please list what you think are the top 5 sub ohm tanks.
I got some of the more popular tanks of 2018 to try. My top five all are great. Each tank does something the others dont or can't.

#1. HorizonTech Falcon. They make different styles but it's the coils that make this tank the best. I have three of these and they're all awesome.

#2. Freemax Mesh Pro. It's not the nicest looking, but again, the coils are awesome. I havent tried but I read the old Fireluke coils work in it. That's a plus. They make a RBA for the original that I want to try.

#3. Smok Prince. The huge variety of different styled coils makes this tank great. Mesh, mulitiple mesh, strip, standard, clapton, RBA, whatever you want to try, the Prince makes coils for it. I've tried most if not all, and they work great. I haven't had a single useless or dud coil. Local myths will have you believe a different story.

#4. Vaporesso Cascade. They only make two coils for it. But they are awesome. Huge flavor and thick dense clouds compared to the more popular mesh tanks. It comes with an adapter so you can use any of the million baby beast styled coils in it. That's great and all, but the Cascade coils all two of them lol, are amazing.

#5. Smok Baby V2. It's still young. The coils are similar to the Prince. They keep making new coils for it. It's just a solid performer. I want to get one of the jumbo versions that go with the new V9 stick. I think its named different but uses the same coils.

That's my new tank list. There are tons of new tanks I haven't tried that might alter my rankings. I've had some Geekvape Alphas sitting here that I haven't used yet. I keep hearing how awesome they vape. Ijoy, Uwell, the list goes on and on, I can't afford to try them all.

I've also been trying a lot of older tanks. I'm a big fan of the Uwell Rafale, and the CoilArt Toruk. I didn't know about them until this year, so got em to try. There are so many sub ohm tanks that work great. You have to try them to see what YOU like best. Rankings are great to get suggestions. But what I like and you might like can be different things.

I've noticed a lot of newer tanks use baby beast styled coils still. The airflow might be a little different but if you own a baby styled tank, you can try the newer coils in it. For instance, I skipped getting the Geekvape Cerbus but got a pack of GV Super Mesh coils. I screw them in my Baby Beast tanks and vape away. I won't buy a new tank that is essentially a polished up Big Baby Beast.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
#1 Uwell Crown
#2 Geekvape Alpha
#3 Voopoo Uforce with Freemax mesh coils
#4 Eleaf Ello Vate
#5 I only have four and the only one I bought is the Crown several years ago. The rest were giveaway wins but I enjoy them all. Well I have a few Kanger Protanks but they haven’t been used in several years, since I got the Crown tank and they don’t compare to today’s tanks. At the time though the protanks were amazing, not hard to improve on the dredded cartomizer. Man those things sucked, like a dripper but without the flavor.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#1 Uwell Crown
#2 Geekvape Alpha
#3 Voopoo Uforce with Freemax mesh coils
#4 Eleaf Ello Vate
#5 I only have four and the only one I bought is the Crown several years ago. The rest were giveaway wins but I enjoy them all. Well I have a few Kanger Protanks but they haven’t been used in several years, since I got the Crown tank and they don’t compare to today’s tanks. At the time though the protanks were amazing, not hard to improve on the dredded cartomizer. Man those things sucked, like a dripper but without the flavor.
As long as they vape.... Hit that shit....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors