Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9ihayf6btns21.png

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah the 2020 election is going to be very violent
They got away with that shit in 2016. If Trump doesn't go hard line & arrest these asshole for so much as a jaywalking violation at every instance, much less for acts of violence during the 2020 campaign, he deserves to lose the election.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They got away with that shit in 2016. If Trump doesn't go hard line & arrest these asshole for so much as a jaywalking violation at every instance, much less for acts of violence during the 2020 campaign, he deserves to lose the election.
I think all that violence in 2016 help cost them the election...

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Trump is in epic trolling mode at the moment and I believe between now and 2020 its going to be damn interesting.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's this all about
He caught Cummings entering into Secret Memorandums of Understanding with Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff & Jerrold Nadler to use their respective positions as Chairmen of the Committees of House Permanent Select Intelligence, Oversight, Judiciary & Finance in sustained co-ordinated attacks of POTUS hidden from the members of those committees. He is calling him out on this, objecting to his entering into these MOUs without the knowledge of or a vote of members to approve of this intended course of action & seeking copies of the MOUs & official clarification of the MOUs from Cummings on the record. You can bet Waters, Schiff & Nadler will be receiving the same shortly.

Can you believe the idiots actually wrote it down that they intended to target POTUS with their committees in a coordinated manner?

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He caught Cummings entering into Secret Memorandums of Understanding with Maxine Waters & Jerrold Nadler to use their respective positions as Chairmen of the Committees of Oversight, Judiciary & Finance in sustained co-ordinated attacks of POTUS hidden from the members of those committees.
English for us slow witted. what were they doing behind everyones back....is this the bullshit about his tax records.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
English for us slow witted. what were they doing behind everyones back....is this the bullshit about his tax records.
He was apparently fed intel by POTUS that Schiff, Waters, Nadler & Cummings signed secret agreements to weaponize & coordinate their respective committees in attacks on POTUS across all fronts. He is calling out Cummings on Waters & Schiff in that letter to publicly release info on the secret agreements between these Committee Chairmen.

If the media was at all honest this would be a bombshell story of Ethics violations against Cummings, Waters, Schiff & Nadler as I see it.

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He was apparently fed intel by POTUS that Schiff, Waters, Nadler & Cummings signed secret agreements to weaponize & coordinate their respective committees in attacks on POTUS across all fronts. He is calling out Cummings on Waters & Schiff in that letter to publicly release info on the secret agreements between these Committee Chairmen.

If the media was at all honest this would be a bombshell story of Ethics violations against Cummings, Waters, Schiff & Nadler as I see it.

What I question is why would they ever be stupid enough to make a record of it? We all know they are above the law and procedures and regulations be damned. This was probably agreed upon during a meeting with Soros. No paper trail involved.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think all that violence in 2016 help cost them the election...
Certainly did, but Trump was elected to put an end to that kind of bullshit. If he allows it to continue as a campaign tactic is stupid & only shows he has done nothing to resolve the issue during his tenure.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What I question is why would they ever be stupid enough to make a record of it? We all know they are above the law and procedures and regulations be damned. This was probably agreed upon during a meeting with Soros. No paper trail involved.
One would think, but it may be necessary proceduraly to justify funding for coordination staffing so they can embezzle the funds or reward lackeys & their greed took over. Who knows?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

it was the same tactic Obama used...he lit a thousand fires, and spread his enemy thin and wore them down.the best defense is offense.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

the media has gotten scary in the last month...they are acting like Pravda......

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This has all the earmarks to royally screw the Democrats. Lets hope the Republicans dont screw it up
Like so many things you would think it is impossible to screw up. Problem is the dishonest MSMs have so much of America totally brainfarted. When we were growing up if 1/8 of what is coming out about the Dems came out, lynch mobs would have been formed long ago. I have never seen anything like the utter criminality going on & I cannot believe I still talk to people who call me a conspiracy theorist. Really makes you wonder about this 5g test markets & whether it really does have the ability to utterly control people's minds. I have never seen so many in utter denial. They know something is wrong, but until Kimmel & Colbert tell them it's true....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors