Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lemme know when they revoke clearances, declassify, and start making ohdarkhundred arrests at every level.
Actually I think it is Netanyahu or Israel's deep state that is making it difficult for Trump to proceed at this point. This whole Iran thing is on them. They created a monster & now it is taking much longer than anticipated to bring it to heel because Israel does not want to settle for peace in the middle east under Trump's Terms. They made too much money funding the PLO, Hammas, the Iranian regime on the DL as controlled opposition to keep the whole area depressed in poverty, push the drug, weapons & human trafficking rat lines while keeping the area on a WAR footing, begging for foreign aid all around that they just embezzled & they are having a lot of trouble coming to terms that they need to give that all up now.

That's where trump screwed up. He never should have recognized the Golan as part of Israel until the peace deal was done.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bz78gwfldpa31.png

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually I think it is Netanyahu or Israel's deep state that is making it difficult for Trump to proceed at this point. This whole Iran thing is on them. They created a monster & now it is taking much longer than anticipated to bring it to heel because Israel does not want to settle for peace in the middle east under Trump's Terms. They made too much money funding the PLO, Hammas, the Iranian regime on the DL as controlled opposition to keep the whole area depressed in poverty, push the drug, weapons & human trafficking rat lines while keeping the area on a WAR footing, begging for foreign aid all around that they just embezzled & they are having a lot of trouble coming to terms that they need to give that all up now.

That's where trump screwed up. He never should have recognized the Golan as part of Israel until the peace deal was done.
I'm talking about State Dept, CIA, Brennan, and a whole shithouse of assholes deliberately and malignantly leaking, lying, deleting, altering, etc, etc, etc.

The mideast itself is another entire issue that you can't possibly hope to even discuss until you have your own agencies and personal under goddamned control.

First you clean house, then you uncork a few of these jerks and squeeze 'em like big, fat zits. Let them spill their pus all over the other malignant actors involved.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm talking about State Dept, CIA, Brennan, and a whole shithouse of assholes deliberately and malignantly leaking, lying, deleting, altering, etc, etc, etc.

The mideast itself is another entire issue that you can't possibly hope to even discuss until you have your own agencies and personal under goddamned control.

First you clean house, then you uncork a few of these jerks and squeeze 'em like big, fat zits. Let them spill their pus all over the other malignant actors involved.
We haven't controlled the CIA since they killed Kennedy. Bush had his group, Mossad had theirs, UK had a group as did the Vatican Rothschild agents. Trump is regaining control, but there are a lot of compromised individuals in it many of whom were compromised by Epstein, the Bromfanns, etc & their successors. Trump attempting to bring NXVIM & Epstein cases to light is the shot across Israel's & the UK's bow that he is taking it all back & some don't like it a bit. This is all about the middle east & UK/EU, Israel was ok with us cleaning our house, but now that we are insisting they & the UK clean their houses as well they are pushing back on us with what control over our house they both still wield IMHO.

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Six ‘Separated’ Migrant (Illegal Alien) Families Sue US Government – Demand $3 Million Each to Pay For Counseling to Heal From “Torture”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...h-to-pay-for-counseling-to-heal-from-torture/
I was agog watching Fox today as some illegals-lawyer was talking about the raids, and how she's hidden several families that "were not even aware they were wanted". I believe they call this abetting, and again - where the hell are the feds to arrest these asshats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors