Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and some peckerwood up in the middle off nowhere having a shoot out with ATF will be painted as just that ...a white nationalist loony who got what he deserved by the goverment agencies who protects us..blah blah blah...we all know the script the media will use...shooting up a bunch of goverment assassins may be satisfying to some people but in the end it is futile...knowledge as well as guns are needed to maintain freedom....as it is we have people going to wars across the planet... the fucking DNC is trying to gin one up right now with Russia. So we have one group of people with a flag and a bunch of rhetoric fighting another group with a flag and a differnet bunch of rhetoric.....but the real enemy is the banking cartels who use the goverment and the media to gin up wars that only bankers profit from...the elite use deceptions to make the people fight each other....do you seriuously think Mc Stain or Hilary wanted to go to war with Russia for your or mine sake...or for the profit that war brings.The elite do the same thing on a domestic level they already have painted anyone who defies the esablished power structures as Nazis and thus void of humanity and fair game for violence or death....as for the goverment I think it should be funded to protect the national borders and deliver the fucking mail....after that not one penny more...I think the Federal goverment should be given as little power as possible...but that is noit where we are at...and it is very important that people know exactlly how we got to this point so the mistakes are not repeated...To me it is extermely important to know the names and means by which the elite gained their power.

There is a reason the founders wrote the !st amendment before they wrote the 2nd amendment....the power of the people to speak ,and, write, and think are far,far a more potent threat to tyranny than bullets. ideas and thoughts are much harder to kill than people.

Meh. Just lay down and except your masters, then.

I don't need to know who they are. They ain't my fucking masters.

You have exactly 3 votes. One for the House. One for the Senate. And one for President. Same as me.

When voting fails, all you have is you.

I don't need to know who the mysterious "Elites" are. I need to know who my Congressman is. Who my Senator is. And who my President is. And if they are or become corrupt and they(or the other 500+) try to take my freedom then I need to know where the guns are. Get rid of nearly everybody else in Government.

You can lose yourself in conspiracies all you want. But it won't make a dimes worth of difference even if you know who the "elites" are. Either your Reps are corrupt or they are not. Those are the people you need to know. An elite with a name or an elite without a name doesn't matter. Your time would be better spent doing other things like concentrating on reducing the laws and regulations. They can't fucking rule over you without laws and regulations, elite or not.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely Harambe 2020 for me.

Never forget.

Sent from Star Destroyer Executor
2914.jpg

Did they clone him too?

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You have exactly 3 votes. One for the House. One for the Senate. And one for President. Same as me.

I don't need to know who the mysterious "Elites" are. I need to know who my Congressman is. Who my Senator is. And who my President is. And if they are or become corrupt and they(or the other 500+) try to take my freedom then I need to know where the guns are. Get rid of nearly everybody else in Government.

You can lose yourself in conspiracies all you want. But it won't make a dimes worth of difference even if you know who the "elites" are. Either your Reps are corrupt or they are not. Those are the people you need to know. An elite with a name or an elite without a name doesn't matter. Your time would be better spent doing other things like concentrating on reducing the laws and regulations. They can't fucking rule over you without laws and regulations, elite or not.
Votes don't mean shit if elections can be stolen at will. You can't downsize government and eliminate laws if you are disenfranchised through Fraud and the guilty are not prosecuted. If these Democrats who stole their seats are seated in Congress...

The only recourse left for citizens at that point becomes ropes and bridges.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Votes don't mean shit if elections can be stolen at will.

And there's the rub. MY election was not stolen. If it had been, or I thought that it might be, I'd be down there personally. And I would not be alone.

It seems the city folk are pretty content to let somebody else do something(or nothing) about it.

That brings us right back to relying on yourselves, the people, rather the fucking Federal Government.

For what it's worth, I'm politically active. That means I actually go to meetings and get involved when I have concerns. It doesn't always work out in my favor but it sure beats sitting on my thumb and whining.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You don't need to know..cool..I do.I find the information vital.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And there's the rub. MY election was not stolen. If it had been, or I thought that it might be, I'd be down there personally. And I would not be alone.

It seems the city folk are pretty content to let somebody else do something(or nothing) about it.

That brings us right back to relying on yourselves, the people, rather the fucking Federal Government.

For what it's worth, I'm politically active. That means I actually go to meetings and get involved when I have concerns. It doesn't always work out in my favor but it sure beats sitting on my thumb and whining.
We are all on the Reservation now kemo sabe. city and country folks alike....when enough californians move into your neck of the woods and build their dude ranches, and start voting in Idaho you'll have to join Geronimo...and as Geronimo learned...by that time it will be too late.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are you going to do with the information if/when you get it?

Something different than I'm going to do without it?

I don't think so. :)
I'd rather spend my time trying to cut off the head of the snake, rather than shooting his errand boy.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd rather spend my time trying to cut off the head of the snake, rather than shooting his errand boy.
I can Tell You That Where the script of the play invariably & continually returns to and appears to be going is GESARA, but it looks to me like a definite double cross on that narrative is in the works to bring about the very New World Order Trump is appearing to be currently fighting after wrapping up all those pesky conspiracy theories in a neat little package in the end under a different snake that is just another head of the same hydra.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Considering that the "elite" are as elusive as Bigfoot and Extraterrestrials, my time is better suited to kicking back and waiting for one of the three to appear in front of me. Seems like allot less work. :p

The errand boy has to come to me. So, that's just easy pickings.

I don't have to do a damn thing to be free except go about my business. Somebody has to come to me, to stop me from being free. That's when we'll work it out. Errand boy or not. ;)

The founders wrote the declaration of independence(declared their freedom). Then waited for the errand boys. That strategy worked out well. Much better than trying to kill the King. When the errand boys have had enough, the snake head will slink back into it's hole.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If they only knew

RogerR20181204_low.jpg

‘Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done,
they would chase us down the street and lynch us.’

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what happened with Lindsey?

Tough to read this one, he seems to have flipped to DS again. Looks like the CIA has squeezed him hard.

Sanctions against Saudi for this can only have the effect of crashing last vestige of the Petro Dollar and therefore the economy of the US & kill lucrative arms deals.

He is on FOX saying "The Senate has to take a long view on these things because Presidents come & go"

Almost like they told him they killed Poppy and wouldn't waste a minute taking him out too.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think they are getting Macron's attention yet?

DtlyFfsVsAAQs-Y.jpg

We could learn a think or two about effective protests from the French. Perhaps if we began building a large multi-trap gallows on the Capitol steps we might get the Attention of Congress to let them know that the seating of members elected via fraud will not be tolerated?

The Real Significance Of The French Tax Revolt

"What we see in Paris today might be the end of social democracy as we know it. What comes in its place is what the battle of ideas today is really about..."

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pat...
From back in the day... I'm sure this is considered hate-speech on Twatter. :)
Historical French context. :rolleyes:

We're gonna take you and the queen
Down to the guillotine
And shorten you a little bit...
:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors