Become a Patron!

Today's set ups

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today Wood..... You do have a nice selection......
8fd3d3b0b10dd48245346e8b18f3f6c7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Aluminum Coppervape, today, same as yesterday and so on. I also use a brass Coppervape and a Pico squeeze at times. On deck of the aluminum today is the Gorge rda. Two days ago I was craving the Dead Rabbit a bit. Now, back to Gorge & two Wasp nano minis.

My kit is pretty simple. Got a brass & aluminum CV, an Eleaf Pico Squeeze version 1. Have a Reo Grand style clone that gets used now and then. Set back further is two Itaste IstikZ & Smok M22 / regulated that fakes mech mode.

The M22 allegedly is able to read and fire down to 0.20 Ω. I laugh at that assertion though, not gotten it to ever read what I know positively are 0.50 Ω coils much less fire them. Being fair to the mod, it may only be usable with standard rda & not squonkers.

Sorry, too keen to remain squonk to put standard pins in an rda to see. Earnestly, don't care either way. *grins & chuckles* Plenty of squonking mechs on hand here to use otherwise & will probably buy more of them.

Seems I am kind of set as far as gear. Even if I do decide on getting a mod for standard rda, it'll be a mech, maybe a Vamo tube. I'll drip if need be. Not as butt hurt over needing to drip, since finding out dripping makes CBD stay potent. It also lets flavors do the same. I see now that dripping doesn't require being messy exactly, nor having to carry a cupboard of juice, at least ime.

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Yihi SL today..... As a back up.....
0361d185d2a566959d57b447f12f5ac1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors