Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s latest Tweet is SO IGNORANT and OFFENSIVE Even the Auschwitz Memorial Corrects Her

Article AOC attached to her tweet:
An Expert on Concentration Camps Says That's Exactly What the U.S. Is Running at the Border
"Things can be concentration camps without being Dachau or Auschwitz."
https://www.esquire.com/news-politi...rn-border-migrant-detention-facilities-trump/
This has been bothering me since I first heard her bs.. I was trying to remember - and it's getting tougher as I get older - and the term she should have used was "Internment Camp".

However, even if she had used that term she'd be wrong: When the US interned the Japanese-Americans it was shameful, but it wasn't a "concentration camp" - just stupid and cruel.

Further, we'd never get away with such today, since everyone needs game-rooms, clinics, AC, etc.

However, gee.. We could fence folks in and give them seed, hoes, plumbing - and let them turn desert landscape into oasis areas.. Want veggies? Grow 'em. Showers? Drill a well. A roof? The sheet-tin is over there.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Overflow at Trumps Orlando rally last night.

64985727_619804875169297_1335659705783025664_n.jpg

Yet Biden and Bernie and all the Democrats will beat him in a land slide according to ALL the polls.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Every Democratic 2020 Frontrunner Supports Bill Forcing Male Athletes Into Girls’ Sports

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/18/...eBj1WZCHHcvlkWeP0MQDWQm5h-bK5yRsD7IqLoHqtlf4Q

This right here is what proves liberals to be mental nutcases. How can anyone even remotely not find this highly offensive. What was the whole point in having womens sports to begin with if this crap is to be allowed. Yet the fake news will continue to portray the Democrats as the party of women and shame any woman who dares not tote the democrat line. Who in their right mind would support any of this madness can not be considers sane or smart. You just dont support that which will harm you.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fox News, CNN and C-SPAN barred from live coverage of South Carolina Democratic convention

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6050027...Fr-Vi9Z0msENlckP33wtG8SeL4IWuHg#sp=show-clips

I can understand Fox not being invited but CNN and C Span? I am surprised this is being allowed.
Seems pretty obvious that they intend to script the debates, going well beyond Donna Brazille giving HRC the answers this time. They will literally allow retakes for Biden to win (if Trump doesn't destroy him too early that is). They can't have CSPAN or FOX there for a legitimate record of events, so they throw out CNN to lend credibility to make it appear they will throw out the 2 most partisan networks & the government controlled network.

DNC is fixing debates - It won't be debate but a production - surprise, surprise. Possible Spoiler: Hillary probably Wins. Biden / Hillary ticket, or Hillary declares late in game by popular demand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors