Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Tob...-for-Tobacco-Free-Florida-Week-422123604.html

"One recent trend alarming to the organization is the use of E-cigarettes and vape pens as an avenue to quit smoking.

Neither E-cigarettes nor vape pens are FDA approved. Tobacco Free Florida says they’re not effective.

“Because of the turnaround time for us to find whether there’s any problem, it could take a generation,” said Frentz."

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder would a non profit group be allowed to say that vaping is a goo way to quit smoking and that it works. I know that vaping businesses are but a non profit pro vaping group?

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
"One recent trend alarming to the organization is the use of E-cigarettes and vape pens as an avenue to quit smoking.
Sounds like they don't actually want people to quit smoking.

Neither E-cigarettes nor vape pens are FDA approved. Tobacco Free Florida says they’re not effective.
Nothing is effective for everyone. But they are more effective for a larger percentage of people than any of the "FDA Approved" methods. Sheesh!

“Because of the turnaround time for us to find whether there’s any problem, it could take a generation,” said Frentz."
Right, let's ban something because we haven't yet proved it's safe.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I basically knew nothing except very high level overview until wife got me a cigalike kit for Christmas 2014.
Immediately googled and got to studying. Was refilling cartos within 2 weeks and diy By mid Feb.

VU Sponsors