Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BrancA20180525_low.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I know. A mistake like that struck me as out-of-character for Scott Adams, but he really did make it; see his Twitter account.
nobody cares about his spelling mistakes or anyones else's for that matter. I doubt many people with anything worth listening to won any spelling bees.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The DNC has gone off the rails and are active enemies of freedom and America...that being said.... the GOP is as complicit in covering for them as the Media is. after what the DNC and Obama pulled this election cycle any Republican who is not calling for arrests is as complicit as Obama, Clapper or Hilary.The GOP is sitting on their asses as the idea of represeantive goverment is murdered....you have to ask yourself..why is that, why are they so quite.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The DNC has gone off the rails and are active enemies of freedom and America...that being said.... the GOP is as complicit in covering for them as the Media is. after what the DNC and Obama pulled this election cycle any Republican who is not calling for arrests is as complicit as Obama, Clapper or Hilary.The GOP is sitting on their asses as the idea of represeantive goverment is murdered....you have to ask yourself..why is that, why are they so quite.
That is why I can't shake the feeling we are watching a play designed to psyop us all to ultimately protect the elite from their crimes and buy time for something more sinister to be put in place or to occur. They are running a sacrificial gambit, offering up a few so obviously corrupt to satisfy the bloodlust of the masses while the system is reset and most of the guilty are allowed to walk.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8cc3a0a22a854c62a34d3752ea23f951d9f33c8a2b54a73001cc8c430de5b59a.png
72871916fef995bb53eff24146e35fa5cd27973216f68c78ed18387052abdb4b.png

Hard to believe anyone, even these sick assholes, would consider such a depraved plan for humanity.

9ee6c91f9d94a8495d1b18ffad8d6d1faf73ec2bf36e3fb891815d223cf31385.png

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is why I can't shake the feeling we are watching a play designed to psyop us all to ultimately protect the elite from their crimes and buy time for something more sinister to be put in place or to occur. They are running a sacrificial gambit, offering up a few so obviously corrupt to satisfy the bloodlust of the masses while the system is reset and most of the guilty are allowed to walk.
elaborate and be more specific.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
elaborate and be more specific.
Not enough info to be specific. Everything is so drawn out and scripted as the Democratic party and Main Stream Media continues to slowly self destruct before our eyes. They have to realize how insane they sound and act. Why continue to march to destructive irrelevance without an end game? If you know you are busted & the narrative - it ain't working, why continue to press it with all this bluster in the face of certain defeat rather than seek a more reasonable tact?

It is almost like they are testing how far they can press fiction, fantasy, and mind control of the masses in real time live events through information warfare to gauge potential operational success of waging such operations along with long term effects using control groups and testing how long it would take to deprogram a population after such an operation. Maybe it is just my imagination, but they are deploying 5g in certain urban areas and those also seem to be the areas most blindly, fervently and completely affected by the media manipulation.

There is a plan by China & Facebook to deploy a string of 5g satellites to "provide internet access in remote areas & benefit other third world countries" to bring the internet to the undeveloped areas the deployment of which was delayed by destruction of the multiple satellite network on the launchpad once last year when the Space X Falcon Heavy Launch Vehicle went up and was recently delayed once again due to a technical issue. I'm not sure if the replacement multiple satellite deployment launched yet on the Space X Heavy Launch Vehicle, but it should be soon if it hasn't already. I'm starting to wonder about whether that launch and deployment is a good thing for humanity or not.

As I said, I might be over reacting or imagining things based on nothing, but the possibilities of a nefarious endgame that has not presented itself are gnawing at me just a tad as the only possible explanation for Dems & Globalists continuing unabated along these disastrous lines.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors