Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The key words are "drawn out process" or time consuming...as well as expensive.
First I'll touch on why the illegals are illegal. Some people make it sound like all the illegals are only law breakers
determined on disregarding US immigration laws and seeking to take advantage of the welfare system.
neither is necessarily true.
Indeed some, very few illegals are part of gangs which engage in criminal enterprises.
Those are law breakers and don't give a damn about immigration laws.
But the majority of illegal immigrants are not law breakers as a habit or way of life.
The manner in which they enter the US is usually their only crime.

Getting back to the original discussion; Obtaining citizenship takes time and is expensive.
A Cuban friend, a legal resident (green card holder) just applied and tells me it cost him $600
and an immigration lawyer to fill out and to file the paperwork, plus the time he had to close his business to
attend to it.

While some people are intent on passing judgment on the Argentine dude because in 18 years he didn't bother
with it, they fail to consider two things. One he is doing it now and was doing it before he got popped.
Two, most people including the dude in question actually WORK for a living.

Passing judgment on a participant in criminal enterprise or on somebody
(even natural born citizens) who exploit the welfare system is different from passing judgment
on hard working illegal aliens who were at one point issued a VISA.
Perhaps the difference is too SUBTLE...
which part of the word "Illegal" has stumped this brilliant mind of yours you keep telling us about?...YES if you are in the US illegally ..you..are a law..breaker... let me get a crayon out and draw you a picture.....that would mean ALL illegals are law breakers....crossing the border without the permission of the US custom officals is a...wait for it......criminal enterprise.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bullshit...try emmigrating to Japan, or South Korea, nobody in the world questions immigration policies except to the Western nations we are supposed to ask the rest of the world for permission to be autonomous nations, we have to explain ourselves to the satisfaction of immigrants and not our citizens.look at Germany,France,England Sweden......and then look at the pressure and threats directed at Poland,Italy,Austria,Hungary.....who is pressuring Saudi Arabia,Japan,South Korea, or China.
None of that has anything to do with her status. If she was not already of dual foreign citizenship, I'm sure she would seek citizenship, but she would have to renounce one or the other to do so even though the US has dual citizenship agreement with both countries. Again she is on a legal VISA and law abiding at considerable expense. With all due respect, it isn't your call.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/10/halloween-13-year-old-trick-or-treaters-face-jail-time/
13-Year-Olds Can Face Jail Time for Trick-or-Treating
A growing number of local governments are banning or restricting kids’ Halloween fun.

If you’re a 13-year-old who dares to go trick-or-treating in Chesapeake, Va., this Halloween, you could wind up spending up to six months in jail as a punishment.

That’s right: The city has officially made it a misdemeanor to trick-or-treat if you’re over the age of twelve. The “offense” is punishable by a $100 fine or up to six months in jail.
[]

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
None of that has anything to do with her status. If she was not already of dual foreign citizenship, I'm sure she would seek citizenship, but she would have to renounce one or the other to do so even though the US has dual citizenship agreement with both countries. Again she is on a legal VISA and law abiding at considerable expense. With all due respect, it isn't your call.
my point isn't with her.... it is with this idea that "it's all about the money"..somehow that the US should make their immigration process suit the needs and desires of immigrants and not the needs or the wishes of the citizens...I don't care if it is expensive lengthy or inconvenient. the US is not partiucalry difficult or expensive to immigrate compared to many other countries.in the rest of the world.
The Statue of Liberty is not the Constitution or the law..it isn't even American it's French and the french suck. we are not obliged to be the worlds social saftey net.This is not a nation of immigrants it is a nation of citizens.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will be voting for Hugin.
Will it make a difference?

South Jersey is dictated by North Jersey.
I was hoping back in the day that Jersey would have split when it was on the polls for the public, but North Jersey has the upper hand.
I vote straight ticket Republican every election but it never makes a difference in this liberal bastion state. If Trump has indeed eliminated voter fraud at the machine level this year, it might have a hell of an effect on the outcome.

I noticed in the last 2017 election where we got stuck with Murphy I literally was told I did not need my voter registration or ID to vote & when I pulled out my registration card & the girl behind the desk acted like I broke the law or something trying to show her my registration card. 5 or 10 years back I was challenged and had to swear out an affidavit under penalty of perjury I was me & show 3 separate photo ID's before they let me vote because I didn't have my registration card on me when I went to vote so I know this is a relatively recent policy change. That policy change was made for a reason & I think it had to do with Trump's Pence led Voter Integrity Task Force. I think NJ Dems decided they needed to shift from electronic fraud to busing fraud to steal 2017 & not get caught.

Got high hopes this year of getting rid of that child molester Menendez this time. If we could only take out Booker at the same time....is it too late to get a recall on the ballot? They both have a taste for very young Dominican girls.

Last edited:

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If it is okay to be an illegal alien, then can I get my money back for the speeding tickets that got a couple years ago?

How about giving me back all the tax money that paid in my life time?

Fuck, I guess I am the criminal since I was born an American...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
which part of the word "Illegal" has stumped this brilliant mind of yours you keep telling us about?...YES if you are in the US illegally ..you..are a law..breaker... let me get a crayon out and draw you a picture.....that would mean ALL illegals are law breakers....crossing the border without the permission of the US custom officals is a...wait for it......criminal enterprise.

You can shove your writing implement
though considering crayons are all they let you use
you might consider storing it in a more hygienic spot..you can however clean it in the usual manner you deal with shit, lick it up.

What part of "there are differing degrees of criminality" is it that escapes you?
You must be one of those people who never cheated on his homework or on an income tax return.

Manslaughter and murder both result in the death of an usually innocent victim but
they are different crimes and prosecuted differently.
Moreover, the same crimes are usually prosecuted differently depending on the age of the perpetrator.

Indeed immigration laws exist but they are artificial.
Laws making things like murder and theft illegal are based on natural law.
Migration is historically caused by the instinct to survive and therefore natural
but I'll not argue that should be or is an argument for disregarding immigration laws.
My argument is that while being in the country sans the seal of approval of US Immigration is indeed illegal
a person lacking such a seal of approval
is not illegal in the sense of criminality.
Hello.
Criminal law and immigration law are two different subjects.
Hello.
Enforcement of criminal law and the pursuit and prosecution of those who break the law
has a higher priority than the enforcement, pursuit, and prosecution of those who break immigration law.

Hello, even the court would see the difference that follows the above.
Immigration law has different priorities in itself.
The pursuit of people who break immigration law in order to engage in criminal enterprise
and or commit crimes as defined above has priority
over the (non) pursuit, arrest and prosecution of an individual who is in the country illegally but is not
part of a criminal enterprise, has not been prosecuted for any crime, and is in the middle of making his status legal.

I understand that you're too much a bigot and too stupid to understand the legal and rational validity
of the above statements but that is not my problem.
My problem is
that people like you actually still roam the earth dragging your knuckles and shitting on everything civilization creates.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my point isn't with her.... it is with this idea that "it's all about the money"..somehow that the US should make their immigration process suit the needs and desires of immigrants and not the needs or the wishes of the citizens...I don't care if it is expensive lengthy or inconvenient. the US is not partiucalry difficult or expensive to immigrate compared to many other countries.in the rest of the world.
The Statue of Liberty is not the Constitution or the law..it isn't even American it's French and the french suck. we are not obliged to be the worlds social saftey net.This is not a nation of immigrants it is a nation of citizens.
Don't disagree.

I had just learned what she was being charged for renewal and the hoops she had to go through in several travel horror stories. Ain't cheap. They hit her with something like a $6,000 fine for using her English passport for entry instead of her Irish passport. Crazy shit like that.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The key words are "drawn out process" or time consuming...as well as expensive.
First I'll touch on why the illegals are illegal. Some people make it sound like all the illegals are only law breakers
determined on disregarding US immigration laws and seeking to take advantage of the welfare system.
neither is necessarily true.
Indeed some, very few illegals are part of gangs which engage in criminal enterprises.
Those are law breakers and don't give a damn about immigration laws.
But the majority of illegal immigrants are not law breakers as a habit or way of life.
The manner in which they enter the US is usually their only crime.

Getting back to the original discussion; Obtaining citizenship takes time and is expensive.
A Cuban friend, a legal resident (green card holder) just applied and tells me it cost him $600
and an immigration lawyer to fill out and to file the paperwork, plus the time he had to close his business to
attend to it.

While some people are intent on passing judgment on the Argentine dude because in 18 years he didn't bother
with it, they fail to consider two things. One he is doing it now and was doing it before he got popped.
Two, most people including the dude in question actually WORK for a living.

Passing judgment on a participant in criminal enterprise or on somebody
(even natural born citizens) who exploit the welfare system is different from passing judgment
on hard working illegal aliens who were at one point issued a VISA.
Perhaps the difference is too SUBTLE...
Know what you are saying & to his credit he filed BEFORE the incident & is married to a US citizen. Not grounds for immediate deportation unless there is more going on than we were told in that article. That system seems to be all about the money from what I understand, so it seems like we are missing something in that article.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GorreB20181010_low.jpg

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Know what you are saying & to his credit he filed BEFORE the incident & is married to a US citizen. Not grounds for immediate deportation unless there is more going on than we were told in that article. That system seems to be all about the money from what I understand, so it seems like we are missing something in that article.
I did mention that the rag you pulled the article from is not a real rag..it's a liberal hippy-dippy type
"news paper" placed in bins and counter tops free for the taking.
Folks get it to read the sex classified ads and tourists for places to go in Coconut Grove and South Beach.

I would not consider it news..You'll note that the article tends to lean toward excusing him..
But my opinion is that his "sin" isn't much of a sin by comparison and that there isn't much more to be told than what is told in the article.
The fucker is probably a hard working migrant Argentinian of which I know several, those are stereotypically frugal..
he came to visit was likely offered a gig and stayed. Once in the routine of work/play/drink/mate - repeat...he stayed. One need not be a citizen to live in Miami if one speaks Spanish.

Now that he's getting old and his wife got legal he also applied, 'cause he planned to stay.
BUT he lost his wallet and the lazy scum ICE guys set a trap and busted him.
Since the current Trumpean atmosphere demands it they're making a big deal out of deporting him
and liberal rags like the Miami New Times and the Huffington Post are making even bigger deals
in order to condemn the Trump administration.

Not much to see here..Next.
In the end, given his 'Go Fund Me' page don't be surprised if his family ends up moving to Argentina...
Buenos Aires is a beautiful place as is most of Argentina..
one could live like a king with a stash of Go Fund Me dollars..
LOL.
What's funny to me is this.
Surely you've read where I've written that all myth is based on some (exaggerated) truth as are most stereotypes.
Given the above consider that the left has accused US of being:
Bigots.
racists
Uneducated
irredeemable
deplorable

At least four of those characteristics are exhibited here on a daily basis.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did mention that the rag you pulled the article from is not a real rag..it's a liberal hippy-dippy type
Folks get it to read the sex classified ads and tourists for places to go in Coconut Grove and South Beach.

I would not consider it news..You'll note that the article tends to lean toward excusing him..
But my opinion is that his "sin" isn't much of a sin by comparison and that there isn't much more to be told than what is told in the article.
The fucker is probably a hard working migrant Argentinian of which I know several, those are stereotypically frugal..
he came to visit was likely offered a gig and stayed. Once in the routine of work/play/drink/mate - repeat...he stayed. One need not be a citizen to live in Miami if one speaks Spanish.

Now that he's getting old and his wife got legal so he also applied, 'cause he planned to stay.
Since that Trumpean atmosphere demands it they're making a big deal out of deporting him
and liberal rags like the Miami New Times and the Huffington Post are making even bigger deals

In the end, given his 'Go Fund Me' page don't be surprised if his family ends up moving to Argentina...
LOL.
Surely you've read where I've written that all myth is based on some (exaggerated) truth as are most stereotypes.
Bigots.
racists
Uneducated
irredeemable
deplorable

So the magic words I missed at the end when I skimmed the article are really Go Fund Me. Knew I was missing something about that article. Makes a lot more sense now! It's probably just a hit piece Fundraiser.

I'm inclined to agree with your revised assessment of the motivation after realizing those three words were at the bottom. Imagine how much fraud could be averted if that site was shut down or audited.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Now that he's getting old and his wife got legal he also applied, 'cause he planned to stay.
Since the current Trumpean atmosphere demands it they're making a big deal out of deporting him

LOL.
Bigots.
racists
Uneducated
irredeemable
deplorable

Cool where do I got to fund moving his and his wife's ass back to Argentina?...Laws have penalties...that is why they are called "laws" and not "suggested guidelines"....those penalties are deterents ....without the deterent people would go down to the corner liqour store with a gun and ask the nice man behind the counter for money so they could buy a new TV....and then go take a nap...As it is there exists no deterent to crossing the border illegally and as a result we have 30 million illegal aliens living here with impunity...we have by not enforcing the immigration laws a de facto amnesty..we have illegals holding political offices in California,sitting on our juries handing down sentences that send American citizens to jail for......wait for it......breaking the law.Only an imbecile or someone who profits from this invasion cannot fail to see the irony of the situation...I suggest you plop your Mangina cap on top of your tinfoil hat and go down and claw at the doors of the jailhouse this illegal is sent to and weep hysterically about seperating families.....you make about as much sense as your sisters caterwalering in front of the Supreme Court ...I guess I'm lucky I never developed a taste for beer or you'd add serial rapists to my list of crimes.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a friend from Germany he was married to an actual American girl not some immigrant girl waiting on her papers, but a girl whose family had been in America for a couple of centuries...he was college educated hard working succsessful...and I later found out being deported...he had broke the immigration laws he had spent everything he had and borrowed money to pay 50,000.00 dollars to lawyers to fight to stay in the country..it didn't work he and his wife moved back to Germany....Do I wish he had obeyed the immigration laws...YES...do I think he was an asset to the country..hell YES...do I think he had some right to break the laws...NO.He and his wife are doing fine in Germany who knows maybe they will return some day...but I'm not going to twist or ignore the laws because he is a hard working guy who I liked......Hmmm...I wonder if they are going to burn up my white nationalist card for saying that....I hope not...it took me a long time to save up enough secret decoder rings in the bottom of Lucky Charms boxes to join the first time....

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What part of "there are differing degrees of criminality" is it that escapes you?

That's right.

And the lowest consequence for being caught in the country illegally should be deportation.

Higher degrees of criminality should result in higher degrees of consequences. Such as fines and imprisonment ALONG with deportation. ;)

Which only makes sense on any scale. For instance, if I find somebody on my property without permission, the minimum I'm going to do is make them leave. The consequences of their actions while they were on my property may increase depending on what they did or what I think of them such as they were stealing or I simply don't like them. Regardless, the minimum that will occur is that they will leave.

The consequences for being in the country illegally up scales starting at deportation considering the degree of criminality. It does not down scale from deportation. Deportation is the least consequence based on Justice for the legal people of the country and not Justice for the unlawful person.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what's your problem...Jerry Brown approved the system before they installed it.it meets California's......standards.....who cares about California laws.
And they called it the train to nowhere didn't they? Obviously it went somewhere after all, didn't it?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And they called it the train to nowhere didn't they? Obviously it went somewhere after all, didn't it?
it went to Jerry's bank account in the Caymans.Seriuosly though do you really think the DNC could control California to the extent they do without the funding of Mexican drug cartels....

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it went to Jerry's bank account in the Caymans.Seriuosly though do you really think the DNC could control California to the extent they do without the funding of Mexican drug cartels....
Thought most of it came from China, isn't that why they are burning down the forests so the Chinese can exploit the mineral rights they bought getting around the protected woodlands provisions?

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Voter ID and the Effect on 2016 Turnout
So, do voter ID laws affect turnout on Election Day? The Government Accountability Office, a nonpartisan agency, examined 10 studies on the subject and five showed “no statistically significant effect on turnout.” A study by the University of California, San Diego, however, revealed “Democratic turnout drops by an estimated 8.8 percentage points in general elections when strict photo identification laws are in place.” In a close election, that could be significant.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Voter ID and the Effect on 2016 Turnout
So, do voter ID laws affect turnout on Election Day? The Government Accountability Office, a nonpartisan agency, examined 10 studies on the subject and five showed “no statistically significant effect on turnout.” A study by the University of California, San Diego, however, revealed “Democratic turnout drops by an estimated 8.8 percentage points in general elections when strict photo identification laws are in place.” In a close election, that could be significant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=yW2LpFkVfYk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors