Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how did JamesBaker escape getting Arkancided.
Come to think of it, just killing Baker wouldn't work by itself & they know it. Loretta Lynch was also at the meeting and her phone was actually under NSA surveillance because of the lack of action of the DOJ & FBI toward HRC & company on the evidence the NYPD had obtained from Weiner's laptop.

NYPD Detectives had threatened to go public if the FBI did not act on the evidence from Weiner laptop & that initiated the NSA Investigation before the election which led to the FBI Midterm investigation, Tarmac Meeting, the hit on the two NYPD Detectives that worked the laptop case and threats to the NYPD over prosecutions of NYPD personnel into the manufactured police brutality case that shut up the NYPD who in turn leaked the ripped hard drive backups from the Weiner laptop to Rudy Giuliani & Julian Assange just in time before the 2016 election (if I understand it correctly). Everything Loretta Lynch did during that time was monitored by NSA in real time.

It is really that audio & video surveillance on Loretta Lynch's phone that taped everything from tarmac meeting to Rosenstein's wire for the 25th amendment & will nail them all to the wall if ever acted upon. It was the NSA that tipped the reporters the Tarmac meeting was going down.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New Evidence of Hacked Supermicro Hardware Found in U.S. Telecom
The discovery shows that China continues to sabotage critical technology components bound for America.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...cked-supermicro-hardware-found-in-u-s-telecom

The Big Hack: How China Used a Tiny Chip to Infiltrate U.S. Companies
The attack by Chinese spies reached almost 30 U.S. companies, including Amazon and Apple, by compromising America’s technology supply chain, according to extensive interviews with government and corporate sources.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...filtrate-america-s-top-companies?srnd=premium

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone think this might Trigger some in other thread, feel free!

ca809a291c503c7121bf25aad13a78fc32777e20b9b73e38097f47ee8531490b.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone think this might Trigger some in other thread, feel free!

ca809a291c503c7121bf25aad13a78fc32777e20b9b73e38097f47ee8531490b.jpg
On the contrary..I'm sure they would be thrilled to hear about any dildos you could show them.....they probablly already use most of them though....be gentle....this Kavanaugh battle has left them feeling as if they were rode hard and put away wet...very very wet.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey...Stanford is probablly the most expensive University in California...it is where the wealthiest and the elite send their brats,...you wanna see real "entitlement"..go to Stanford....These little shitheads learned this crap at their mother's titty.that they are the rulers and the plebs are to serve and obey. I think it was Naom Chomsky who pointed out something like the 12% who go to these elite institutions make up the people who run the goverment and the corporatist deep state.
The Universities are an intellectual dead end, we can expect no solutions coming from them, they are the citadels of a structure that has held a death grip on the liberty and prosperity on the people of America...In our past we had political and cultural leaders, thinkers, that came from the working class for real solutions we have to stop knuckeling our forelocks to the priest and priesteses of the Ivy Leauge and start voting in voices that come from our own communities....a degree from Stanford,Harvard,NYU,Georgetown,Brown,Yale..should all be a red flag to the voters,rather than any kind of assurance of any real knowledge.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah yeah blah blah...and there's plenty of guys sitting in jail cells for selling coke that are great people as well....nobody cared.they have kids too nobody cares....the guy has been in the country illegally for 18 years....all this story tells me is we need E-Verify.
Here I thought that story would make you happy.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ICE Agents Arrested Miami Dad After They Found His Lost Wallet, Family Says
https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/ice-arrests-miami-man-who-lost-wallet-in-ohio-10806988
Was the 'New Times' story the only one you could quote? As leftist a rag as they come,
even though it's free it mostly sits in the bins 'cause the only thing it's good for is the kinky sex classifieds.
-----------------
I disagree with the lack of compassion expressed by some regarding this story.
Unlike illegals from Mexico, Salvador, Honduras or Guatemala Flavio Musmanno did not cross the border illegally
(or repeatedly) nor is he a criminal or rapist.
An Argentine tourist he decided to stay in the US. Argentinians are for the most part hard working, Republican and anti-communist.
He wasn't arrested for committing a crime other than living in the US w/o a residency.
He was arrested because he lost his wallet while working. He and his wife filed an I-30 (b4 he ever got arrested)
and according to procedure he should not be deported while the (green card) case is open.

This is an example of how Gub'min operatives operate. Rather than pursue the thousands of
illegal undocumented alien gang banging rapists and drug dealers living in Miami (Las Maras, Los Salvatruchas, ETC)
they snare a hard working family man. In over 18 years living in the US Musmanno has never been arrested and has no criminal record.
I wonder whether the same can be said for some of the "legal" "natural" loudmouths here who can't even speak English correctly...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was the 'New Times' story the only one you could quote? As leftist a rag as they come,
even though it's free it mostly sits in the bins 'cause the only thing it's good for is the kinky sex classifieds.
-----------------
Unlike illegals from Mexico, Salvador, Honduras or Guatemala Flavio Musmanno did not cross the border illegally
An Argentine tourist he decided to stay in the US. Argentinians are for the most part hard working, Republican and anti-communist.
He wasn't arrested for committing a crime other than living in the US w/o a residency.
He was arrested because he lost his wallet while working. He and his wife filed an I-30 (b4 he ever got arrested)
and according to procedure he should not be deported while the (green card) case is open.

This is an example of how Gub'min operatives operate. Rather than pursue the thousands of
illegal undocumented alien gang banging rapists and drug dealers living in Miami (Las Maras, Los Salvatruchas, ETC)
they snare a hard working family man. In over 18 years living in the US Musmanno has never been arrested and has no criminal record.
I wonder whether the same can be said for some of the "legal" "natural" loudmouths here who can't even speak English correctly...
are to fucking stupid to know the difference between the word citizen and the word illegal ....here I'll make it easy for you ""cuidadano y ilegal........that is how they say it in......ARGENTINA (where they also have immigration laws) or are you so fucking stupid you think every country on this planet has immigration laws just for "gang bangers" and rapists...do you seriously think that is why they have immigration policies?....I'll save my compassion for my countrymen first then I'll see what I can spare....just like they do in Argentina. I think we have shown our compassion to illegal aliens quite enough by now considering there is like 30 million in the country.That is not a display of compassion that is a display of corruption,your phony ass virtue signaling aside.
besides shouldn't you be screwing on your tinfoil hat and chasing the alien lizard people down.....I guess your compassion for aliens doesn't extend to them.
Or how bout this...."You can break our immigration laws and come to the US as long as you're a "good guy"....there's only about 6 billion of them running around the planet who would like to live here, but I'm sure we can all squeeze in........If you are here illegally you are a criminal and subject to the laws that US CITIZENS have put in place to protect their borders just like every other country in the world including Argentina if you have a problem with that sneak across the border of a country without immigration laws. You are subject to the laws of the US regardless of whether or not your are a fucking Republican,steal a job from an American worker, or an anti-communist.... .

If this little girl can figure out how to follow the law, why the fuck can't your Argentinian buddy do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=xjZAtvbIRSo

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the healthiest wakeup call that has been sent to Democrats so far. Bet this little creep never thought this could happen to him.

Senate Doxxer Jackson Cosko Held Without Bond – Judge Considers Him Too Dangerous to Release (VIDEO)

Wonder how long it will take him to roll on his masters?
roll on his masters?....nah he'll probally have an accident in the jailhouse shower slip on a bar of soap and cave his entire skull in...he got hit with a pretty long list of crimes and some serious ones at that....they are definetly putting the fear of God into him.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
are to fucking stupid to know the difference between the word citizen and the word illegal ....here I'll make it easy for you ""cuidadano y ilegal........that is how they say it in......ARGENTINA (where they also have immigration laws)....I'll save my compassion for my countrymen first then I'll see what I can spare....just like they do in Argentina. I think we have shown our compassion to illegal aliens quite enough by now considering there is like 30 million in the country.That is not a display of compassion that is a display of corruption,your phony ass virtue signaling aside.
besides shouldn't you be screwing on your tinfoil hat and chasing the alien lizard people down.....I guess your compassion for aliens doesn't extend to them.
Or how bout this...."You can break our immigration laws and come to the US as long as you're a "good guy"....there's only about 6 billion of them running around the planet who would like to live here, but I'm sure we can all squeeze in....If you are here illegally you are a criminal and subject to the laws that US CITIZENS have put in place to protect their borders just like every other country in the world including Argentina if you have a problem with that sneak across the border of a country without immigration laws.

You truly are the epitome of stupid motherfucker.
Even when a person kills another there are degrees of guilt and charges depending on circumstances.

I doubt you have any compassion to save for anybody other than yourself because you are afraid of everytyhing which migh make you feel threatened..and it seems most everything does.
You fucking hypocrite, you let your chubby fingers fall on the keyboard and spew forth hatred toward leftists because
of their intolerance and unwillingness to let you enjoy your freedom of speech and then you turn around and censor
and insult anybody whose opinions differ from your limited mindset, moron.

Look at your reply to my statement of my educated opinion. I have worked with myriad Argentinians and know the culture well.
You are used to the illegal Mexicans who apparently frequent your home...they are different, though it follows from your
bigotry that to your apelike mentality all Hispanics must be the same..they are not.

As you wallow in ignorance you often refer to my "tinfoil" hat because you cannot counter my opinions or what I say intellectually.
Rather than discredit the information I present you try to discredit the informant.
That is a typical leftist MO often used by imbeciles.
First, that would be an ALUMINUM hat made from aluminum, not a "tin-foil" hat made from tin.
Second the above epitaph is often used by dumbshits incapable of challenging the facts
as presented by many much more credible and credentialed people than drunks like you
who have nothing to do but live off the charity of your family.

You probably haven't noticed because you are slow but you are considered to be one of the biggest assholes on VU,
one who is a bigot and a misogynist, cannot communicate effectively or spell a word in English. A fucking NAZI.
You misrepresent.
I suggest that you learn to have a conversation..even though you're a brat used to getting your way through violence,
I am not afraid of you, little man.

------------------------
Back to the part of my statement that you missed in your candor to reply with oozing hatred:
Flavio Musmanno is easy pickings for a lazy federal department, ICE
While what I said above is being misinterpreted by a weak minded drunkard as meaning that we should have "compassion"
what I said is that there are degrees of importance in the enforcement of the law.
PRIORITIES.
Capturing and so stopping a serial murder has priority over capturing and punishing
somebody who accidentally runs over and kills a pedestrian then freaks out and runs.
The end result in both is the death of somebody but the crime is different by degree.

In the same manner one cannot REASONABLY compare and equate
a family man who after living and working legitimately in the US for 18 years is accidentally captured
to men involved in organized crime and who often enter the US illegally after being captured and deported.

Flavio Musmanno is trying to legalize himself. The illegals who you are comparing him to are not.
Flavio Musmanno is guilty of not returning to Argentina when his VISA expired.
He was properly vetted prior to the visitors VISA being issued or it wouldn't have been.

The illegals who you are comparing him to are guilty of entering the US WITHOUT a VISA,
usually repeatedly, often to commit crimes,
no vetting involved.

That you, @pulsevape can't see the difference is not surprising. But the fact that you're a drunken idiot
has nothing to do with whether what I say is correct or not.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You truly are the epitome of stupid motherfucker.
Even when a person kills another there are degrees of guilt and charges depending on circumstances.

I doubt you have any compassion to save for anybody other than yourself because you are afraid of everytyhing which migh make you feel threatened..and it seems most everything does.
You fucking hypocrite, you let your chubby fingers fall on the keyboard and spew forth hatred toward leftists because
of their intolerance and unwillingness to let you enjoy your freedom of speech and then you turn around and censor
and insult anybody whose opinions differ from your limited mindset, moron.

Look at your reply to my statement of my educated opinion. I have worked with myriad Argentinians and know the culture well.
You are used to the illegal Mexicans who apparently frequent your home...they are different, though it follows from your
bigotry that to your apelike mentality all Hispanics must be the same..they are not.

As you wallow in ignorance you often refer to my "tinfoil" hat because you cannot counter my opinions or what I say intellectually.
Rather than discredit the information I present you try to discredit the informant.
That is a typical leftist MO often used by imbeciles.
First, that would be an ALUMINUM hat made from aluminum, not a "tin-foil" hat made from tin.
Second the above epitaph is often used by dumbshits incapable of challenging the facts
as presented by many much more credible and credentialed people than drunks like you
who have nothing to do but live off the charity of your family.

You probably haven't noticed because you are slow but you are considered to be one of the biggest assholes on VU,
one who is a bigot and a misogynist, cannot communicate effectively or spell a word in English. A fucking NAZI.
You misrepresent.
I suggest that you learn to have a conversation..even though you're a brat used to getting your way through violence,
I am not afraid of you, little man.

------------------------
Back to the part of my statement that you missed in your candor to reply with oozing hatred:
Flavio Musmanno is easy pickings for a lazy federal department, ICE
While what I said above is being misinterpreted by a weak minded drunkard as meaning that we should have "compassion"
what I said is that there are degrees of importance in the enforcement of the law.
PRIORITIES.
Capturing and so stopping a serial murder has priority over capturing and punishing
somebody who accidentally runs over and kills a pedestrian then freaks out and runs.
The end result in both is the death of somebody but the crime is different by degree.

In the same manner one cannot REASONABLY compare and equate
a family man who after living and working legitimately in the US for 18 years is accidentally captured
to men involved in organized crime and who often enter the US illegally after being captured and deported.

Flavio Musmanno is trying to legalize himself. The illegals who you are comparing him to are not.
Flavio Musmanno is guilty of not returning to Argentina when his VISA expired.
He was properly vetted prior to the visitors VISA being issued or it wouldn't have been.

The illegals who you are comparing him to are guilty of entering the US WITHOUT a VISA,
usually repeatedly, often to commit crimes,
no vetting involved.

That you, @pulsevape can't see the difference is not surprising. But the fact that you're a drunken idiot
has nothing to do with whether what I say is correct or not.
Wow you went full retard there dintcha...easy there White Ally don't go all SJW bitchfest you may pop your pussyhat.....does your nurse know you are out of bed and didn't take your meds......I guess this means you've suited up and have your butterfly net ready to track down some lizard people before the attendants catch you.....good hunting.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why the fuck can't your Argentinian buddy do it.
Can you ever stop being an asshole..
Though I know many Argentinians and have worked with many in the TV industry
I don't know Flavio Musmanno.
I wonder whether you've always been such a stickler for the letter of law or whether there might be some pecadillos in your closet.
I'm sure with a shitty attitude like yours you don't have many friends and that your recurring theme song sounds like:

Grow a pair... of brain cells, idiot.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow you went full retard there dintcha.....does your nurse know you are out of bed and didn't take your meds......I guess this means you've suited up and have your butterfly net ready to track down some lizard people before the attendants catch you.....good hunting.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you ever stop being an asshole..
Though I know many Argentinians and have worked with many in the TV industry
I don't know Flavio Musmanno.
I wonder whether you've always been such a stickler for the letter of law or whether there might be some pecadillos in your closet.
I'm sure with a shitty attitude like yours you don't have many friends and that your recurring theme song sounds like:

Grow a pair... of brain cells, idiot.
Yeah you seem like you'd be a good fit for the TV industry....is that where you first encountered the giant lizards?

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
-----------------

Not familiar with the rag you speak of, but if it is as left leaning as you say, the story may in fact be presented in a manner which downplays certain involvements of the individual in question. I posted the article with you in mind as it seemed to be an example of what you had spoken of before.

We have a reportedly law abiding person who's visa expired, who had married a US citizen who was busted not because of crime but a lost wallet. Deportation does seem extreme considering he married a US Citizen & has an application for permanent residency in the works. I do think that there is more going on here than we are being told. Quick deportation within 48 hours without a hearing where a judge would apply a legal standard of reason cannot / should not occur in this manner in this instance unless something else much larger is going on below is going on below the surface we are not privy to. That is why the story caught my eye & why I posted.

It was meant to be something to discuss & watch to see how it eventually developed as a case in point for our previous discussion. I did not previously reply as you & Pulse were already into it & I am not here to fight with either of you, but to discuss the merits of what is developing as it does seem odd.

They were right to pick him up & check him out. Quick deportation like that though considering the situation as presented, there is more going on here than meets the eye. While the specter of incompetence exists as a possibility, it just doesn't smell right. His family may know nothing of what he might be into, but the authorities may.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not familiar with the rag you speak of, but if it is as left leaning as you say, the story may in fact be presented in a manner which downplays certain involvements of the individual in question. I posted the article with you in mind as it seemed to be an example of what you had spoken of before.

We have a reportedly law abiding person who's visa expired, who had married a US citizen who was busted not because of crime but a lost wallet. Deportation does seem extreme considering he married a US Citizen & has an application for permanent residency in the works. I do think that there is more going on here than we are being told. Quick deportation within 48 hours without a hearing where a judge would apply a legal standard of reason cannot / should not occur in this manner in this instance unless something else much larger is going on below is going on below the surface we are not privy to. That is why the story caught my eye & why I posted.
no, that is not what we have here...it seems he has lived here on an expired visa since 2000...that means he's had 18 years to get legal, and chose not to,because it is easier to break the law than obey it..... the woman he married only became a citizen a year ago or less,....it's not like he's two months over his visa date marrying an American girl...it seems more like he tried to lay low until his immigrant girlfriend could get her ctizenship and then marry him and make him legal, which means his girlfriend knew he was illegal before she even became a citizen, or he believed what millions of illegals believe that they will overwhelm the system to a degree that the DNC/RNC will grant amnesty...the goverment doesn't enforce immigration law what does he have to lose,his chances of being deported are so small it's worth the risk to just wait for the political class to grant amnesty..as it is we have a de facto amnesty illegals aren't afraid of being arrested hell they demonstrate in our fucking Capital with impunity....hey go to any prison in America you wanna hear hard luck stories,,,you wanna hear the crap those guys grew up in that led them to prison...you wanna hear about their kids...I don't see any virtue signaling happening for them...... tell you what we spend out time and resources on truly being compassionate,instead of handing American jobs over to illegals we build an economy where poverty doesn't lead to prisons, we spend our resources on our homeless, on our veterans on our education system...but virtue signaling dipshits who just want cheap labour for their sleazy bussiness is not compassion.

You get busted for selling drugs...they take everything from you...they don't care if you've owned your house for 18 years and your kids grew up in the house ...they take it....they don't care if your savings account is 18 years old and has your kids college fund in it....they take it....they don't care your 90 year old mother is in a nursing home for the last 18 years that is paid for by you has to be booted out of it because they confiscate your wealth...they take it.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no, that is not what we have here...it seems he has lived here on an expired visa since 2000...that means he's had 18 years to get legal, and chose not to,because it is easier to break the law than obey it..... the woman he married only became a citizen a year ago or less,....it's not like he's two months over his visa date marrying an American girl...it seems more like he tried to lay low until his immigrant girlfriend could get her ctizenship and then marry him and make him legal, which means his girlfriend knew he was illegal before she even became a citizen....hey go to any prison in America you wanna hear hard luck stories,,,you wanna hear the crap those guys grew up in that led them to prison...you wanna hear about their kids...I don't see any virtue signaling happening for them...... tell you what we spend out time and resources on truly being compassionate,instead of handing American jobs over to illegals we build an economy where poverty doesn't lead to prisons, we spend our resources on our homeless, on our veterans on our education system...but virtue signaling dipshits who just want cheap labour for their sleazy bussiness is not compassion.
I see your point. Don't disagree. I will say it is an enormously expensive & drawn out process to obtain legal citizenship. Working one application at a timed might be the only way to afford it if you were existing on limited means. 18 years is a considerable amount of time to remain illegally though, but there is also much more to what is going on than the article presents.

I know a girl on a VISA from Ireland who has been here for 30 yrs & doesn't want citizenship (dual Irish / English citizenship). The Visa Extensions alone are not cheap.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see your point. Don't disagree. I will say it is an enormously expensive & drawn out process to obtain legal citizenship. Working one application at a timed might be the only way to afford it if you were existing on limited means. 18 years is a considerable amount of time to remain illegally though, but there is also much more to what is going on than the article presents.
not my fucking problem....what his limited means are...we have 30 million dirt bags with limited means, and each with a manufactured sob story that would make the Christ childs flight into Eygpt sound like a cake walk....Hey walk down any major American city street for half a day...you will hear 100 sob stories and all of them are the God's truth and none of the people telling them are responsible for any of it....at some point you become street smart or you get robbed if you're lucky nothing worse happens to you.as a nation we have been robbed blind.we have been robbed of what it even means to be an American.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I know a girl on a VISA from Ireland who has been here for 30 yrs & doesn't want citizenship. The Visa Extensions alone are not cheap.
then she can get her paddy ass back across the pond.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She's LEGAL on a VISA & pays her taxes so she doesn't have to. System seems to be all about the money.
bullshit...try emmigrating to Japan, or South Korea, nobody in the world questions immigration policies except to the Western nations we are supposed to ask the rest of the world for permission to be autonomous nations, we have to explain ourselves to the satisfaction of immigrants and not our citizens.look at Germany,France,England Sweden......and then look at the pressure and threats directed at Poland,Italy,Austria,Hungary.....who is pressuring Saudi Arabia,Japan,South Korea, or China.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I know a girl on a VISA from Ireland who has been here for 30 yrs & doesn't want citizenship. The Visa Extensions alone are not cheap.

The key words are "drawn out process" or time consuming...as well as expensive.
First I'll touch on why the illegals are illegal. Some people make it sound like all the illegals are only law breakers
determined on disregarding US immigration laws and seeking to take advantage of the welfare system.
neither is necessarily true.
Indeed some, very few illegals are part of gangs which engage in criminal enterprises.
Those are law breakers and don't give a damn about immigration laws.
But the majority of illegal immigrants are not law breakers as a habit or way of life.
The manner in which they enter the US is usually their only crime.

Getting back to the original discussion; Obtaining citizenship takes time and is expensive.
A Cuban friend, a legal resident (green card holder) just applied and tells me it cost him $600
and an immigration lawyer to fill out and to file the paperwork, plus the time he had to close his business to
attend to it.

While some people are intent on passing judgment on the Argentine dude because in 18 years he didn't bother
with it, they fail to consider two things. One he is doing it now and was doing it before he got popped.
Two, most people including the dude in question actually WORK for a living.

Passing judgment on a participant in criminal enterprise or on somebody
(even natural born citizens) who exploit the welfare system is different from passing judgment
on hard working illegal aliens who were at one point issued a VISA.
Perhaps the difference is too SUBTLE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors