Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I have problems with this. Too many guys have been falsely accused and convicted by a pissed off ex. DA doesnt give a fuck if some is guilty or not, its all about can it be a win for them or not. If they can make it a win then its sells big in local media getting them votes. If they actually harmed a child then hell fury wouldnt be good enough for them but too many times it all about a pissed off ex getting revenge.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cabal insider urging others to choose life life in orange rather than participating in Suicide Week?

upload_2019-6-10_22-42-23.png

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Supreme Court rejects atheists' attempt to scrub 'In God We Trust' off US currency

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-money-atheists-god

Newdow argued in his petition to the Supreme Court that because his clients are all atheist individuals or atheist groups, the government violated their "sincere religious belief" that there is no God and turned them into "political outsiders" by placing the phrase "In God We Trust" on their money.
And there you have it: Atheists groups finally admitting that their position is indeed a religious belief. Most of the time, they vehemently deny this.

I'm not religious at all. But I don't call myself an atheist because 've always felt that a disbelief in god is even more an an article of faith than a belief in him. I mean, how can it ever be proven that there is no god?

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
During his Monday morning interview with CNBC, President Donald Trump claimed that China has "lost 15 to 20 trillion dollars in value since the day I was elected."

Facts First: This isn't even close to true; nor is it clear what Trump is actually referencing here. The entire size of the Chinese economy is estimated to be around $13 trillion, so it's impossible for it to lose more than it is worth. On top of that, China's economy has continued to expand during Trump's time in office.

Factoid.
trump lies more often than most of us wash our hands.
When Trump refers to "value" in this context, he doesn't mean GDP. He means the market value of all the assets in China. Things like the value of all Chinese companies, the value of all real estate in the country, the value of the "assets" that their banks hold, and so on.

Now it's hard to find numbers on the total value of the Chinese stock market, much less the other major asset classes, but let's use the US as an example. The value of US stocks is alone is roughly 150% of our GDP. Add in the value of all the other asset classes and a decline in total value that's roughly the same as GDP over a period of 2-1/2 years is far from impossible.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When Trump refers to "value" in this context, he doesn't mean GDP. He means the market value of all the assets in China. Things like the value of all Chinese companies, the value of all real estate in the country, the value of the "assets" that their banks hold, and so on.

Now it's hard to find numbers on the total value of the Chinese stock market, much less the other major asset classes, but let's use the US as an example. The value of US stocks is alone is roughly 150% of our GDP. Add in the value of all the other asset classes and a decline in total value that's roughly the same as GDP over a period of 2-1/2 years is far from impossible.
But as you said impossible to quantify, and yet he did.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tulsi Gabbard Pushes No War Agenda... And The Media Is Out To Kill Her Chances

Tulsi Gabbard could well be the only genuine antiwar candidate that might truly be electable in the past fifty years, and that is why the war party is out to get her...
We have zero need for an "antiwar candidate" - we actually don't need candidates for another 4 years, but I am fine with the way the left has been rolling.

Until they get their shit together, rolling back idiocies, let them flail.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Don't forget what TPP & The Paris Climate Accord would have brought additionally into China as both of these agreements would have flooded China with a Windfall of additional revenue that will not materialize thanks to Trump.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have zero need for an "antiwar candidate" - we actually don't need candidates for another 4 years, but I am fine with the way the left has been rolling.

Until they get their shit together, rolling back idiocies, let them flail.
She is the best candidate they fielded. She is in all probability the only one that might be left standing come 2020 if the Storm is real.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I did not say it was impossible. I said I couldn't find the numbers in a cursory search. But I'll bet the administration has people whose job it is to know these things.
I will bet he is just shooting numbers out his ass as he has been proven to often do.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This has been written about - both DARPA and SF - for decades. It's more about sensing eye motion as well as sensing what they can of nerves to limbs/digits.. For flight, steering, target-selection, tracking, etc.

Given large Unmanned vehicles, smaller fighter-sized, drone and cruise-missle sizes, and if they can they want hypersonics. You can be sure they been instrumenting & testing pilots for decades and the video-gamers for over a generation now.

It's not "thoughts", it's intentions, decisions, reflexes.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This has been written about - both DARPA and SF - for decades. It's more about sensing eye motion as well as sensing what they can of nerves to limbs/digits.. For flight, steering, target-selection, tracking, etc.

Given large Unmanned vehicles, smaller fighter-sized, drone and cruise-missle sizes, and if they can they want hypersonics. You can be sure they been instrumenting & testing pilots for decades and the video-gamers for over a generation now.

It's not "thoughts", it's intentions, decisions, reflexes.
It is soft disclosure for the uninitiated just waking up. Much more classified material will be revealed in time. The way you de-fang the alphabets is to reveal their secrets...Take away their reason to exist.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is soft disclosure for the uninitiated just waking up. Much more classified material will be revealed in time. The way you de-fang the alphabets is to reveal their secrets...Take away their reason to exist.
Well, they'll continue to panic and claim the sky is falling.

I think of McCaffery's "Brain Ships", and prosthetics that act like meat. Of course, in my case: I'd like to hear how it'd apply to synthetic eyes.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors