Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

This is what I posted on zerohedge for that link.

It amazes me how people miss the obvious. Trump is no buffoon as he is portrayed here. Trump very cleverly let Japan and the world know that he is in charge. Do you not think that him saying him attending as their guest of honor was not intentional, upstaging Japan and the the new emperor as well as doing it on a world stage. With that move Trump put America over Japan on the world stage slap dab in the face of the new emperor. Tell me that was not planned!

And that was no joke either. Trump told them in no uncertain terms, turn on the US and face what China is facing. Japan knows its currency would crash if trade with the US was cut off or even seriously threatened.

No, Trump is no buffoon.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm waiting to see them blame this on Trump!!

They said he rode the ambulance to the hospital and ya know, there hasnt been any word about him since then.

lets just say Im curious whats his outcome. Anything more than that would be morbid :p

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PnkaXJR.jpg

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Something here isnt adding up. The Chicago DA didnt have the authority to drop the charges the FBI had on him, so why hasnt he been re-arrested for the bullshit. I dont believe he has been even charged yet for using the US mail in a hate crime which the FBI was still investigating when the charges was dropped. She sure as hell didnt have the authority to stop the FBI from investigating. Yet Smollett walking around like he got away with murder. Why I am wondering...........

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Something here isnt adding up. The Chicago DA didnt have the authority to drop the charges the FBI had on him, so why hasnt he been re-arrested for the bullshit. I dont believe he has been even charged yet for using the US mail in a hate crime which the FBI was still investigating when the charges was dropped. She sure as hell didnt have the authority to stop the FBI from investigating. Yet Smollett walking around like he got away with murder. Why I am wondering...........
well, he's liberal, black, queer, and michelin-obamama said-so. Sheesh, pay attention ;-P

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, of course not: actors are all of the jonguleur/minstrel classes that were basically mobile-peasants. No one paid them diddly-shit, (let alone asked their opinions), for millenia.

The overriding point today is: california as a whole has been allowed to run riot over its citizens as well as the rest of the nation for decades. Until that gets slapped into the mud - hard - nothing will change, though. There are other such CITIES, and a few states leaning that way, but their other huge hammer are these asshole Federal District twats.

It all needs to be stomped into the mud.
I think it has alot to do with the fact that the media corporations are all globalists they are not American film companies..hollywood is just one big propoganda mill to espouse the end of the nation state and the embracing of the new globalist one world order. every nation but particulkarly America has to give up it's identity, history,culture,laws, borders, and voting booths to the global robber barons...and the global robber barons sit on the board of the banks, the industrial base,the Ivy leauge Universities,and ...the film studios. the corporations are the ones telling these dimwitted actors to go out in public and bash Trump...or lose their carreers.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mighty white of 'em
Twas thinking the same thing
My guess would be they really don't want the records, but are relying on the narrative of the president striving to prevent their oversight by fighting them in court & the longer they can stretch out that narrative before their knowingly improper request is denied, the better. Trump was illegally surveilled for years prior to the 2016 election, you really think they didn't check his bank records & tax returns too? They know there is nothing there they can really pin on him. It is all about making morons in their base think there is...

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually believe that: there is little doubt they spy on anyone they want, any time, for any reason.

Question is: what the circling wagons are up to while we dig out the evidence of this behavior.. Deeper and deeper, further and further. Do we ever get to hang these shitheads?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I personally think it is everyone's RESPONSIBILITY to vote in all final elections.
If a person does not vote in 5 consecutive elections. they are dropped until they re-register with proof of eligibility.
At least that Is how I would have it.
primaries are exempt from that rule.
it would not violate anyone's constitutional right to vote but would get fakes and dead wood off the rolls.
I also feel that we need a no confidence option on the ballot.
if it gets more votes than any of the candidates we do it all over again with new candidates because those candidates have been rejected by the voters.
In the interim another person would serve in the vacant slot. ie the VP would take over for president, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors