Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Embattled Federal Reserve chairman tells White House officials he'll meet face-to-face with Trump in bid to end feud that left stock markets reeling over fears president will fire him
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ouse-officials-hell-meet-face-face-Trump.html

Someone's trying to control the narrative while catching a falling knife. They are starting to realize a drop in the market in the USA hurts the rest of the world's markets more than it does Trump.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eh? Worries over your personal job security are not the source of the current volatility in the market, Mr. Powell.
Powell has no fear of being fired because technically he can't be fired. MSM spin. More likely the FED will be audited & Trump will go back to Gold & Silver backed Certificates (once he announces he has recovered the stolen gold GHWB salted away in Paraguay after he laundered it through Barrick that is).

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Powell has no fear of being fired because technically he can't be fired.
Technically he can, "for cause". Now what exactly that means is debatable, but considering there's a 10-member committee that votes on interest rate policy, I rather doubt that its chairman can be fired "for cause" when this committee votes unanimously to raise rates by a quarter point.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7 Davey Crocket M388 nuclear mortars .... That's right, American nukes killing Russian troops.

LOL, GTFO! That's a 1950s museum piece. Not to mention that the Russians would have raised bloody hell.

This video discusses Judicial watch article from May discussing Obama Admin shipments to Syrian Insurgents through Benghazi & it isn't hard to imagine that HRC may have sold & shipped old nukes to Iran using the same method on Obama's behalf.

Part 2 discusses that thread

Israel was equipped with Davey Crockets back in the late 50's. This is no secret even if it was denied by both countries. Russia may have kept quiet at Obama's request due to the relatively small loss of life if he asked Putin to keep it quiet while we investigated to see if the nuke came from Mossad or if ISIS got the Crocket when they overran the Embassy in Bengazi (possibly blaming it on old stockpiles from Regan or maybe even the Eisenhower Administration).

The old twitter thread could also be a proverbial Crock of Shit, but it is an interesting thread none the less in light of the Judicial Watch revelations.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7 Davey Crocket M388 nuclear mortars .... That's right, American nukes killing Russian troops.

LOL, GTFO! That's a 1950s museum piece. Not to mention that the Russians would have raised bloody hell.

Amazing what you can find on Youtube if you search long enough.

The Genie is Out of the Bottle
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/07/nuclear-strike-on-syria/

Now the real question is whether it happened like the post says or if Israel used HRC's rampant corruption as a false flag scapegoat for their own use of nuclear weapons as both scenarios are quite possible. Davy Crockett would have left substantial Radiation in the area. Much newer miniaturized tactical nukes can be dialed in to minimize residual radioactive fallout.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That doesn't look like a nuclear explosion to me... just a big ass bomb.
Am I missing something?
Looks pretty damn close to the Davy Crocket tactical nuclear test posted by Rossum.

Just looking around at/for supporting or disproving information / evidence regarding the recent re-circulation of the 2016 Davy Crocket / Benghazi Attack tweet thread. Not telling anyone what to believe, just offering up articles of information I've come across that are in my opinion worth examining & possible discussion.

We know HRC sold our nuclear material with the U1 scandal to Russia, Iran & North Korea. That is a fact. The question is did she & BHO also sell 7 Davy Crocket tactical nuclear warheads to Iran & ISIS as well & set up & plan the Benghazi Attack on the American Embassy that Killed Ambassador Stephens & others as a means of delivery for the nuclear device plans & nuclear devices to Iran & ISIS as the Twitter Thread reports?

It is one thing to sell out your country by selling Uranium with approval of bought off politicians, it is quite another to sell tactical nuclear devices, plans for them and planning an attack on an American embassy and the murders of the Ambassador & entire staff contingent as a method of delivery for said items when you are Secretary of State. That ought to take you from a long drop/short rope to slow roasting alive on a barbecue spit on national TV IMHO.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BensoL20181228_low.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks pretty damn close to the Davy Crocket tactical nuclear test posted by Rossum.

Just looking around at/for supporting or disproving information / evidence regarding the recent re-circulation of the 2016 Davy Crocket / Benghazi Attack tweet thread. Not telling anyone what to believe, just offering up articles of information I've come across that are in my opinion worth examining & possible discussion.

We know HRC sold our nuclear material with the U1 scandal to Russia, Iran & North Korea. That is a fact. The question is did she & BHO also sell 7 Davy Crocket tactical nuclear warheads to Iran & ISIS as well & set up & plan the Benghazi Attack on the American Embassy that Killed Ambassador Stephens & others as a means of delivery for the nuclear device plans & nuclear devices to Iran & ISIS as the Twitter Thread reports?

It is one thing to sell out your country by selling Uranium with approval of bought off politicians, it is quite another to sell tactical nuclear devices, plans for them and planning an attack on an American embassy and the murders of the Ambassador & entire staff contingent as a method of delivery for said items when you are Secretary of State. That ought to take you from a long drop/short rope to slow roasting alive on a barbecue spit on national TV IMHO.

*sigh*

It's an open secret why Benghazi happened and while it did involve weapons, none of them were nukes. But the weapons were not sold, they were given and then taken away.

The US armed the "rebels" in Libya to take out Kadaffi. Anti-tank weapons and such. After he was killed and Libya was "liberated", Stephens was tasked with retrieving the weapons to move them to "rebels" in Syria to take out Assad.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stephens was tasked with retrieving the weapons to move them to "rebels" in Syria to take out Assad.
heh.. That makes total sense - arm people, call them "free", and then try to disarm them to rinse and repeat. ;-)

Angela Merkel: Nation States Must "Give Up Sovereignty" To New World Order

"There were [politicians] who believed that they could decide when these agreements are no longer valid because they are representing The People But the people ... are not a group who define themselves as the [German] people." - Angela Merkel
Too funny to even believe.. God, I love the EU and Globalists - the gift that keeps on giving ;-)

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, that was exquisite. WIth luck Fox will air it even further..

I wish them the absolute best: promote that ginger numbnuts to Corporate!

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, corporate should also be whacking the "Manager" madly as well: who the hell hired that hirisute maroon? (sometimes it's corporate), and where WAS the manager?

I loved it before and I love it more now.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Interesting conundrum there. If the person behind the counter had been the owner of the store, I'd back his right to calmly say, "I don't wish to do business with you, please leave" just as I'd back a small bakery's decision not to bake a cake if they don't want to.

But given that he's a low-level employee, he's totally out of line. In fact, he exemplifies why parents should not put up with temper tantrums from their toddlers.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sadly I doubt this will be the last we hear of this poor disturbed individual. Guarantee he & his ANTIFA chapter will target Ian Furgeson because he unfairly got him fired by documenting his unstable behavior & releasing it virally.

Ian will probably wind up in jail for beating him & his buddies for coming after his family (probably one of his kids because they wont have the balls to go after Ian).

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fired or not, it was not only an "assault" but also their beloved "hate speech" and right-infringements as well.

I do wish the cops had been called and arrived - their subsequent behavior too would have been quite valuable for everyone edification.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fired or not, it was not only an "assault" but also their beloved "hate speech" and right-infringements as well.

I do wish the cops had been called and arrived - their subsequent behavior too would have been quite valuable for everyone edification.
When I Finally found his facebook page I told him I do hope he is pressing charges. He had something like 4,000 comments & no comments seemed to care about that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors