Become a Patron!

Tobacco absolute

I wonder if I can get some help at this forum.

I have been using the wonderful Tobacco absolute from Azur Vaping until recently.
Now my bottle is empty and the store is closed (dam!!!)

Does any of you know where to by a similar quality TA?

Best regards
MortenT

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My TA comes from ecigexpress.com . I don't know how ... different it may or may not be from other places, excuse the ignorance but I assumed different vendors' TA was more or less the same thing. All I do know is that TA is the magic ingredient in tobacco mixes, and I heavily encourage people looking to dive into that end of the mixing spectrum to grab a bottle.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I agree about Inawera; I use their Virginia TA in anything tobacco-ish, and it really adds realism to the finished juice. If you're looking for a truer "cigarette" flavor, I also highly recommend 1) Inawera's Dirty Neutral Base, another form of tobacco absolute, and also 2) an additive from FlavourArt called Bitter Wizard; it "roughens" up the too-smooth and sweet of vapor into something more bitter like burning tobacco.

Andria

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Second Inawera's. I've been playing with their Guarda TA and it's very authentic and versitile. Keep it low for a nice dark leaf note or you can increase it to an almost pipe/chewing tobacco depth. Good stuff!

Last edited:

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Try out FLV tobaccos, top ones are Cured, Red Burley, Native, Turkish, Virginia, Connecticut Shade, and Kentucky Blend. Cured pairs well with just about any of the others and they are both great right away and after 2 week steep. They are all very potent so mix carefully:)
Wait...what?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wait...what?

It was a post in this thread which was a blatant and shameless plug of vendor FLV... I reported it as such, and apparently our wise moderators agreed and moved it to its own thread, and classified Mr FLV with his 2 posts since September as an unlisted vendor. :)

Andria

I was using the TA from Azur as the only flavour adding a little caramel for sweetnes.
I have tried that with the TA from Ecigexperss but it dosen´t com close.

VU Sponsors