Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Something here isnt adding up. The Chicago DA didnt have the authority to drop the charges the FBI had on him, so why hasnt he been re-arrested for the bullshit. I dont believe he has been even charged yet for using the US mail in a hate crime which the FBI was still investigating when the charges was dropped. She sure as hell didnt have the authority to stop the FBI from investigating. Yet Smollett walking around like he got away with murder. Why I am wondering...........
You would almost think he's got some good dirt on someone important, no?

Can't be Hillary though, 'cause if it were, he would no longer be among us.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something here isnt adding up. The Chicago DA didnt have the authority to drop the charges the FBI had on him, so why hasnt he been re-arrested for the bullshit. I dont believe he has been even charged yet for using the US mail in a hate crime which the FBI was still investigating when the charges was dropped. She sure as hell didnt have the authority to stop the FBI from investigating. Yet Smollett walking around like he got away with murder. Why I am wondering...........
This is a lot bigger than a gay 2 bit actor faking a hate crime for the Crafty Beaver & Sparticus...Smollett is a lighting rod focusing America's attention on of one of the most corrupt cities on earth & the Obama's & Clinton's are up to their chinny chin chins in all of it. Remember who Hillary's father was & where the Obama's came from. They own that city & the local FBI field office, the Police, The mayor, the prosecutor's office & the courts, ALL OF IT.

Foxx wanted to punt the whole Smollett affair to the FBI local field office in the very beginning for a reason, but becaust the CPD & Mayor Emanuel knew the scrutiny was on them, didn't let her. The local FBI didn't want to touch it because they knew this stupid shit was gonna put them all under the microscope & they saw this was being handled at a much higher level. I'd like to say that had the FBI moved to charge Smollett too soon they would have lost the chance to get Kim Foxx & now a judge as well as two senators on Racketeering & Corruption charges, but who knows anymore. There are so many dirty assholes running around out there with enough evidence on them that a first year paralegal could put them away for life & nothing ever seems to happen.

Lets just cross our fingers & hope they will all go down together when the time is right.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FIRED UP, READY TO GO? Angry Hillary energizes 1,500 Dems in Texas

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/fi...vq092dqSdCWHDgHkwpUqHRBZWma2I2bJPmTPfNJ-A5z5Y

Hillary is all ready to swoop in and take the Democrat nomination LOL
I think it's depressing and shameful - particularly to hear this stupidity in Texas.

Personally, I wish all these asshats would get kitchen-forks and cellphones, (they never experienced a torch OR pitchfork), and begin the rumble.. We can get this all settled before fall.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nlhjuy7fic031.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
/pol/ Autists attempting to break Twitter again. Is the left dumb enough to buy it this time?

qf58mo6qgg031.jpg

How long before the #onk #onk memes start?

upload_2019-5-23_2-9-25-png.139157

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Nigel didn't break her, It is Trump's Declassification of Bucket 5 prior to his visit to the UK that broke her. May was in on the attempt to remove a duly elected sitting POTUS, This was Literally an Act of WAR on the USA! May had absolutely no choice but to Resign once she realized there was no doubt that Trump would soon have undeniable & irrefutable evidence of her involvement! (like he didn't already have it for 2.5 years - LOL)

#FLY MAY FLY#

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Huawei "Spent All Their Resources Stealing", Stunning New Exposé Shows

“They spent all their resources stealing technology. You’d steal a motherboard and bring it back and they’d reverse-engineer it.”
It's the Chinese way.

Look at the vape industry. Is there a single device the haven't cloned, right down to the original manufacturer's logos and trademarks?

They do the same thing in my industry. They shamelessly steal my company's software and data, and make cloned devices with my trademarks on 'em.

The Chinese government doesn't just look the other way, they actually seem to encourage this.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is what I posted on zerohedge for that link.

It amazes me how people miss the obvious. Trump is no buffoon as he is portrayed here. Trump very cleverly let Japan and the world know that he is in charge. Do you not think that him saying him attending as their guest of honor was not intentional, upstaging Japan and the the new emperor as well as doing it on a world stage. With that move Trump put America over Japan on the world stage slap dab in the face of the new emperor. Tell me that was not planned!

And that was no joke either. Trump told them in no uncertain terms, turn on the US and face what China is facing. Japan knows its currency would crash if trade with the US was cut off or even seriously threatened.

No, Trump is no buffoon.
And the statement carries 10x more weight considering the importance of honor in the culture in Japan. Learned a lot from that article you posted.

The abdication of the Emperor is huge & is undoubtedly part of the global cleansing. Think we will see a massive cleansing of corruption after the new Emperor takes power. They say Abe opposed the abdication. It will be quite interesting to see what develops.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And the statement carries 10x more weight considering the importance of honor in the culture in Japan. Learned a lot from that article you posted.

The abdication of the Emperor is huge & is undoubtedly part of the global cleansing. Think we will see a massive cleansing of corruption after the new Emperor takes power. They say Abe opposed the abdication. It will be quite interesting to see what develops.

I couldnt believe the way that writer was portraying Trump as a bumbling doofus.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
D7di8DTWwAEYYxB.jpg
D7di8DSW0AAjR-B.jpg
D7di8DTWsAISs_j.jpg

B is before C, C is before D.

Brennan>Comey>Dan Coats Interesting Theory

I can agree that massive steps was taken before they left office to try to ensure their safety and grip on power and with a president like dubya it would of worked. Thats as far as I can agree because from there you have to take some huge leaps in reasoning to even consider Pence or Manafort or Page was part of the conspirators. It just doesnt wash bro.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Artist claims she was banned from Facebook for selling MAGA hats that she turned into Nazi armbands and KKK hoods
  • Kate Kretz from Maryland says she is only 'addressing hate speech'
  • As part of her work, she resews MAGA hats and sells them online
  • One of her pieces is a Nazi armband and another is a Ku Klux Klan hood
  • She says Facebook removed a photo of one then disabled her account

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...EZQb5f-n_XpBIsbtPdsCTgj4alUlvUuNcVg_Rfk&login

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Artist claims she was banned from Facebook for selling MAGA hats that she turned into Nazi armbands and KKK hoods
  • Kate Kretz from Maryland says she is only 'addressing hate speech'
  • As part of her work, she resews MAGA hats and sells them online
  • One of her pieces is a Nazi armband and another is a Ku Klux Klan hood
  • She says Facebook removed a photo of one then disabled her account

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...EZQb5f-n_XpBIsbtPdsCTgj4alUlvUuNcVg_Rfk&login
Happily, such twits are biodegradable and recycleable.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Happily, such twits are biodegradable and recycleable.

People like that are whats called useful idiots. They listen to the fake news and all the lies and in their mind they are so brainwashed they actually think they are doing whats morally right. They really believe this because they are useful idiots. Take this woman in the news story. She takes and broadly painted any Trump supporter as KKK but if she would of took just a few second searching she would of learned that the Republican party was formed in the 1850's in opposition to the slave owning Democrats and in fact the civil was was fought over states rights as in the slave owning Democrats did not believe the federal government had the right to make them free their slaves. She would of also learned the KKK was started by southern Democrats pissed they lost their slaves after the war. Its the southern Democrats who treated the black person as chattel instead of a person. But nope, she is a useful idiot for a reason. And she will continue to stand on her soapbox full of righteous indignation over a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors