Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it's more like the DC (or maybe world wide) crime family than the DNC...the shit gets so deep you need mud boots just to wade in.
With you there but Israel (BiBi) wants to take down Hillary & Barach to thwart NWO, but continue the illusion thereafter.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With you there but Israel (BiBi) wants to take down Hillary & Barach to thwart NWO, but continue the illusion thereafter.
The illusion will continue, Benjamin has been on the chessboard a long time but he is only a pawn not a player.
"They" (he-he) may be about to throw Killary and Barry to the wolves for cover unless a gambit like today's actually works.
Unfortunately their alternative target is Donald if they can't castrate him politically. I think shit is close to hitting the fan but only as a
distraction.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
13-xpSTATUE1-master768.jpg

"OMG, that Nazi just ran somebody over!" That's what one guy in a news video I just watched at CNN said.
I want to know how did the speaker know that the 20-year-old driver — identified as James Fields Jr. of Maumee, Ohio the guy is a Nazi? So far there are no reports about James political affiliation.
And how do I know James isn't a patsy and was really driving when there is no video of his arrest
and the shirts in the pics don't match?

Edit:
I smell patsy.
Fields was photographed earlier in the day holding a shield aligned with Vanguard America, a hate group that uses the nationalist slogan “blood and soil” and believes the U.S. is for the “White American peoples.”
article-charlottesville-23-0812.jpg

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so how is it the media calls a rally in which 5 cops are shot in Texas a "Blacklivesmatter rally"
and they call this a "white supremacist" rally.....after all weren't they chanting Whitelivesmatter?

Yes but if you remember the media coverage of Texas...... BLU was the main victim..... the police were colateral damage.

Berkley the same......

Wether the VA thing was white supremacists or not doesn't matter.... the problem came when opposing facists showed up.

This crap of erasing history because it agenda is stupid..... how do we avoid repeating history if we remove t he reminders of history.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes but if you remember the media coverage of Texas...... BLU was the main victim..... the police were colateral damage.

Berkley the same......

Wether the VA thing was white supremacists or not doesn't matter.... the problem came when opposing facists showed up.

This crap of erasing history because it agenda is stupid..... how do we avoid repeating history if we remove t he reminders of history.

why not ...erasing history and destroying statues and paintings is what ISIS has done in Afghanistan and Iraq....There is no God but the state and Hilary is his prophet.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Berkley the same......

This isn't about erasing history..this is about rewriting history......
“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.” ---George Orwell ( just another dead white guy)

The goverment does not allow certain thoughts to be entertained..actually the whole point of the left is not so much mind control as to breed humans not to think..to make thinking such a moral minefield that the person is so fearfull of where his thoughts might lead him, that he is so unsure of what is or is not aceptable thought . that they just stop thinking altogehter in order to avoid possible conflict and social banishment, or persecution....and so thinking is verboteen and we herd the masses down to our 2 minute Hates to spew bile at however the goverment run media hangs the label "white nationalist" or Nazi on.....The globalist do not must not allow the masses to ponder the real sources and causes of the civil war, because they want all revolts against the state and the NWO labeled as racist,or terrorists...so all symbols have to be co-opted or erased to control thought.

What happened in Charlotville is a made for TV bit of psyops....they have now with ,the use of the propoganda mills hung the label white nationalist on Identitarans and those conservatives and libertarians who have rejected the RNC .The point was to crush the emergence of any political movment that is outside the paradigm of the RNC/DNC shadow play.

In this world today, there are like 16 so called "goverments...." goverments not put in power by the citizens, goverments whose sole purpose is not to protect the people but to enslave them..goverments who are nothing more in reality than shell corporations for the Rothschild banking cartel., and in those 16 shell corporations it is Illegal, punishable by jail time...for merely questioning the historical accuraccy of the state approved/Rothschild approved .version of the history of WWII...and the holocaust...and yet in those same countries I am free to discuss and investigate the Armenian Holocaust,the Stalinst Holocaust, the Maoist Holocaust, the Khmer rouge holocaust,
Who here would doubt for a minute that 90% of Goverment funded Univesity proffesors would like to see the same penalties imposed on anybody who said Robert E Lee was a hero, that the North started a war for profitor Lincoln was a totalitarian dickhead.who doubts that 90% of goverment funded public high school teachers would also crimianlize it.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The illusion will continue, Benjamin has been on the chessboard a long time but he is only a pawn not a player.
"They" (he-he) may be about to throw Killary and Barry to the wolves for cover unless a gambit like today's actually works.
Unfortunately their alternative target is Donald if they can't castrate him politically. I think shit is close to hitting the fan but only as a
distraction.
He is more than a pawn & is breaking with NWO ZION in FAVOR of Good Ol Israeli Zion & is under same attack as Donald Trump by them, I thought at least unless it is a double blind.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah you'd think a real Nazi would have an actual authentic death head or something....and yet I'm supposed to on the same hand believe there are giant alien lizards roaming the planet.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
were there any real people there?..any actual alt-right folks.
Baked Alaska live Streamed the Torch Walk & Event but was taken out by Antifa Bear spray. Proud Boys stood down according to McGuinness once they saw white power theme. Based Stickman & his group attended different rally.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So then, it isn't MY theory that the powers that be (which I sentimentally refer to as "they")
have had an agenda to destabilize the USA for nefarious purposes.
It has been admitted by the Pentagon that they have been readying themselves for mass civil unrest for years
and it is a well documented fact that certain banking cabals have engaged in methodology to destabilize other sovereign countries and
that similar methods have been in use in the US for a number of years.

(BTW, I could supply y'all with many other articles supporting my "theory" but why bother?)
It isn't my theory, it's what's going on. Fomenting civil unrest, turning factions against each other is an old ploy.
Some people here seem to think it's a personal theory but it isn't..My information is based on years of research and active participation.

Y'all wanna shoot he messenger but only 'cause of your ignorance.

*sigh* It's time to write a book, as EJ would call it.

Again, I know what your theory is and where it came from. I don't have a problem with the globalist agenda part. That's been around for many years. Now-a-days, it's called things like "the banker wars" "the banker elite", "shadow government" and what not. All wars are banker wars is a common catch phrase on zerohedge. But it used to be called "The New World Order", "Agenda 21" and other things. These are all the same thing, with different names. Globalisation. I prefer the word globalisation. It's simpler and broad enough to encompass all the other names. Globalisation is real. It's openly talked about now.

Globalisation has been around most of my life. The major policy changes over the years have centered around it. "Free trade" agreements. Immigration. I remember the the discussions from the 80's and 90's about such things and the political elite talking about helping third world countries become more modern and efficient. The talk was about their "standard of living". I distinctly remember discussing this, long before the internet existed in any meaningful way, and coming to the conclusion that in order for poor countries standard of living to be on par with ours, not only would poor countries standard of living would have to go up, ours would have to go down.That has happened.

Globalism has been on a slow roll for most, if not all, of my life. The issues have been piecemeal. Free Trade, Immigration, Foriegn aid, and of course the latest issue that must be "fixed" to stay on the road of globalism is global warming. Non of this is new. There may be new names for the conspiracy, but the goal is the same.

What I don't agree with you about is the "they" want violence part. All evidence to the contrary. They do not want the violence, the violence is a product of the people no longer accepting the globalist agenda. The agenda that has been playing out for many years is now coming to roost with the consequences of that agenda. The US's high standard of living is going down, as it was supposed to. People are feeling the loss of freedoms. Most people think they have a problem with a specific problem like immigration that pisses them off but it's the entirety of globalisation that is their problem. The trend towards globalisation was bound to fail and it was and is bound to lead to bloodshed. We are not seeing a plan by the elite to have violence, we are seeing the results of a lifetime agenda of globalisation that is failing. The elite does not want it. It means they failed. We can see this in other first world countries also. The easiest example is brexit.

As globalisation fails, there will be a power vacuum. Power vacuums always lead to violence. What you see as a planned elite agenda, the violence, I see as a failed or failing globalist agenda. "They" wanted to sneak globalism by us, not try to force it. Of course they will fight the failure of their agenda, but they are just trying to hold on. Nationalism is setting in, in every country. The anti-globalism.

Last edited:

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
Close enough for relevance, Far enough away for plausible deniability. Never heard of buses?

What prompted my reply was the memory of a supervisor I had at a job in Cincinnati in '89-'90. 8 of us were to travel together in the Supervisor's personal van to perform repairs to a department store that had been damaged by a hurricane. The Supervisor obviously had grand visions of "mileage reimbursement" in his head. So off we go with discussions of what would happen once we got to Charleston, SC. We made it to just north of Columbia, SC when the Supervisor, after a phone call back to HQ, had to make a very sheepish admission that we were supposed to go to Charlotte, NC.
Jocularity abounded from the 7.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
*sigh* It's time to write a book, as EJ would call it.

Again, I know what your theory is and where it came from. I don't have a problem with the globalist agenda part. That's been around for many years. Now-a-days, it's called things like "the banker wars" "the banker elite", "shadow government" and what not. All wars are banker wars is a common catch phrase on zerohedge. But it used to be called "The New World Order", "Agenda 21" and other things. These are all the same thing, with different names. Globalisation. I prefer the word globalisation. It's simpler and broad enough to encompass all the other names. Globalisation is real. It's openly talked about now.

Globalisation has been around most of my life. The major policy changes over the years have centered around it. "Free trade" agreements. Immigration. I remember the the discussions from the 80's and 90's about such things and the political elite talking about helping third world countries become more modern and efficient. The talk was about their "standard of living". I distinctly remember discussing this, long before the internet existed in any meaningful way, and coming to the conclusion that in order for poor countries standard of living to be on par with ours, not only would poor countries standard of living would have to go up, ours would have to go down.That has happened.

Globalism has been on a slow roll for most, if not all, of my life. The issues have been piecemeal. Free Trade, Immigration, Foriegn aid, and of course the latest issue that must be "fixed" to stay on the road of globalism is global warming. Non of this is new. There may be new names for the conspiracy, but the goal is the same.

What I don't agree with you about is the "they" want violence part. All evidence to the contrary. They do not want the violence, the violence is a product of the people no longer accepting the globalist agenda. The agenda that has been playing out for many years is now coming to roost with the consequences of that agenda. The US's high standard of living is going down, as it was supposed to. People are feeling the loss of freedoms. Most people think they have a problem with a specific problem like immigration that pisses them off but it's the entirety of globalisation that is their problem. The trend towards globalisation was bound to fail and it was and is bound to lead to bloodshed. We are not seeing a plan by the elite to have violence, we are seeing the results of a lifetime agenda of globalisation that is failing. The elite does not want it. It means they failed. We can see this in other first world countries also. The easiest example is brexit.

As globalisation fails, there will be a power vacuum. Power vacuums always lead to violence. What you see as a planned elite agenda, the violence, I see as a failed or failing globalist agenda. "They" wanted to sneak globalism by us, not try to force it. Of course they will fight the failure of their agenda, but they are just trying to hold on. Nationalism is setting in, in every country. The anti-globalism.
The Federation of Planets... is the goal.... Star Trek isn't fiction.... it's a primer.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strange how that globalism was primarily championed and ramped up by the right now it is the evil dems that caused it all?

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Except, the globalism is more like the Borg and Hazy seems to be under the illusion that resistance is futile.
Two sides of same coin... IMO.

Kinda like news of day.... KKK=ANTIFA=range of modern facism. Mirror images of each other.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strange how that globalism was primarily championed and ramped up by the right now it is the evil dems that caused it all?

It is strange that they flip flopped. But I haven't seen anyone say that the dems caused it all.;)

You're building another strawman.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never saw globalism as right or left..... those are both just tools of the overlord. . Keep the minions fighting among themselves.... they don't storm the castle.

not at all..the right believes in the right of the Individual as the highest goal..the left believes the individual is sacrificed for the collective good.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never saw globalism as right or left..... those are both just tools of the overlord. . Keep the minions fighting among themselves.... they don't storm the castle.

Globalism is BIG business and increased profits.
Which party has traditionally championed that?

But yes both side are now controlled by big money/business.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Globalism is BIG business and increased profits.
Which party has traditionally championed that?

But yes both side are now controlled by big money/business.
Well the Dems historically get the most money from that group.

And corporatism is but aspect of globalism. Globalism is about centralized control of EVERYTHING.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the right believes in the right of the Individual as the highest goal..
the left believes the individual is sacrificed for the collective good.

THIS.
I would also point out that the above is also the core difference between a democracy and a republic. (which we are supposed to be)

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NASCAR IS raciest.

I guess the NBA is too against little people ! Fuckers ! So are the Yankees for that matter I happen to identify as a great center fielder! They have not hired me Only based on my age and ability to play baseball ! Can you believe this ? Where is my right to happiness? Fucking Thanks Trump !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess the NBA is too against little people ! Fuckers ! So are the Yankees for that matter I happen to identify as a great center fielder! They have not hired me Only based on my age and ability to play baseball ! Can you believe this ? Where is my right to happiness? Fucking Thanks Trump !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Umm there are little people of all races.
But only white people can drive NASCAR!

the reason that black people cannot drive NASCAR is becuase they cannot get a sponsor.
Sponsors know that if they have a black driver their good ol boy racist fans will not buy their stuff.
Rednecks overall are very racist.
I know, I live in bible belt redneck country. And have lived in NC, FL, GA and VA.

And yes many blacks are racist as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors