Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was one of those open secrets in Jersey what Menendez, Booker, & Schumer were doing with the underage girls here in Jersey (in police circles - off duty in bars they talk) just like it was an open secret what Glory Hole McGreevy was doing driving up & down on the Turnpike & Parkway late at night. Jersey is so corrupt they don't even bother trying to hide it here.

They knew full well how old they were. The older hooker recanted because they were paid off or threatened but they were trying to get Menendez behind closed doors in the ethics committee with the truth of it, just publicly they became of age when discussed. You know how the good ol boy Congressional Ethics network goes.
Otay, I'll grant you all that..the guy is a slob. They all are.
It's just that I don't see the big deal. If Menendez, Booker, ETC were "diddling" innocent children
then I can see it being an issue. But the fact that these "children" are hookers
takes some of the virtue off their victimhood for me. I personally don't care who anybody fucks as long as they don't fuck with me. mine,
or the little innocent chillen of the world.

I also don't give a damn where Slick Willy put his cigar or whether it happened in the Oval, or if Killary likes to eat raw fish.
I don't care if Trump grabbed some women by the pubes or any of that either..

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/10/bob-menendezs-sinking-new-jersey-campaign/
Sleazy Bob Menendez’s Sinking New Jersey Campaign
By MICHELLE MALKIN
October 17, 2018
The metaphors don’t get any better (or worse) than this: A van carrying Hillary Clinton, fresh from throwing her Me Too sisters under the bus this weekend, crashed into a parking-garage pillar on the way to a New Jersey campaign fundraiser Tuesday for beleaguered Democratic senator Bob Menendez. At her side was Huma Abedin, who is divorcing convicted serial sexter and underage girl stalker ex-Democratic representative Anthony Weiner.

Thankfully, no one was hurt in the accident. But politically, damaged goods plus damaged goods equals an epic car wreck.

Tone-deaf Clinton had just earned recriminations from the Left’s Resistance wing for defending her horndog hubby on CBS Sunday, where she flatly denied that the 49-year-old commander in chief’s Oval Office sexcapades with 22-year-old intern Monica Lewinsky were an “abuse of power” because, well, “she was an adult.”
[...]

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The DNC made an absolute mess of themselves trying to lynch Kavanaugh....Liawath Warren is exposed as a race baiting fraud...Stormy Daniels has her case tossed out and Mueller won't release his results to after the mid terms which may imply he's got nothing on Trump......bad time for the Dems, and the mid terms are right around the corner so............I expect a staged mass shooting should take place any day now.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mexico dispatches two Boeing 727s full of federal police officers to intercept migrant caravan from Honduras heading to the US that has defied Trump's warnings and continues to grow
  • Hundreds of Mexican Federal Police Officers arrived at the southern border region of Chiapas on Wednesday
  • A column of some 4,000 Honduran migrants is marching through Guatemala towards the Mexican border
  • Mexican police insist that they are not there to stop the entry of migrants, but to facilitate order at the border
  • Trump has threatened to pull back international aid from any country that allows caravan to pass to the U.S.
  • He threatened on Thursday to send the military to seal the U.S.-Mexico border
  • Migrant marchers have now reached Guatemala City about 180 miles from the border with Mexico
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...olice-officers-intercept-migrant-caravan.html

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6hpp.jpg

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I second that. Levis were a tough denim long ago. Now you can feel a 10 mph wind blowing across the boys
Agreed, I internalized the concept of why that was important the first time I spilled a bike wearing Levi's.
Until then I preferred Levi's over Lee's precisely 'cause Lee's are a thicker, tougher denim.
Good for catching a breeze..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors