Become a Patron!

Tobacco flavors Help

phipp13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello Phipp here, Can anyone point me ti the right direction in finding a good selection of tobacco flavor liquids. I'm an FNG to the whole Vaping scene. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I get my supplied from BullCityVapor and they don't sell RY 8. Thanks in Advance. V/R Phipp

Tobacco flavors in particular
RY 8
caramel tobacco
Toffee Tobacco
smooth tobacco blend
sweet tobacco blend.

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Phipp. Not much of a tobacco vaper here. But if you've looked around on any of the recipe threads, I would imagine most will tell you to go with the FA tobaccos (which you can get at Bull City, or purevapes.com or ecigexpress.com). Not sure where they are the cheapest these days. A lot of people are doing the naturally extracted tobacco thing as well for DIY. That unfortunately, I have no idea about. You might want to message Wllmc or Headinclouds. Those guys (along with a few others) can tell you lots about FA's tobaccos. Hope that helps you at least a little :)

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Inawera tobaccos are good. A lot of people swear by Hangsen. I like SOME of the FA tobaccos, but some are flowery. TFA RY4 Double is a great ry4 type flavor, especially mixed with some AP and/or caramel. TFA Black Honey Tobacco is also good, and I used to mix it with TFA English Toffee.

phipp13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank You for the info.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
RY8??? Never heard of it.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was always looking for a Marlboro flavor but nothing came close until i tried TFA's "red type " , wow , very impressed.

When others have told me to try a certain one because they thought it taste closest to a cig i thought it was awful so keep that in mind.

phipp13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks all I called the pinkspot and they don't sell their RY8 unless it is premixed. Thanks for your efforts. V/R Phipp

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I smoked non-filter American Spirit for years, and before that Lucky, Pall Mall, Players Navy Cut, all non-filter. I was discouraged at first with the tobacco flavor juices I tried. Too sweet, weird etc. Got a tip that wordupecig.com had an AS flavor and checked it out. Turns out they have over 40 tobacco flavors, more if you include menthol. I tried a couple of sample packs and have found at least four flavors I like a lot. I also called once and they advised trying a few flavors that turned out to include my current favorite. Check them out.

VU Sponsors