Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sorry. It depends on the STATE constitution - and they are still idiots for not auctioning it.

Every state has N electorals to thow-away as they like. That's just mobrule, but their RIGHT - now, let illegals and elementary-school dropouts vote.. NEXT?

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd note: I am no more a fan of THE REPUBLIC/federa; than I am of THE STATE/federal/state - in either case it seems to be MEGAPLEX votes.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
KelleS20190318_low.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This coupled with the enormous number of Islamophobic, polarization themes & noticeable lack of gun control political cartoons tells me that there will soon be a strong push to normalize the acceptance of parallel Sharia in the US (which is why they had to silence her)

BrancA20190319_low.jpg

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People don't like the KKK for obvious reasons, though one thing I can say for them (if anything at all), they stick by their screwed up opinions. You don't see them running media interference like the two faced backstabbing CAIR every time a skinhead's involved in some shit going 'oh no, they weren't hateful. No really, most neo nazi's are wonderful people, you're just discriminating'. At least they're honest about it. Some fat billy jo bob with a swastika on his forehead going 'damn right they attacked them'. They also don't get to run the narrative CAIR does. If CAIR had any balls at all at least they'd get up there and instead of lying to everyone when terrorists hit, they'd pull a Jeff Dunham's 'achmed' and stand behind their real intent - 'I keel you'.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People don't like the KKK for obvious reasons, though one thing I can say for them (if anything at all), they stick by their screwed up opinions. You don't see them running media interference like the two faced backstabbing CAIR every time a skinhead's involved in some shit going 'oh no, they weren't hateful. No really, most neo nazi's are wonderful people, you're just discriminating'. At least they're honest about it. Some fat billy jo bob with a swastika on his forehead going 'damn right they attacked them'. They also don't get to run the narrative CAIR does. If CAIR had any balls at all at least they'd get up there and instead of lying to everyone when terrorists hit, they'd pull a Jeff Dunham's 'achmed' and stand behind their real intent - 'I keel you'.
Well said. The plan is to institute Sharia Censorship on all social media in the USA just like the EU so they can silence Censor & Ban conservatives before 2020. It will happen & so far Trump has done nothing to stop them or deal with election fraud & DOJ must not be ready yet. Enter Devin Nunez's $250m lawsuit as a stopgap measure while they wait for Anons to try & get enough traction to expose NZ for the FF it was. As they get banned for it, Devin adds them as examples of censorship to his lawsuit.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont know what happened to the Republican party but they have turned into a bunch of pussies afraid of their own shadow.
Almost hate to say the words because it make no sense & has always been more of an inside Joke in the chan threads (esp with all the current investigations) but there is supposedly a ass crazy rumor theory as to why.

Some feel they are turning on Trump because it has been decided that Biden will win the Democrat Primary using Beto as a blocker to help knock out the other Democrat Candidates so Biden can coast to the nomination. Biden doesn't want to run for president, but Hillary Does, so Biden will name Hillary as his running mate. Theory is if they win (& they are counting on a fixed election w/ major fraud), Biden will serve for a short time & resign leaving the witch in the presidency.

Apparently they feel they can actually pull off this overt fraud on the American people & these turncoat Republicans would rather have Biden/HRC in office than Trump as with Trump, only jail awaits them. They are gonna try & run Mitt against Trump in the R primary to hurt Trump & split the party. Whole goal, split Trumps base to destroy him. Trump gets pissed & withdraws from traitorous party & dumps Pence because he is in on it. Pence jumps into the mix & he & Mitt vie for republican nomination.

Trump supposedly runs as an independent under a lion banner & rallies his base, JFK jr returns from dead as his VP & mass defections from both parties ensue & together they destroy both parties. The Donkey dies, Rs devastated, Lion rules.

Whole thing sounds more like a bad St Patty's day hangover fever dream than anything else, but it is sort of a fun & poetic thought to play with.

(Actually I'd hate to see the donkey go away, never find a more accurate or appropriate party symbol).

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Walt Disney buys Murdoch's Fox for $52bn
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-42353545#_=_
And just like that Fox become CNN
Does it? The deal does not include Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox Sports, Fox Television Stations Group, and sports cable networks FS1, FS2, Fox Deportes and Big Ten Network.

It may actually give remaining assets more independence.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Does it? The deal does not include Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox Sports, Fox Television Stations Group, and sports cable networks FS1, FS2, Fox Deportes and Big Ten Network.

It may actually give remaining assets more independence.

Lately Fox been spending a lot of time defending CNN. They have always had anti Trump people like Shepard Smith yet they seem ot be becoming more and more anti Trump every day. Just the other day Chris Wallace was putting the blame for the New Zealand shooting on Trump. Guess Fox got tired of being number one and now wants to unseat CNN as the worst because I now see many saying fuck Fox.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Lately Fox been spending a lot of time defending CNN. They have always had anti Trump people like Shepard Smith yet they seem ot be becoming more and more anti Trump every day. Just the other day Chris Wallace was putting the blame for the New Zealand shooting on Trump. Guess Fox got tired of being number one and now wants to unseat CNN as the worst because I now see many saying fuck Fox.
Yeah, hiring Donna Brazile while ditching Jeanine Pirro is kind of a new low.

But none of this is Disney's doing.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why did Obama and Clinton economic adviser, 58, take his own life despite having a new book coming out in June?
  • Alan Krueger's sixth book, Rockonomics, will be released on June 19
  • The Princeton University economist served in the Clinton and Obama administrations
  • His family announced on Monday through Princeton that he had killed himself
  • They have not released any other details surrounding his death
  • Krueger was an avid Twitter user who tweeted daily until the end of January
  • He was known as an expert on the labor market who argued that raising minimum wage did not slow hiring
  • President Obama named Krueger chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers
  • 'He helped us return the economy to growth and sustained job creation, to bring down the deficit in a responsible way,' Obama said in a statement
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6826927/Alan-Krueger-killed-release-sixth-book.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors