Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cb062817dAPR.jpg

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Report: Sanctuary City San Francisco to Pay Illegal Alien $190,000 Because Police Called ICE

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...d-ice-in-violation-of-citys-sanctuary-policy/

............and SF outlaws flavored e-juice......SF isn't liberal, it isn't progressive,it isn't enlightened it does the bidding of the corporate elite.....and spews idiotic leftist rhetoric to dimwits who are to stupid to peek behind the curtain. This is so mind numbingly illogical I thought it was written in the Onion,but then hey ....TIC....this is California.
What do you expect from the people who bring you such notables as Pelosi and Harris and Moonbeam?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you expect from the people who bring you such notables as Pelosi and Harris and Moonbeam?

if it wasn't for immigration.legal and illegal, and the welfare checks handed over to them, the state of California would be bleeding residents, people who work for a living are making an exodus out of the state....and american workers are being replaced by illegal aliens.Basiclly the DNC represents the interests of forgien nationals, and globalist corporations....they don't represent Americans.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
if it wasn't for immigration.legal and illegal, and the welfare checks handed over to them, the state of California would be bleeding residents, people who work for a living are making an exodus out of the state....and american workers are being replaced by illegal aliens.Basiclly the DNC represents the interests of forgien nationals, and globalist corporations....they don't represent Americans.
Well, I have an old college buddy who moved his electronics fabrication business out of L.A. and into Nevada. I talked with him last year, California and L.A. went nuts with inventory taxes and environmental taxes since he uses wave soldering machines for PCB fabrication. He runs a small shop with 30 employees. The move to Nevada saved him over 1.5 Million in taxes per year. A pretty sizeable chunk of money for a shop that generates 4.1 Million in Gross Profit per year.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I have an old college buddy who moved his electronics fabrication business out of L.A. and into Nevada. I talked with him last year, California and L.A. went nuts with inventory taxes and environmental taxes since he uses wave soldering machines for PCB fabrication. He runs a small shop with 30 employees. The move to Nevada saved him over 1.5 Million in taxes per year. A pretty sizeable chunk of money for a shop that generates 4.1 Million in Gross Profit per year.
Yea I know of several businesses that are moving out of Cali, some have headed to Nevada. Not to mention a lot of people I've come across who used to live in Cali and are spreading out as they move to AZ, NV, OR, WA etc.

The downside to that is while many may be unhappy with Cali and are happy to leave they many times bring their liberal b.s. with them and shit up perfectly good states. Start overcrowding towns, getting all up in the business of towns and counties regarding this right and that right, water rights for example. They don't move to nice areas to embrace the existing values they drag their baggage with and spread like a disease.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I know of several businesses that are moving out of Cali, some have headed to Nevada. Not to mention a lot of people I've come across who used to live in Cali and are spreading out as they move to AZ, NV, OR, WA etc.

The downside to that is while many may be unhappy with Cali and are happy to leave they many times bring their liberal b.s. with them and shit up perfectly good states. Start overcrowding towns, getting all up in the business of towns and counties regarding this right and that right, water rights for example. They don't move to nice areas to embrace the existing values they drag their baggage with and spread like a disease.
Fair is fair... it was Eastern libs fleeing to California that ruined it in the first place.... It's tidal flow........

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

That is precisely the reason we left Oregon. I grew up there, and it was a beautiful place to live, once upon a time. By 1995, I couldn't stand it anymore, and moved to Central Oregon, but it was the same there. Portland rules the state. So we came to South Dakota where there is still some semblance of sanity. :) Nobody on the Left wants to live here, so we should be safe for quite a while.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is precisely the reason we left Oregon. I grew up there, and it was a beautiful place to live, once upon a time. By 1995, I couldn't stand it anymore, and moved to Central Oregon, but it was the same there. Portland rules the state. So we came to South Dakota where there is still some semblance of sanity. :) Nobody on the Left wants to live here, so we should be safe for quite a while.
yeah you should be good...there is no charming ethnic cuisine for them.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nobody on the Left wants to live here, so we should be safe for quite a while.

I wouldn't bet on that. Californians have been invading Idaho for years. Mostly retired fucks wanting out of the State and then they come and try to make Idaho like California. They write their little "letters to the Editor" and go to local government functions about bike paths, walking trails, services and etc.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do not understand why people watch Morning Joe I think it is called.

However it is not appropriate for the 'leader of the free world' to be talkin trash.
Well maybe it is.
Could it be that at heart he is just trash with money?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oregon was better before all the CaliPrunians moved up there.
used to live there.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is just cruel beyond comprehension Smokie.
Like something a Muslim Terrorist would think.

Were you laughing at the people being dragged under the terrorist vehicle in the Westminster terrorist attack by vehicle?

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fixed that for ya. You forgot to put the "white" in there. Can't be forgetting the racist element if your a true Trump hater. ;)
fixed it per your racist views maybe?

I stated it as I wanted to.
Trash is trash and knows no skin tone or religious boundaries.
And not even economic boundaries.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
do ya'll notice how the childeren of the elite political class are being given jobs as the face of the propoganda mills.......and we are supposed to believe the media is trustworthy ...LOL..
Palin children?
Trump children?
Bush children?

You are correct just have a partisan blinder limited view.

None of the media is trustworthy.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...lying-ore-militia-shooting-article-1.3284006?
FBI agent indicted, accused of lying about shooting at slain Oregon militia member LaVoy Finicum
An FBI agent has been indicted and accused of lying about firing shots at slain Oregon militia member LaVoy Finicum during a fatal roadside encounter, according to report.

A year-long investigation prompted charges of making a false statement with the intent to obstruct justice against the agent, the Oregonian reported.

He was not immediately identified pending a federal court appearance Wednesday in Portland.

Oregon state troopers noted multiple rifle casings where the FBI agents had been standing during the Jan. 26, 2016, shooting. During a later probe, the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office determined one agent fired two shots at Finicum’s pickup truck after it crashed into a snowbank. The team of federal agents then covered up the shooting by removing the casings, the sheriff alleged.

The initial shots the agent fired failed to hit Finicum, 54. He was fatally shot moments later when troopers opened fire.

One bullet struck his heart.
[Hazy's note: Mr Finicum was not armed at the time. He was shot as he reached to answer his cellphone]
l

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Palin children?
Trump children?
Bush children?

You are correct just have a partisan blinder limited view.

None of the media is trustworthy.
I think it was a general comment.......

But it does still lean. Left......

Nepotism especially incestuous nepotism rein in the halls of power. That's the way of the elites.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Makes a hell of a lot of sense. I think he's got it. Use Sub to fake the transponder & civilian vessel to do the op so in case anyone overflies they are not discovered creating an overt act of war.

7 dead crew, might be about the size of a standing deck watch that time of night between port, starboard & stern lookouts, armed sentries forward & aft, and 2 bridge officers.

1hr of a false transponder track/trail to cover approach to ship in small inflatable or w/ SDUs w/ spec ops, blow electronic radars, comms & maneuvering w/ directed EMP weapon from Crystal. Take out standing watch. Accomplish real objective (? Create false flag or steal codes, crypto gear, comm gear, download computer intel & frequency settngs), stash bodies below water line where you intend to strike. Retreat to sub, Crystal rams Fitzgerald while sub makes getaway to cover the op as an accident at sea knowing the Navy could never admit they allowed it to happen.

Flip transponder back to Crystal & call coast guard to report collision at sea to explain it all away. Crystal rendezvous w/ sub at sea on other side of island, transfers remnants of Teams, EMP, weapons & intel while all eyes are on Fitzgerald's plight & then continues on to port for investigation. They did another weird maneuver NE of the island there as well. It is quite plausible. In fact is is only thing that makes sense to me.

One thing is for sure, Fitzgerald was dead in water at point of collision or the damage would have shown massive scraping down both sides of both ships from combined momentum and Fitzgerald might have been cut in two because her hull would not have dissipated momentum perpendicular to the hull by drifting from impact but instead would have held her line and bit the water while under way exposing her hull to full force of the impact's momentum. That cargo ship would have cut her in two at 20 knots under those conditions. That much momentum simply would not stop with so little damage to both ships. That is a fact.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors