Become a Patron!

Tobeco Kayfun V4 clone modification for great flavor.

zeev

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi people, i just wanted to let you know what i've done to my clone to get an amazing flavor so it might help you as well.
its simple, drill all the 4 holes of the deck and 4 of the chimney juice holes (symmetrical 2 and 2 ) to 2mm.
then, build 2-3mm titanium grade 1 coil 5 wraps wicked with Rayon!
simple and easy.
i did all this in order to get it work with my +70% VG juices and it made my clone a MONSTER!
Let me know if you tried it and how it works for you and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Last edited:

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have done the same with my kayfun style YiLoong Fogger V5 for more air flow and juice flow but some of the newer members might not know exactly what you mean. do you have any pictures?

zeev

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have done the same with my kayfun style YiLoong Fogger V5 for more air flow and juice flow but some of the newer members might not know exactly what you mean. do you have any pictures?
i'll upload some photos once i finish chain vaping the tank few times ;)
i didn't thought the vape will be so saturated... also, I forgot to mention that i did install the sub-ohm kit so i can be more relaxed about high temperatures.
now its my favorite tank for morning coffee vaping.

Psychedelic Biscuit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just found my flavour machine in the Kayfun 4 too, got a robbottech clone from fasttech and changed all the o-rings and the spring with original spare parts, I also threw in the original 4S-kit. Besides a few crunchy threads this thing works perfectly! My build is a 26 gauge twisted Ti coil with 6 wraps around a 2,5 or 3mm cant remember exactly, the draw is not too tight but not too airy and the vapor is warm and dense.
Im using it on a DNA200 at 0,23 ohms and 235°C @20 watts. I never had such a satisfying vape before. Wicking is a bitch thou, Im using 70/30 and its working but maybe I drill out the juice ports too because the wicking is really tricky for max VG.

51vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i have seen alot on here about the kayfuns. just wondering what all the hype is about, maybe ill break down and order one this week. :p

VU Sponsors