Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
2zfgw2.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

DiGenova talked about a decision that Rosemary had already determined that what went on with the FISA Court was illegal.

This next link is that decision. 99 page PDF.
https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

NSA Director Rogers Disclosed FISA Abuse Days After Page Warrant Was Issued
https://www.theepochtimes.com/nsa-d...fter-carter-page-fisa-was-issued_2692033.html

Clapper, Brennan and Obama get caught in the net would be too damn good to be true.

This goes along what I was saying a few weeks ago. Its Trumps turn at bat and he does not lose. I have a feeling the Democrats will wish they never fucked with him.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Clapper, Brennan and Obama get caught in the net would be too damn good to be true.

This goes along what I was saying a few weeks ago. Its Trumps turn at bat and he does not lose. I have a feeling the Democrats will wish they never fucked with him.
Trump has to survive his State Visit to Meet the Queen in June first, but if he does, all the above go down. Hope we send at least 2 carrier strike groups this time to park off both their coasts & send a very clear message for that visit. Trump has shown his hand now & he is over 2 years into his Presidency, the point where those before him were to kneel, swear allegiance to the Queen & join the privy council before addressing Parliament (as it usually takes that long to teach a president he ain't in charge). They really don't want that to happen & I expect neither does Trump. It will be interesting to watch & see how it all goes down but I suspect he will be returning with Assange & if he speaks before Parliament, he might just inspire a revolution.

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Electric-car nonsense, judges busted, and more and more fallout from spying/collusion hell. Heh..

Well, I'm not seeing crucifixions yet, but the entertainment is honest anyway ;-)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Electric-car nonsense, judges busted, and more and more fallout from spying/collusion hell. Heh..

Well, I'm not seeing crucifixions yet, but the entertainment is honest anyway ;-)
Kind of night that makes liberals howl at the moon! problem is very few of them will understand the ramifications until someone tells them what it all means.

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Electric Car-Owners Shocked: New Study Confirms EVs Considerably Worse For Climate Than Diesel Cars
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...c-cars-considerably-worse-climate-diesel-cars
This may be true, but car makers are tired of being the whipping boy for emissions. The regs are getting so tight that they're darn near impossible to meet, and not just CO2, but also particulate matter and NOx. The beauty of an electric car to the car maker is that the emissions are someone else's problem.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This may be true, but car makers are tired of being the whipping boy for emissions. The regs are getting so tight that they're darn near impossible to meet, and not just CO2, but also particulate matter and NOx. The beauty of an electric car to the car maker is that the emissions are someone else's problem.
What are the the byproducts of an internal combustion engine running on H H O gas?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Must have pissed someone off, Just lost the hard drive on a year & a quarter old Dell touchscreen laptop. Computer just bricked. Was getting graphics loading errors on twitter & youtube just before it happened.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That guy StormisUponUs spent the last year telling everybody that Mueller is really a good guy
and not the seditious slimeball he is in reality. Dude's FOS.
Dude is going by the Q posts which tell us Mueller was a Marine & as such the POTUS could call him back to active duty at any time under his powers as C in C under UCMJ. He is saying Mueller was under orders from POTUS, attached to military intelligence to conduct his probe as a diversion for the SWAMP & let them run rampant to implicate themselves in crimes, report on any criminality & forward it to Huber in Utah (there is another besides Huber). Q tells us if Rosenstein is a black hat, so must be Mueller. Truth is nobody's squeaky clean, But if black hats are given a path to redemption or reduced sentences, they will do your bidding. Mueller, like most of DC

Doesn't mean he is FOS. He is the guy who did The Plan to Save the World video series & is very much a key players in all of this. Some thought he was JFK jr. or affiliated with him. At the end of the day, Q is a psyop to get info to the populous & disinfo to Trump's enemies so this take down can occur, It is not at all surprising as the purpose of a psyop is to create confusion so you can accomplish your goals.

What remains to be seen is the end of the script. Is this a psyop to save humanity from a criminal cabal or a psyop to identify troublesome individuals for elimination before bringing about a New World Order? I'm hoping for the former.

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Otoh, yer liabilities are likely worse when the cars spontaneously burst into flames and then explode ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors