Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chicago SA Kim Foxx Says Anger Over Her Dropping Charges Against Jussie Smollett Is Because She's Black

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/chicago-...BON1-JUDVNndg3LK-_PgM6xE7e5ZHDkDACueDTW7KyVwU
View attachment 135603
& she is playing the race card to the hilt & laying it on thick. That second clip of her saying the injection of white nationalism into the discussion about her motives has made has made her afraid for her family & her own safety--What a load of horseshit! What she needs to be afraid of is going to jail for her obvious corruption! Infuriating arrogance.

The article identifies Rham Emanuel as a Black Man?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of the things I like about Trump. If someone is not getting the job done, he will replace them in a heart beat with another who will get the job done and not give a damn what anyone says. Trump just doesnt fuck around :)
I loved it when Trump said at the immigration round table at the border that he wanted the border agents to say the country immigration detention facilities were full & drive the newly detained illegals to the border crossings & turn them over to Mexican Authorities. Strange we haven't seen that blown up in the news like I expected.

EDIT: Spoke too soon I guess
Federal judge forbids Trump from making asylum-seekers await court dates in Mexico – but gives administration until Friday to appeal

Personally I think they should call in army helos in the field, load them up & fly them back across the border without even taking their names, but I accept Trump's solution is probably more economical.

Looks like Homeland changes are far more sweeping than originally reported. Betting we will hear more about voter fraud in the news shortly.

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
56622467_10157196444304630_7938771963143520256_o.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure I'm happy with the redactions of those mentioned peripherally in the report where a decision was made not to charge them as we have seen almost no Dems charged at all despite ample apparent evidence with any type of Russian Collusion or misconduct of FBI / CIA / DOJ regarding the use of the discredited dossier to justify the probe in the first place & the decisions not to charge individuals reported to be guilty of the same offenses of many of those that were charged is quite important. A decision to redact this information would be quite problematic. (ie. the Podesta guitly of same lobbying & IRS reporting issues as Flynn & Manafort but not charged in same manner, etc)

BREAKING: Bill Barr Tells Lawmakers the Full Mueller Report Will be Released Next Week with Color-Coded Redactions

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tend to disagree, since the entire reason for the rant is more ammo for 2020 runup.

I'm absolutely fine with releasing the full-text to every platform and media-outlet after the trumpster is seating for his last term.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's oregon.....what do you expect.....but then this could blow up in their faces....they won't be able to justify opposition when counties want to cessed from the state..western rural Oregon and Northeren california could create their own state..they talked about it for decades the state of Jefferson.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm not sure what exactly motivated me to do it, but I'm watching the Barr testimony from earlier today in its entirety. I'm a bit over 2 hours into the 2-1/2 hour video. Two things strike me:

1) Barr comes across as confident and completely unflappable.

2) The Dems are treating Barr with kid gloves; they're being very polite; almost deferentially so. It's as if they're afraid of pissing him off. :D

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well it could be the start of the Wheels of justice grinding...or a whitewash.....

Barr was recently confirmed despite the Democrats opposition, and almost immediately was handed the Mueller investigation to deal with. I still believe it is Trumps turn at bat and Barr is going to hand him a home run.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm not sure what exactly motivated me to do it, but I'm watching the Barr testimony from earlier today in its entirety. I'm a bit over 2 hours into the 2-1/2 hour video. Two things strike me:

2) The Dems are treating Barr with kid gloves; they're being very polite; almost deferentially so. It's as if they're afraid of pissing him off. :D

Seen some of it earlier this morning and it seemed a bit contentious when I was watching. They was pushing for all the dossier plus they was still pissed at mnuchin saying this morning that they will never see Trumps tax returns.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not that she is smart that makes her dangerous..what makes her dangerous is she actually wants to help Black people instead of just looking for a way to profit off them
Yeah she was good, but I found myself disappointed because she backed down from explicitly calling Facebook & Google on their censorship of Conservative content creators or demonetization, shadow-banning, or censorship of her own accounts & although she called out the hate of the left, she only described their behavior toward her, allowed the woman next to her to go on a lengthy diatribe about there not being black extremist groups & call for a investigation into the FBI for designating BLM & the panthers as black extremest groups, insinuating the Proud Boys were a white supremacy group, & called for Facebook to censor the "It's OK To Be White" extremist Group all went unanswered.

Not once did I hear Candice say that the Democrats & the left are proliferating Anti-White Hate & although she said it was unconscionable what Jussie Smollett did, she never called it an Anti-White, Anti-Conservative Hate Crime. I think she was hoping not to be tied to the NZ shooter FF which of course the Dems held off on until the end when the Republicans were out of time & then two or three of the Dems pointed out the shooter mentioned her prominently in his manifesto. Also would have liked to see her draw a more distinct line between white nationalism and white supremacy saying that the term white nationalism is a Dog Whistle Construct of the left used to unfairly disparage Trump supporters out of context. Not one person in that room had the honesty to say those words.

Candice did great, but I honestly expected a bit more from her knowing she was fully capable of delivering what I would have liked to see from her.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah she was good, but I found myself disappointed because she backed down from explicitly calling Facebook & Google on their censorship of Conservative content creators or demonetization, shadow-banning, or censorship of her own accounts & although she called out the hate of the left, she only described their behavior toward her, allowed the woman next to her to go on a lengthy diatribe about there not being black extremist groups & call for a investigation into the FBI for designating BLM & the panthers as black extremest groups, insinuating the Proud Boys were a white supremacy group, & called for Facebook to censor the "It's OK To Be White" extremist Group all went unanswered.

Not once did I hear Candice say that the Democrats & the left are proliferating Anti-White Hate & although she said it was unconscionable what Jussie Smollett did, she never called it an Anti-White, Anti-Conservative Hate Crime. I think she was hoping not to be tied to the NZ shooter FF which of course the Dems held off on until the end when the Republicans were out of time & then two or three of the Dems pointed out the shooter mentioned her prominently in his manifesto. Also would have liked to see her draw a more distinct line between white nationalism and white supremacy saying that the term white nationalism is a Dog Whistle Construct of the left used to unfairly disparage Trump supporters out of context. Not one person in that room had the honesty to say those words.

Candice did great, but I honestly expected a bit more from her knowing she was fully capable of delivering what I would have liked to see from her.
anyone who points out the anti=White hate the media will call them Nazis..come down on them like a ton of bricks, she knew she'd be discredited...we live in a world that thinks if you support the right of White european culture to exist anywhere on this planet....it means you want to gas 6 million Jews.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Some say he is Poppy Bush's CIA fixer who ran the empire behind the scenes. Dems are probably scared shitless of him & for very good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors