Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Arkansided....WTF the DNC beats people in the street and murderes them without fear...makes you understand why Bobbie and Ej vote for them.......this has got to stop..
Yeah I remember him turning up dead a few days after or before the couple that was involved with the hokey vaccines from Haiti. There were 6 all told in a month & a half back then. Haiti diplomat, FBI Guy & his wife, along with Wiesenant's midnight swim. HRC was on a roll at the time.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fishing can be Fun...

b03f2954a44691aa2a680ac657f0eadfae506b0ed03fda84964d5fa7072b785d.png

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I work hard all day - and you guys manage ONE new post? Sad..

I've been slackin a lil here cause I've been over in the other thread
ever since the cheese kinda slipped offa ej's cracker.

He's a Filipino supremacist now. :eek:
And I enjoy watching him try to explain that to Time & Pulsevape. :)

OMG Rossum... she is so dam hawt... :banana:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been slackin a lil here cause I've been over in the other thread
ever since the cheese kinda slipped offa ej's cracker.

He's a Filipino supremacist now. :eek:
And I enjoy watching him try to explain that to Time & Pulsevape. :)

OMG Rossum... she is so dam hawt... :banana:

No King EJ speak for a ALL what he terms as "coulored" people.....even those that don't want him speaking for them

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Indeed! The funny part (not) is that the leftist idiots think what the meme says is not true...
Hello!
While the citizens of Cuba waited for hours in line to get their ration of rice and beans,
half a cup of milk/month if you have children
Fidel Castro and family dined on caviar, tilapia, steak, and drank imported beer and champagne.
I have photographs of Point Zero (Castro's HQ) and the well stocked banquet table said to be
the Castro's regular dining experience.

The same story applies to Venezuela. While Maduro and Chavez before him fattened their guts
the citizens of Venezuela starve.

The same applies to all the gadgets ETC, nothing for the people only the best for the communist butt fuckers in charge.

You ever wonder whether the "Antifas" and other ignorant leftists know that Bernie Sanders net worth was $712,516 in 2015
(https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00000528) or that he made over
one million dollars for the second year in a row last year?
(https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/06/ber...n-last-year-and-has-joined-the-1-percent.html)

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Indeed! The funny part (not) is that the leftist idiots think what the meme says is not true...
Hello!
While the citizens of Cuba waited for hours in line to get their ration of rice and beans,
half a cup of milk/month if you have children
Fidel Castro and family dined on caviar, tilapia, steak, and drank imported beer and champagne.
I have photographs of Point Zero (Castro's HQ) and the well stocked banquet table said to be
the Castro's regular dining experience.

The same story applies to Venezuela. While Maduro and Chavez before him fattened their guts
the citizens of Venezuela starve.

The same applies to all the gadgets ETC, nothing for the people only the best for the communist butt fuckers in charge.

You ever wonder whether the "Antifas" and other ignorant leftists know that Bernie Sanders net worth was $712,516 in 2015
(https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00000528) or that he made over
one million dollars for the second year in a row last year?
(https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/06/ber...n-last-year-and-has-joined-the-1-percent.html)
WE REALLY NEED TO FIND THE OFFSHORE ACCOUNTS BECAUSE HIS PAYOUT FOR CONCEDING THE 2016 ELECTION PRIMARY ALONE WAS PROBABLY 5X THAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors