Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ENDGAME : POTUS Trump's Vindication Nears
Leftists have long alleged that Donald Trump has conducted crimes with the mafia, as well as with Russian oligarchs. What they can never explain is why Trump has never been indicted. As REX explains, there may be a reason for that. And in 2019, it's all connected to POTUS Trump's masterful takedown of The Swamp.
https://quodverum.com/2019/03/75/endgame-potus-trump-s-vindication-nears.html
yeah, yeah blah blah...he's gonna take them all down and build the Wall and deport illegal aliens.......I haven't seen shit so far...except more illegal aliens than in decades getting in, and the corporations getting all the forgien labor they want passed out to them like candy by Trump.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wYIo2Ja.png
In fairness ...he was on his way to a hunting trip with John Kerry....like the average blue collar American reads fucking Vanity Fair.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
“The ones that stay silent and the ones that support the Muslim ban. Not only once, but twice, three times did we in this nation say to the world and to everyone in this country that Muslims don’t belong here. "

OK, I won't stay silent anymore. Please provide an accounting how many non-Muslims have have killed killed by members of the medieval death cult you call a religion around the world so far this year? I suspect the number is already in four figures, and will be five before the year is out. One of the reasons western civilization has the moral high ground is because we normally don't engage in wanton acts of reprisal. But you can only push good people so far before some of them start to snap.

Yeah, I support a Muslim ban. Why? Because pretty much every country on the face of the earth where the likes of you have achieved any significant political power has ended up with everyone who doesn't follow the teachings of the pedophile desert-pirate you call a prophet as persecuted second-class citizens at best.

Sorry, but Sharia absolutely is incompatible with western civilization in general and the US Constitution in particular.

However, it's not about "White supremacy". Islam is not a race.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The Best Analysis Of What Really Happened To The Boeing 737 Max From A Pilot & Software Engineer
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...Dy4L7t2pzCYcqLPn7StQHU6iakiukg9Ds4qd1RUnRPXWo
Probably not a software problem per se, but but a spec problem for sure. The MCAS system should be able to do a reality check on the AoA sensor reading using other inputs; airspeed, attitude, power setting, absolute position of control surfaces, etc. Based on what this guy wrote, it seems it does none of that? If so, all I can say is, WTF?

In the end though, both crashes are still attributable to pilot error, IMO. Pilot-aid systems will fail on occasion, and when they do, the pilot needs to recognize such a failure and be able to hand-fly the aircraft. Otherwise, why bother having pilots at all?

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it was about "white supremacy" this wouldn't even reach a "panic-point" (the new version of Talking-Point).

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont buy Israel being behind the New Zealand shootings.
Yeah I don't necessarily buy it either, however I recognize that there are factions that are competing for control in not only our own intelligence services but also those of many of our allies abroad as the intelligence agencies white hats collectively attempt to cleanse their ranks of the scourge of Human Trafficking for profit & blackmail of domestic politicians in their respective countries. All of these intelligence services liaise, train together, play cat & mouse & loyalties & allegiances can become quite blurred after a while and certain operators might find themselves more loyal to an established way of doing things than to their own country's leadership.

I strongly suspect that this was orchestrated by FVEY forces & not Mossad. I ask myself who benefits by Strengthening of gun laws in New Zealand, Enhancing censorship against the Chans, Q & conservatives under the label of "white supremacists", while furthering the aims of Muslim rights & immigrant acceptance by victimhood & Israel is not my first answer. The EU on the other hand - Ding,Ding,Ding,Ding. It was a Strong Cities Gladio event IMHO & it was amateur hour in it's execution.

Someone is certainly working hard to lay it at Israel's doorstep though. Then again that would make sense that if FVEY/NATO was responsible that they would seek to blame the FF on Mossad. The shooter seems made to order for doing just that. Normally I would expect the shooter never to have shown his face & the some local rube like the guy they had on his knees in the park to take the blame if it was indeed Mossad that was responsible.

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah I don't necessarily buy it either, however I recognize that there are factions that are competing for control in not only our own intelligence services but also those of many of our allies abroad as the intelligence agencies white hats collectively attempt to cleanse their ranks of the scourge of Human Trafficking for profit & blackmail of domestic politicians in their respective countries. All of these intelligence services liaise, train together, play cat & mouse & loyalties & allegiances can become quite blurred after a while and certain operators might find themselves more loyal to an established way of doing things than to their own country's leadership.

I strongly suspect that this was orchestrated by FVEY forces & not Mossad. I ask myself who benefits by Strengthening of gun laws in New Zealand, Enhancing censorship against the Chans, Q & conservatives under the label of "white supremacists", while furthering the aims of Muslim rights & immigrant acceptance by victimhood & Israel is not my first answer. The EU on the other hand - Ding,Ding,Ding,Ding. It was a Strong Cities Gladio event IMHO & it was amateur hour in it's execution.

Someone is certainly working hard to lay it at Israel's doorstep though. Then again that would make sense that if FVEY/NATO was responsible that they would seek to blame the FF on Mossad. The shooter seems made to order for doing just that. Normally I would expect the shooter never to have shown his face & the some local rube like the guy they had on his knees in the park to take the blame if it was indeed Mossad that was responsible.

Blaming it on Isreal makes as much sense as blaming it on Trump whichCNN and some at Fox(CNN lite) made that jump already.

The entire muslim world hates Israel as much as the liberals hate Trump and the muslims will do everything possible to harm Israel including flat out lying. Just like the liberals do to Trump :p Yet I believe Mossad is one of the best intelligence agencies in the world.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blaming it on Isreal makes as much sense as blaming it on Trump whichCNN and some at Fox(CNN lite) made that jump already.

The entire muslim world hates Israel as much as the liberals hate Trump and the muslims will do everything possible to harm Israel including flat out lying. Just like the liberals do to Trump :p Yet I believe Mossad is one of the best intelligence agencies in the world.
Agreed. They are the most professional & ruthless intelligence agency in the world. If they were responsible, it would not have been so obvious it was a FF.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors