Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Biden mistakenly claims Margaret Thatcher, who died in 2013, is worried about Trump

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...tCicHSFy6cIEy__VGvUG3F6rHCWMQ4d_60zBgT1IpeVX8

hmm.. Senile For President - his Vice would run the world with the CoS. I wonder who they have preselected. Stacy-fatass "I-won-really-really"?

D56WHCDUYAAZLva.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump brings back Obama policy?
After killing it?

President Donald Trump presented the Army Black Knights with the Commander-in-Chief's Trophy Monday, calling the group "star athletes and stars in every way."

The President then made some news, saying he's looking at "doing a waiver for service academy athletes who can get into the major leagues," adding that those players can serve in the military after they play professionally.
"I think it's a great idea, I think it's really fair, too," he said.
This was the policy under former Obama Defense Secretary Ash Carter but was reversed by then-Defense Secretary James Mattis at the start of the Trump administration.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Done...if there is any truth to that Poll number, Trump cannot possibly lose the 2020 election

POLITICAL SHOCK WAVES: 29% of Black Women Have Favorable or Neutral Opinion of President Trump after 2 Years in Office
alot can happen between then and now dude.....most Amewricans don't think about politics they get there views from the talking heads on the TV...any race of human that you can sell velveta to as a food, you can sell them anything.Most Americans know more about football and the Kardashians than they do their own goverment.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read a lot of comments on the pages linked hear (two years) and can tell you I have never seen the amount of leftist posts on any of the forums like I have in the last couple of months! THEY ARE SCARED….. Big time!

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jesus wept.....well at least he didn't say he spoke to Jesus and that the Lord was worried about Trump.

Who was it... a Veep I think, who said in a speech in Panama or someplace:
'Being here in Latin America makes me wish I'd studied more in Latin class.' o_O :)

Tried to cite JFK in a debate & got waxed. You're no John Kennedy!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
'Being here in Latin America makes me wish I'd studied more in Latin class.' o_O :)

My congressional represenative for awhile was Pete Stark...I remember going to my first "Townhall meeting" with Peteie.....he was the first Congressman I had ever seen in the flesh...two things struck me...1) My congressman was one of the stupidiest people I ever met he should have been slicing Mortadela in a deli somewhere...the other thing was he was an evil human being, he had absolute contempt for his constituients..if he didn't have bodygaurds he probablly would have had his lights punched out at least once a week.I was flabbergasted such a lowlife was in Congress..it really opened my eyes to just how evil our goverment is.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They know they are hosed. Obama and the Democrats put 15 million americans in poverty, in just two years 5 million of them are back in the middle class and many more are joining them daily. You cant beat tha record with all the foolish noise going on now.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read a lot of comments on the pages linked hear (two years) and can tell you I have never seen the amount of leftist posts on any of the forums like I have in the last couple of months! THEY ARE SCARED….. Big time!
They should be....the left has controled this country since the 1960s-70s...they have controled the social, cultural, spiritual, and political narritive for close to 50 years, and it is going down in flames..new ideas, and new voices are tearing the left down, not just in America but throughout the Westeren world...is is now apparent their ideas are bad and that they want to destroy Western culture, and White people...it appears alot of us Western people, don't intend to go quietly into the night.....the shit has just begun to hit the fan.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump brings back Obama policy?
After killing it?

President Donald Trump presented the Army Black Knights with the Commander-in-Chief's Trophy Monday, calling the group "star athletes and stars in every way."

The President then made some news, saying he's looking at "doing a waiver for service academy athletes who can get into the major leagues," adding that those players can serve in the military after they play professionally.
"I think it's a great idea, I think it's really fair, too," he said.
This was the policy under former Obama Defense Secretary Ash Carter but was reversed by then-Defense Secretary James Mattis at the start of the Trump administration.
could you be any more irrelevant..............:soapbox:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Not that I'm a Dan Quayle fan but that Latin America quote was a joke someone supposedly told about him that was falsely attributed because he said so many other stupid things, no one doubted he would say something stupid like that too.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
could you be any more irrelevant..............:soapbox:

Maybe Im just being stoned but Bob does have a point. I honestly didnt know Obama was letting star athletes have a deferment waiver. I didnt know Trump did away with it either but it is interesting if he is bringing it back. Without knowing all the ins and outs on it just going by the basics it doesnt sound like a bad idea.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not that I'm a Dan Quayle fan but that Latin America quote was a joke someone supposedly told about him that was falsely attributed because he said so many other stupid things, no one doubted he would say something stupid like that too.

Which idiot was it that though our military base in Guam was tipping the island over?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which idiot was it that though our military base in Guam was tipping the island over?
You mean ********* Hank Johnson from GA (Cynthia McKinney's old district in DeKaib county) on Maxine's Financial Oversight Committee. He's scary.

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well the media has certainly done all they can to crash the markets over the China Trade deal that is for sure, one phony article after the next.

Market Turmoil Continues After Liu Confirms Washington Visit; Beijing Tells Investors To 'Stay Calm'

But even after the Liu news broke, US stock futures, which had briefly trimmed their losses overnight, dumped once again.

By days end the Dow was down 50 points. Think I made a few bucks off the stock market yesterday.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I grew up in New Mexico over 30 years ago,even then New Mexico was the capital of the ****** trade in America..at night small planes could fly below radar with their lights out and just fly above the Rio Grande river using it as a landmark until they reached Albuquerque which became the main distribution point...you don't become the govenor of New Mexico without the support and approval of the Mexican drug cartels...but we pretend we still have a republic in America. eventually the influence of the cartels in New Mexico became so powerful they openly flew planes into little towns like Espanola in broad daylight unloading drugs on small landing strips...it was, and is an open secret among the people of New Mexico..it is an open secret among every law enforcment agency in the State, local, and Federal goverments...just as the drug traffic in Arkansas at Meena was well known by everyone including Bill Clinton who spent his entire time as govenor with a spoon up his nose,provided freely by the boys in Colombia and the CIA.When I talk to friends and family from back home they tell me the drug smuggeling has gotten far more brazen and worse over the years..We have watched the goverments of both Colombia and Mexico devolve into narco-terrorist states, we have watched every levels of their goverment and law enforcement agencies taken over by the drug Cartels...you have to be an absolute idfot, or a White liberal (same thing) who is such a racists that you think it only happens in countries full of brown people.The Cartels own New Mexico, they probabbly have a very a significant pull in Arizona and Texas as well. The drug busts we see are all theater to give people the illusion their goverment is doing the job they are paid for...the goverment is doing the job it is paid for,but they are paid by the Cartels.....does anyone with half a brain seriously think that the political class in this country want a healthy, well adjusted,sober , and well grounded populace going to the voting stations. or do they want diseased minds, and souls that can be easily manipulated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors