Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0c07f807e6729a8b5a621c933037863d68a393dc58b1bbe538227af0dcff8553.png

86731f8519306da4aac9bf88802fc03644a9096de14f991f0da4506fa2d3082d.png

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know Trump was fucken with them on "only" sanctuary cities. I am sure other Democrat strong hold states will get many too. That way they cant say he discriminated :p
He may also have been sending a very targeted message to a certain 9th circuit judge. Let us not forget a rare victory in the 9th on the same day. That judge would have understood the administration would have great latitude on where to place immigrants & his announcement may just have tipped the scales on that ruling.
The Latest: Court allows return of asylum seekers to Mexico.
https://apnews.com/bf1ebd808c8a45f2...AP&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

a7gmnf5qb1s21.jpg

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah, we already did our "Trail Of Tears" shit too many times. But, I've no issues throwing them on milspec busses and "cattle cars" (yes, modified semi-trailers with seats), like they do for enlisted folks. If it isn't "supervised" by apropos agencies, they'll just go wandering off to - whatever their mission was.

I hear Napa Valley is lovely - have a nice time.

Edit: Having been on an Amtrak once in the service, I wouldn't wish that on an enemy - and besides, you know herding illegals and trains would instantly create an outcry. (Although why when they have their current muslim wonder-girls is beyond me).

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Assuming this is a CIA frame up in the next endless 2020 chapter of collusion against Brexit & conservatives

Anonymous Cyber Attacks Continue Against Ecuadorian Government Websites Over Arrest of Julian Assange

Kinda wondered when this would happen. Dont forget Assange is really a hero to the hackers of the world and they are not going to let this go without some backlash. Assange gave them a world wide outlet to expose all the crap they found while hacking governments and then he defended the hackers and protected them. To the hackers this is a big deal. Im pretty sure Ecuador is going to be having serious issues with their computers for a long while.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait, how many times has Ecuador defaulted on its bonds? Why would anyone lend them money?
I think they called it debt forgiveness did they not? Central Bankers on our behalf. Us taxpayers on the hook again, as always.

Guess we will get to see if Assange is worth it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love that video...here we got an obviously affluent white liberal, who most likely goes around calling Trump and his followers nazis, deplorables,liars,traitors.....thinking that their moral superiority allows them and their illegal alien domestic staff to break the laws....but oh those idiots with the red hats have to obey every law that is imposed upon them....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
gotta wonder when the holocaust of white guys is going to start.
Well it already started ...they are displacing White europeans, in 20 years London will not be White in 50 England won't be white...the same in Germany, France,ect. .and I'm guessing South Africa will be having whole sale slaughter in a year or two.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well it already started ...they are displacing White europeans, in 20 years London will not be White in 50 England won't be white...the same in Germany, France,ect. .and I'm guessing South Africa will be having whole sale slaughter in a year or two.

makes ya wonder what this world and this country will be like in 20-10, hell, even 5 years.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
History can change on a dime....and from the most seemingly smallest spark.

yes, It can. reminds me of a vid. a 80# kid bullying a 140# kid. the bigger kid just stood there taking it.
then all of a sudden the big kid grabbed the smaller kid and slammed him tot he ground.
nip that shit in the bud.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
CBS encouraging political violence in The Good Fight on 3/28. First time I saw the clip.

Liability city with that one. CBS left themselves wide open and they cant hide behind the first amendment with this one :p

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
makes ya wonder what this world and this country will be like in 20-10, hell, even 5 years.

It all depends but either way the shit is gonna hit the fan. We will either see Armageddon or a civil war. The Democrats have pushed way too far and they will never back down just like they didnt back down on owning their slaves.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remain Britian just collectively soiled themselves. They can no longer censor him without being perceived as meddling in an election, not that that will stop them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors