Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think Trump haters are ill informed and are mistaking their 'pew pew' comments which belonged to Rand Paul when he 'took aim' at the tax code. After shooting it in one of his interviews he made finger guns and said that shit. Fwiw why all the hard little peepee's over whether someone has actually fired a gun or not? Like a bunch of 3rd graders.

Doooood, it was soooo kewl. Johnny shot a gun, he's a total badass. Woooooo. I bet he has a tattoo on his butt too. fap fap fap

What difference does it honestly make? It makes someone no more of a badass if they've fired a gun, hell kids do it all the time. It's not a 'skill' or a rite of passage to manhood and as such, means not having shot a gun means absolutely squat as well.
It means that you have not served in the military.
It also may mean that you are not pro gun.
Of course some should not have a gun they might shoot their friend in the face.

Yep means squat....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think Trump haters are ill informed and are mistaking their 'pew pew' comments which belonged to Rand Paul when he 'took aim' at the tax code. After shooting it in one of his interviews he made finger guns and said that shit. Fwiw why all the hard little peepee's over whether someone has actually fired a gun or not? Like a bunch of 3rd graders.

Doooood, it was soooo kewl. Johnny shot a gun, he's a total badass. Woooooo. I bet he has a tattoo on his butt too. fap fap fap

What difference does it honestly make? It makes someone no more of a badass if they've fired a gun, hell kids do it all the time. It's not a 'skill' or a rite of passage to manhood and as such, means not having shot a gun means absolutely squat as well.
everybody should shoot a gun...it's just a tool..hell I had my daughter shoot her first gun when she was like 14 years old at a NRA fun shoot for kids....she had to physcially process the jitters from all the idiotic fearmongering put in her head by the social engineering bullshit from the popular culture and school...but after her first time on the range she was hooked...last time I went the NRA guys who were hosting the shoot begged me to get her in to competition shooting,they said she was a natural...I've taken her girlfriends along to the fun shoot as well, and what I see is not people trying to be bad asses, I see these girls terrified of guns because of lies and moral judgment put on them by the culture, and afterwards what I see is the girls laughing and having fun and with a new sense of confidence...not because they blew the crap out of a target,but because they blew the crap out of a big lie they had been told since birth, they had more confidence because they had less fear in their bodies....it gave them more freedom having one less lie in their space.it also was a rite of passage..it was a group of adult men showing these girls that they were ultimately responsibile for operating a dangerous tool safely, and that they had the ability to do that....handing that resposnibility over to a young person and taking the time to teach them is very similar to taking a kid out to learn how to drive...you are saying "I am trusting you to conduct yourself like an adult ....other people's saftey is in your hands,screwing up is not an option"

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...oters-outnumber-eligible-voters-462-counties?

Some 3.5 million more people are registered to vote in the U.S. than are alive among America’s adult citizens. Such staggering inaccuracy is an engraved invitation to voter fraud. The Election Integrity Project of Judicial Watch — a Washington-based legal-watchdog group — analyzed data from the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2011–2015 American Community Survey and last month’s statistics from the federal Election Assistance Commission. The latter included figures provided by 38 states. According to Judicial Watch, eleven states gave the EAC insufficient or questionable information. Pennsylvania’s legitimate numbers place it just below the over-registration threshold. My tabulation of Judicial Watch’s state-by-state results yielded 462 counties where the registration rate exceeded 100 percent. There were 3,551,760 more people registered to vote than adult U.S. citizens who inhabit these counties. “That’s enough over-registered voters to populate a ghost-state about the size of Connecticut,” Judicial Watch attorney Robert Popper told me.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...oters-outnumber-eligible-voters-462-counties?

Some 3.5 million more people are registered to vote in the U.S. than are alive among America’s adult citizens. Such staggering inaccuracy is an engraved invitation to voter fraud. The Election Integrity Project of Judicial Watch — a Washington-based legal-watchdog group — analyzed data from the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2011–2015 American Community Survey and last month’s statistics from the federal Election Assistance Commission. The latter included figures provided by 38 states. According to Judicial Watch, eleven states gave the EAC insufficient or questionable information. Pennsylvania’s legitimate numbers place it just below the over-registration threshold. My tabulation of Judicial Watch’s state-by-state results yielded 462 counties where the registration rate exceeded 100 percent. There were 3,551,760 more people registered to vote than adult U.S. citizens who inhabit these counties. “That’s enough over-registered voters to populate a ghost-state about the size of Connecticut,” Judicial Watch attorney Robert Popper told me.
I'd be real interested in knowing...of those 462 counties where registration rate exceeds 100 percent...how many of them are democrat and how many are republican......so there are over 3 miilion ghost voters or illegal alien voters,and Trump lost the popular vote by what 3 million.....fancy that.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
White House Globalists Form ‘Committee to Save America’ — from Trump and His Voter Base
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...o-save-america-from-trump-and-his-voter-base/
The truth is...there is no war begin waged on Donald Trump...the libtards know he won the election fair and square, they know Putin has nothing to do with it..the War is begin waged on Trump voters, the war is begin waged on the idea of the republic...the shadow goverment and the left want to end the republic they don't feel the people should have a right to self determination.....they aren't mad at Trump, they are mad that the people rose up. a vote for the DNC is a vote to end the republic and create an authoritarian state.of self appointed technocrats.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd be real interested in knowing...of those 462 counties where registration rate exceeds 100 percent...how many of them are democrat and how many are republican......so there are over 3 miilion ghost voters or illegal alien voters,and Trump lost the popular vote by what 3 million.....fancy that.
Just because they are registered does not mean that they vote.
What was the voter turnout for the last election?
Maybe 60%?
And not everyone that is eligible to vote even registers to vote.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jesus Christ.....and there are some pinheads in this country who still think we have a free press......our press rivals Pravda on it's very worst day...the DNC has gone on nothing less than a massacre of people this election cycle.....we have allowed the DNC to drag us down into nothing more than a sleazy little banana boat nation..when political enemies are assassinated like this, and our press is sweeping it under the rug...you have to be some kind of scumbag to cast a vote for these people.
Whats really scary is they don't even try to make the bullshit sound believable. Yeah this happily married Federal Prosecutor with 3 loving kids & a bright future grew so despondent at not finding any Visa or Passport fraud in Debbie Wassermann Shultz's district that he hit himself in the back of the head with a blunt object, then shot himself in the back of the head, cleverly disposed of the gun, then crawled into the ocean before he bled out wearing a business suit & tie. Happens every day....Nothing to see here folks....Move along!

Please! At least find a somewhat plausible explanation. It is like the cops are purposely sending a signal they were pressured not to properly investigate this due to pressure from the DNC & FBI.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CroweJ20170812A_low.jpg

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Not just PJ Watson, the sisters "Diamond & Silk" got demonetized by youtube also.
http://www.trump-conservative.com/n...iamond-silk-sisters-vow-class-action-lawsuit/
YouTube Demonetizes Trump Supporters Diamond & Silk, Sisters Vow Class Action Lawsuit
AUGUST 11, 2017 BY RUFUS SHINRA
diamond-and-silk-class-action-youtube.jpg

Lynnette Hardway and Rochelle Richardson, better known on YouTube as Diamond and Silk, became social media icons in 2016 when they publically proclaimed their support of Donald Trump in a series of online videos, often defending the then presidential candidate against vicious attacks from the mainstream media.

Diamond and Silk quickly rose to online stardom for their avid support of Donald Trump and even spoke at his rallies in August of last year and January of this year.

Yesterday, Diamond and Silk took to Twitter to blast YouTube for what they view as censorship after the online media giant abruptly demonetized 95% of their videos, dramatically cutting their source of income from their popular videos. Currently, Diamond and silk have 89,000 YouTube subscribers and 361,000 on Twitter, giving them a large platform for their pro-Trump messages.

Today, Diamond and Silk announced that they “smell a class action lawsuit” in response to YouTube’s censorship and obvious bias against conservative Trump supporters using their platform to make their voices heard.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
It seems that the main thing that cons like about Trump is that Libs do not like him?
Libs are just fucked up people. Who the hell protests a President with violence, blocking traffic, and rioting. I can see protesting for a particular act like stopping a on going war but not for a President that was elected by the people.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Is Putin trolling Trump? Russian spy plane buzzes over DC and Trump’s New Jersey golf course

A Russian military spy plane flew in the skies over Washington and New Jersey on Wednesday in what one publication believes was an "attempt to troll President Donald Trump."

The Russian spy plane, Tupolev Tu-154M, flew near Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster at 4,000 feet, and then climbed to 5,000 feet before flying into New York airspace, according to Fox News.

The flyover that happened after 6 p.m. was perfectly legal, Politico says, but "Russia's choice of targets this go-round have a decidedly Trumpian flavor, taking the spy plane over Trump's current hometown of Washington, D.C., and past Bedminster, N.J."

Trump is in the midst of a 17-day vacation at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminister.

A 1992 agreement known as the Treaty on Open Skies, which was hammered out following the fall of the Soviet Union, allows each country to conduct surveillance flights over the other's territory. The Politico report, however, indicated that the flyovers are typically geared toward military installations. "I don't know of any military facilities there (in Bedminster)," a Pentagon official, who confirmed the mission, told the publication.

The flight came at a tense time just weeks after Trump reluctantly signed legislation that continued sanctions imposed on Russia after President Obama determined that the country meddled in the 2016 presidential elections.

Also, earlier in the week, Trump threatened "fire and fury" against North Korea if the rogue nation threatened the United States.

screen_shot_2017-08-09_at_102046_pm-1502331754-2357.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Libs are just fucked up people. Who the hell protests a President with violence, blocking traffic, and rioting. I can see protesting for a particular act like stopping a on going war but not for a President that was elected by the people.
Elected by the electorial college, not the people it seems.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is Putin trolling Trump? Russian spy plane buzzes over DC and Trump’s New Jersey golf course

A Russian military spy plane flew in the skies over Washington and New Jersey on Wednesday in what one publication believes was an "attempt to troll President Donald Trump."

The Russian spy plane, Tupolev Tu-154M, flew near Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster at 4,000 feet, and then climbed to 5,000 feet before flying into New York airspace, according to Fox News.

The flyover that happened after 6 p.m. was perfectly legal, Politico says, but "Russia's choice of targets this go-round have a decidedly Trumpian flavor, taking the spy plane over Trump's current hometown of Washington, D.C., and past Bedminster, N.J."

Trump is in the midst of a 17-day vacation at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminister.

A 1992 agreement known as the Treaty on Open Skies, which was hammered out following the fall of the Soviet Union, allows each country to conduct surveillance flights over the other's territory. The Politico report, however, indicated that the flyovers are typically geared toward military installations. "I don't know of any military facilities there (in Bedminster)," a Pentagon official, who confirmed the mission, told the publication.

The flight came at a tense time just weeks after Trump reluctantly signed legislation that continued sanctions imposed on Russia after President Obama determined that the country meddled in the 2016 presidential elections.

Also, earlier in the week, Trump threatened "fire and fury" against North Korea if the rogue nation threatened the United States.

View attachment 89197
So is it all about Trump?

Putin was looking for Hillary?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Whichever but was done constitutionally by the laws of our land. So for those who still cry that Killer Hillary was not elected, get over it Trump is Our President.
unnamed (10).jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whichever but was done constitutionally by the laws of our land. So for those who still cry that Killer Hillary was not elected, get over it Trump is Our President.
View attachment 89198
LOL
I did not vote for either I voted Johnson as a protest vote to show I voted but wanted neither front runner. did not want Johnson either but there was NO chance of him winning.

I am registered with NO party affiliation.
Political party's and their support groups are a major problem in our country.

I think we need a no confidence option on the ballot. And if it gets more votes than either candidate we do it over again with different candidates.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not just PJ Watson, the sisters "Diamond & Silk" got demonetized by youtube also.
http://www.trump-conservative.com/n...iamond-silk-sisters-vow-class-action-lawsuit/
YouTube Demonetizes Trump Supporters Diamond & Silk, Sisters Vow Class Action Lawsuit
AUGUST 11, 2017 BY RUFUS SHINRA
diamond-and-silk-class-action-youtube.jpg

Lynnette Hardway and Rochelle Richardson, better known on YouTube as Diamond and Silk, became social media icons in 2016 when they publically proclaimed their support of Donald Trump in a series of online videos, often defending the then presidential candidate against vicious attacks from the mainstream media.

Diamond and Silk quickly rose to online stardom for their avid support of Donald Trump and even spoke at his rallies in August of last year and January of this year.

Yesterday, Diamond and Silk took to Twitter to blast YouTube for what they view as censorship after the online media giant abruptly demonetized 95% of their videos, dramatically cutting their source of income from their popular videos. Currently, Diamond and silk have 89,000 YouTube subscribers and 361,000 on Twitter, giving them a large platform for their pro-Trump messages.

Today, Diamond and Silk announced that they “smell a class action lawsuit” in response to YouTube’s censorship and obvious bias against conservative Trump supporters using their platform to make their voices heard.
They are testing waters for full censorship / media shutdown prior to assassination or removal of Trump. The right should be out in full protest warning deep state that they will react poorly to regime change. They should be out demanding that HRC, DWS, BJO, LL, SR, & so many others guilty of crimes against the American People be locked up in peaceful protest in DC. They should be demanding Brennan's arrest, McCabe's arrest, Clapper's arrest, McMaster's, Rosenstein's, Muellar's removal for plotting against the president.

Instead we have ANTIFA dressing up as Trump supporters & Nazis and starting violence to discredit the right and justify declaring State of Emergencies due to violence from the right.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PRESIDENT has NEVER been by direct popular vote... has alway either been by vote of Senate then via Electoral College. The Senate originally was appointed by state govs. Only the House was ever elected by popular vote of citizen.

The rules are the rules.. the losers of 2016 lost because the we're NOT playing by those rules...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Charlottesville turned into a real shit show. Did they catch the driver of the challenger?

This stinks to high heaven of a staged manufactured event.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah this has all the markings of a false flag in order to shut down public protest....I'm not surprised Google has openly shut down free speech in the last couple of days...free assembly is next.
I never heard of this rally before today, I have no idea who organized it, but since it hasn't been promoted by the alternative media it seems to be either a group of nutjobs who frequent dark sites, or a manufactured event....I'll wait and see what the citizen journalist reveal.....but I'm betting CNN can tie it to Putin....for the entire last year we have seen the left committ numberless acts of violence against Trump supporters and the Trump supporter remained peaceful despite that violence, and now I'm supposed to believe that suddenly out of nowhere Trump supporters turn violent....I am skeptical.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL
I did not vote for either I voted Johnson as a protest vote to show I voted but wanted neither front runner. did not want Johnson either but there was NO chance of him winning.

I am registered with NO party affiliation.
Political party's and their support groups are a major problem in our country.

I think we need a no confidence option on the ballot. And if it gets more votes than either candidate we do it over again with different candidates.

Or maybe just elect a supreme leader and do away with the whole voting thing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or maybe just elect a supreme leader and do away with the whole voting thing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought we tried that with Obama...goverment by executive orders...I bet that nimrod Crummie still knows all the words to the "Obama song".

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah this has all the markings of a false flag in order to shut down public protest....I'm not surprised Google has openly shut down free speech in the last couple of days...free assembly is next.
I never heard of this rally before today, I have no idea who organized it, but since it hasn't been promoted by the alternative media it seems to be either a group of nutjobs who frequent dark sites, or a manufactured event....I'll wait and see what the citizen journalist reveal.....but I'm betting CNN can tie it to Putin....for the entire last year we have seen the left committ numberless acts of violence against Trump supporters and the Trump supporter remained peaceful despite that violence, and now I'm supposed to believe that suddenly out of nowhere Trump supporters turn violent....I am skeptical.
It wasn't a Trump rally.... that part is fake newz.....

It was a protest over the removal of a confederate statue....

What did you expect would happen?

Sure the white pride and SJW Crowds took advantage.....

Fits the narrative perfectly. Both sides of the violence being facists and all. MSM can report event anyway they like and say whatever they want. .... the lies will be true and the truth a lie.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Fits the narrative perfectly. Both sides of the violence being facists and all. MSM can report event anyway they like and say whatever they want. .... the lies will be true and the truth a lie.

although I'm sure that there were klansmen there....I don't equate support for Confedrate pride, with white supremacy...I thought it was a rally of different alt-right factions...I guess it wasn't. as nobody I know from the alt-right even mentioned any rally on any of their youtube channels. So we are supposed to choose between communists and national Socialists again....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

so how is it the media calls a rally in which 5 cops are shot in Texas a "Blacklivesmatter rally"
and they call this a "white supremacist" rally.....after all weren't they chanting Whitelivesmatter?

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Millie Weaver from infoWars was commenting on how strange this event was and kept saying it looked like Deep State operatives were directing the crowds on both sides of the event in her live stream. She said it was like they were being instigated into a confrontation from early on.

After it was broken up Faith Goldy happens to be walking amongst ANTIFA right at accident scene & Fox News has a photographer in perfect position to catch 3 people in mid air while the car barrels down the street and a trail of shoes is left in it's wake.

car3397270_20170812_174015.jpg

This one STINKS!

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Millie Weaver from infoWars was commenting on how strange this event was and kept saying it looked like Deep State operatives were directing the crowds on both sides of the event in her live stream. She sad it was like they were being instigated into a confrontation.
After it was broken up Faith Goldy happens to be walking amongst ANTIFA right at accident scene & Fox News has a photographer in perfect position to catch 3 people in mid air while the car barrels down the street.

This one STINKS!
Ahh timed perfectly for Fox News...
Coincidence?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone could have stolen the car.

Trump supporters had tires slashed all over town - Tolerant & Loving Left showing their southern hospitality.

Until we have an official name we won't know.

But I find it odd that we don't have a name yet. There is normally a name pretty early.

And I find it odd that the police chief during the press conference called it a "three car wreck".

I think the driver might not fit the narrative they want out there so they are keeping it under wraps so the liberal media and pundits can continue to scream their narrative for a few hours. We'll see.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sigh.... I am in Charlottesville. It is way more complicated than a rally about a statue. The Klan is here again. 10-12 alt-right groups. Richard Spencer. Jason Kessler(our local pro-white nut job). Biker gangs. Open carrying militia. They marched on UVA with torches last night. David Duke, who is here as well, specifically mentioning our president. Someone died being run over when someone plowed through a crowded street with their car and sped off. People were tear gassed/maced. I was there. There are reported drive-by shootings. All I've heard all day was helicopters and sirens.

My town is a mess. I am all about free speech. I understand second amendment rights and why people like them. But violent clashes are not the answer. Both sides had to prove a point and they did. Unfortunately, people were hurt and died doing so......

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Until we have an official name we won't know.

But I find it odd that we don't have a name yet. There is normally a name pretty early.

And I find it odd that the police chief during the press conference called it a "three car wreck".

I think the driver might not fit the narrative they want out there so they are keeping it under wraps so the liberal media and pundits can continue to scream their narrative for a few hours. We'll see.
CIA stole the wrong friggin car for the attack. They were trying to set up one of the peaceful protesters of the Statue desecration. They got a leftie instead by mistake. Poetic.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know who organized it.
My town has been preparing for it for weeks.
There are many citizen journalist vids out there.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sigh.... I am in Charlottesville. It is way more complicated than a rally about a statue. The Klan is here again. 10-12 alt-right groups. Richard Spencer. Jason Kessler(our local pro-white nut job). Biker gangs. Open carrying militia. They marched on UVA with torches last night. David Duke, who is here as well, specifically mentioning our president. Someone died being run over when someone plowed through a crowded street with their car and sped off. People were tear gassed/maced. I was there. There are reported drive-by shootings. All I've heard all day was helicopters and sirens.

My town is a mess. I am all about free speech. I understand second amendment rights and why people like them. But violent clashes are not the answer. Both sides had to prove a point and they did. Unfortunately, people were hurt and died doing so......
We are all about free speech as well. We watched Millie Weaver's & Faith Goldy's live feeds. Protesters on Right were marched into a corral for their licensed and registered event. ANTIFA shows up & starts with pepper spray, tear gas, Urine, Feces, & Paint balloons. Coulple of ANTIFA masquerading as free speech protesters engage with their own ANTIFA. Police declare unlawful assembly and heard the peaceful protesters out into an ANTIFA gauntlet. Total setup. Total PSYOP meant to manufacture violence & civil unrest!

This is manufactured PSYOP propaganda event meant to escalate tensions in America & strike a blow against Trumps base supporters & embolden the Left to revolt to violence. It is a false flag operation of Deep State / DNC collusion.

They don't even try hard enough to make it believable anymore. Just like Weisanant's & Seth Rich's murders.

These assholes need to go to jail. Surely you can see that, right?

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it looked like Deep State operatives were directing the crowds on both sides of the event in her live stream. She said it was like they were being instigated into a confrontation

...HELLO.
If y'all recall, I've been warning us about this very same type of thing.
Hooray for free speech and the 2nd
but thinking we have to be all macho, lock and load and hit the streets is PRECISELY
what "they" want.

Those silly antifa/SJW/libtards/dimwits may be against us but they are not the real enemy.

Just had to jump in here and say, "I told you so"... LOL

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We are all about free speech as well. We watched Millie Weaver's & Faith Goldy's live feeds. Protesters on Right were marched into a corral for their licensed and registered event. ANTIFA shows up & starts with pepper spray, tear gas, Urine, Feces, & Paint balloons. Coulple of ANTIFA masquerading as free speech protesters engage with their own ANTIFA. Police declare unlawful assembly and heard the peaceful protesters out into an ANTIFA gauntlet. Total setup. Total PSYOP meant to manufacture violence & civil unrest!

This is manufactured PSYOP propaganda event meant to escalate tensions in America & strike a blow against Trumps base supporters & embolden the Left to revolt to violence. It is a false flag operation of Deep State / DNC collusion.

They don't even try hard enough to make it believable anymore. Just like Weisanant's & Seth Rich's murders.

These assholes need to go to jail. Surely you can see that, right?
You may be right about all of it. I'm definitely not counting it out. I hold a healthy amount of skepticism about anything to do with our government. But I think everyone---right and left---need to be held accountable.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
...HELLO.
but thinking we have to be all macho, lock and load and hit the streets is PRECISELY
what "they" want.

Those silly antifa/SJW/libtards/dimwits may be against us but they are not the real enemy.

Yup. I agree.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup. I agree.
Yo Gypsy, pleased to meet ya, Madam.
Yes Ma'm, it's a big old chess game and some of the players play at least six moves ahead of the others.
Like the song says, nobody is right if everybody's wrong.

The shadow gub'min is itching for a reason to declare martial law and checkmate the people.
I'm just as antsy to lock and load and hit the street as the next red blooded 'Merican
but this isn't 1776 and the game is a lot more complex than it was back then.

If we must, when we must..GUERILLA WARFARE..
Regards,
Hazy

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You may be right about all of it. I'm definitely not counting it out. I hold a healthy amount of skepticism about anything to do with our government. But I think everyone---right and left---need to be held accountable.
seriously.....just how many bodies do the Clintons have to pile up before the issue of accountablility gets brought up.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yo Gypsy, pleased to meet ya, Madam.
Yes Ma'm, it's a big old chess game and some of the players play at least six moves ahead of the others.
Like the song says, nobody is right if everybody's wrong.

The shadow gub'min is itching for a reason to declare martial law and checkmate the people.
I'm just as antsy to lock and load and hit the street as the next red blooded 'Merican
but this isn't 1776 and the game is a lot more complex than it was back then.

If we must, when we must..GUERILLA WARFARE..
Regards,
Hazy
Good to meet you, too! Keeping an eye on my little town......

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Millie Weaver from infoWars was commenting on how strange this event was and kept saying it looked like Deep State operatives were directing the crowds on both sides of the event in her live stream. She said it was like they were being instigated into a confrontation from early on.

After it was broken up Faith Goldy happens to be walking amongst ANTIFA right at accident scene & Fox News has a photographer in perfect position to catch 3 people in mid air while the car barrels down the street and a trail of shoes is left in it's wake.

This one STINKS!
yeah that's pretty coincidental...whatcha call that....luck.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
seriously.....just how many bodies do the Clintons have to pile up before the issue of accountablility gets brought up.....
They all.....and I mean all.....need to be held accountable. Left and right. Neither is remotely innocent in this game. There are bodies on both sides.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...HELLO.
what "they" want.

I've felt for a long time after you clued me in that Alex Jones was pushing the right out there to foment it at Israel's bidding

This is why I have been posting the #UNRIG Videos. While Cynthia McKinney & Robert David Steele may not be the best pair that most of America can rally behind and often seem to go out of their way to sabotage their own effort in every way, they are the only ones putting forth a semi reasonable approach toward taking back our government peacefully.

By removing private & party financing for elections, restoring paper balloting, trashing the Diabolds, and forcing a renouncement of AIPAC by all Congress & Politicians can we ever hope to attain a representative government.

While doubt I would ever vote for either of them, I can recognize that until we as Americans force these reforms, we will never have a hope of a representative government.

There is no right or left. Just a people divided by our rulers so we fight each other instead of banding together & hanging them from the lampposts for their crimes against the American People & the world for that matter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors