Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any major change to the HC system will cause disruption and confusion at best.

Just wait on Trumpcare.
:)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9fbc38452a2b5244038f47021cb9401b0668427449e8b579bd0ada64cb126dae.jpg

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Any major change to the HC system will cause disruption and confusion at best.

Just wait on Trumpcare.
:)

Well Bob, seeing how in 2016 the middle class became a minority for the first time in our nations history and today it is thriving with over 4 million people lifted out of poverty already because of this economy Trump gave us despite the massive amount of hatred that has been hurled at him. After seeing what he has already accomplished I would think it would be foolish to ridicule something that might be very beneficial to each and every one of us. He has already stopped the drug companies from a major price increase so I would think that would earn him a modicum chance that what he presents might be worthy? Face it, it cant be worse than Obamacare.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is another Idiot who has no business chairing a committee in Congress. Completely unethical & inappropriate behavior for a chair.

By placing Maxine as the chair of anything just shows the nation the Democrats only goal is chaos. The have no intentions of doing any governing that will benefit the nation.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Must have one hell of a deal with CAT to have that many excavators tied up in 4-5 hr cycles for every section of wall. Efficient as hell labor wise, but we all know heavy equipment costs big bucks when they sit idle. You line up enough of them, you could conceivably lay down a serious stretch of wall in a day w/ a relatively small crew. Run three shifts in continuous operation in fair weather & I can only imagine...

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Must have one hell of a deal with CAT to have that many excavators tied up in 4-5 hr cycles for every section of wall. Efficient as hell labor wise, but we all know heavy equipment costs big bucks when they sit idle. You line up enough of them, you could conceivably lay down a serious stretch of wall in a day w/ a relatively small crew. Run three shifts in continuous operation in fair weather & I can only imagine...
Yeah, they need to come up with something less costly to hold the fence in place while the concrete sets up. I'm not sure why that's a big challenge.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, they need to come up with something less costly to hold the fence in place while the concrete sets up. I'm not sure why that's a big challenge.
They have been using steel buck cradles bolted to angle iron through the slats traditionally right along, but it is quite a bit more labor intensive to set them up & break them down.

This is the outfit that bid to do the entire border wall out of concrete in 10 years & they were going to mount the forms to the excavators in same manner & pour on site. looks like they are rolling with the punches because of the Agent visibility & environmental concerns of small animals not being able to migrate or some stupid shit like that & trying to salvage the contract they lost. Here is the original proposal concept they did.

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Listening to Tucker and he isnt holding back tonight talking about Trumps campaign being spied on. The Democrats act like its not a big deal but actually it is a very big deal.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seen that earlier and was blown away. I knew she was stupid but she is chairing the committee so should at least have a clue before asking such utterly stupid question.
Tried watching that hearing today & started twitching during Green's time questioning & it just went down hill from there. This has to be the stupidest committees with the lowest collective intelligence ever empaneled in congressional history. One stupid racist moron after the next. I finally had to turn it off. I couldn't take it any more.

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When Barr flat out said there was definitely spying on the Trump campaign there was an audible gasp in the room as the Dems knew they were screwed.

Like I was saying the other day. Its Trumps turn at bat and he only wins. It should get real interesting real soon.

Tried watching that hearing today & started twitching during Green's time questioning & it just went down hill from there. This has to be the stupidest committees with the lowest collective intelligence ever empaneled in congressional history. One stupid racist moron after the next. I finally had to turn it off. I couldn't take it any more.

With all the crap recently from Cummings, Schiff, Waters, Nadler, its to the point that even the liberals are embarrassed by them. Everyone knows what they are doing and its not going to bode well for the party. They just might lose the house and more of the senate in 2020 with the way they are going.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He knew that was coming. Question is, what now.
Dragged out drama for a week or two. Sweden had already dropped all charges in the original trumped up rape complaint (NXVIM affiliated). There will probably be a desperate attempt to reinstate the charges in that case there as the Left scrambles to prevent his extradition to the USA. Wiki leaks will lead the charge (but they were purchased & are now controlled by the left as are all the whistle-blower hotlines-they aren't taking any chances any more & anyone calling in will be scooped up by CIA & disappeared before they can get word out).

Eventually he will be extradited to USA to testify before congress & face trial. Trump lawyers have already argued & won in US court that as a journalist Julian was protected from charges in publishing the Snowden classified material as the public interest far outweighed the need to treat the material as classified. He will be extradited to USA, testify before congress under the existing subpoenas against him in the Russia Probes, Snowden Probes, the Clinton Foundation Probes, HRC Email scandal, BHO F&F & many others. Then his own trial will occur where he will be completely exonerated & recognized as the hero he is by POTUS.

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dragged out drama for a week or two. Sweden had already dropped all charges in the original trumped up rape complaint (NXVIM affiliated). There will probably be a desperate attempt to reinstate the charges in that case there as the Left scrambles to prevent his extradition to the USA. Wiki leaks will lead the charge (but they were purchased & are now controlled by the left as are all the whistle-blower hotlines-they aren't taking any chances any more & anyone calling in will be scooped up by CIA & disappeared before they can get word out).

Eventually he will be extradited to USA to testify before congress & face trial. Trump lawyers have already argued & won in US court that as a journalist Julian was protected from charges in publishing the Snowden classified material as the public interest far outweighed the need to treat the material as classified. He will be extradited to USA, testify before congress under the existing subpoenas against him in the Russia Probes, Snowden Probes, the Clinton Foundation Probes, HRC Email scandal, BHO F&F & many others. Then his own trial will occur where he will be completely exonerated & recognized as the hero he is by POTUS.

One little problem with that scenario. More than likely Hillary has already arranged his suicide. She still owes him for leaking those emails. :p

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One little problem with that scenario. More than likely Hillary has already arranged his suicide. She still owes him for leaking those emails. :p
Very real possibility. That will be her highest priority to prevent him leaking the full contents of the Wiener Laptop which will destroy her or to testify against her. Assange has several dead man's triggers set to dump the info should anything happen to him. That is the only way he survived this long.

She signs her own death warrant if she takes out Assange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors