Tobacco Smoke Enema

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Tobacco Smoke Enema Kit (1750s – 1810s).

The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient's rectum for various medical purposes, but primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims.

A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke into the rectum. The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration.

Doubts about the credibility of tobacco enemas led to the popular phrase "blowing smoke up your ass."

As you are most likely aware, this odd tool is still heavily used by all levels of government

A4Cx9Rw.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into a patient's rectum for various medical purposes, but primarily the resuscitation of drowning victims.

A rectal tube inserted into the anus was connected to a fumigator and bellows that forced the smoke into the rectum. The warmth of the smoke was thought to promote respiration.

Doubts about the credibility of tobacco enemas led to the popular phrase "blowing smoke up your ass."

As you are most likely aware, this odd tool is still heavily used by all levels of government

A4Cx9Rw.jpg

Guess BP and BT have been in cahoots a lot longer than we knew!!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it had to happen...the bottom of the barrel eventually had to be scraped....let's just be gratefull it was done by Chef and not any of us.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

A4Cx9Rw.jpg

Think, now-a-days you can instead give yourself a vape enema...
BTW, tobacco tea has also been used and is allegedly great for getting rid of intestinal parasites

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Think, now-a-days you can instead give yourself a vape enema...
BTW, tobacco tea has also been used and is allegedly great for getting rid of intestinal parasites

I'll take your word for that one :eek:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I might have to try this. I got intestinal parasites when I was in Iraq. Every month or 2 I shit out chunks of intestines. Worth a shot
It works. What PV said works too, especially the black walnut hulls.
A shot of turpentine in a glass of milk will do it, ask any farm boy. I've used tobacco tea to kill cockroaches

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Especially the Black Walnut Hulls and Wormwood you can get them at Swanson Health Products, very reasonably priced

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Especially the Black Walnut Hulls and Wormwood you can get them at Swanson Health Products, very reasonably priced
Hello Jimi, my friend! How the heck are ya?
Dang, I always thought Swanson's sold wormwood so us folks could make home-made absinthe...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well thanks guys. Hopefully something works. Its not much fun
I can't imagine..don't wanna either. I used to train K-9 and somehow managed to get hookworm once.
The cure was 2 tablets about the size of an Alka Seltzer, very toxic.
I won't describe when I expelled the worms in case you just ate spaghetti but it was worthy of video.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Hazy my friend still above ground so I guess I am doing good, thanks for asking. How you been?
Survived the flu and a bunch of grief, life is good. Good to see you over here, Bro. Stay cool, man.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

A4Cx9Rw.jpg
I wish I could get one of those to go into my collection of oddball stuff.

Such as this................

339545d1335886316-pieces-rock-berchtesgaden-hitlers-eagles-nest-td1991_101_11.jpg

VU Sponsors