Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Beck must be an absolute moron for letting that Tomi Lahren slip through his fingers. She was the only thing keeping that network alive.

He must have told her to apologize for her views and found out it don't work that way. Hope this experience has not screwed her up over at Fox News as Mr Hannity seems to have taken an interest in her over recent weeks.

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2017/03/...om-the-blaze-will-not-return-from-suspension/

The Republicans need to get their heads out of their collective tail ends and stop attacking each other. It was people like Milo & Tomi Lahren that helped get Trump Elected and give Republicans a majority in the house & senate. They are squandering their power by attacking their own. Why can't they realize they are stronger United.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
818d1aa2ba4cf33addac84e4f7035e73.jpg

I

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Beck must be an absolute moron for letting that Tomi Lahren slip through his fingers. She was the only thing keeping that network alive.

He must have told her to apologize for her views and found out it don't work that way. Hope this experience has not screwed her up over at Fox News as Mr Hannity seems to have taken an interest in her over recent weeks.

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2017/03/...om-the-blaze-will-not-return-from-suspension/

The Republicans need to get their heads out of their collective tail ends and stop attacking each other. It was people like Milo & Tomi Lahren that helped get Trump Elected and give Republicans a majority in the house & senate. They are squandering their power by attacking their own. Why can't they realize they are stronger United.

because the idea that we have a two party system representing opposing political views is a myth.We have a Uniparty of global elite that basiclly have the same agenda ..world goverment...they both support mass immigration of illiterate third worlders , and the destruction of Westeren Civilization , A war economy, a fiat currency,censorship of speech and thought, massive goverment survelliance,The death of the Individuals rights and freedoms under the guise of the collective good or "To save the Planet"....The GOP establishment are puppets of the elite the only difference between the GOP and the DNC is that the rank and file republican has the integrity to realize their party establishment are wolves in sheep's clothing, that they are the enemies of the republic.Whereas the DNC is supported by their rank and file who for the most part lack the integrity to admitt they've been conned...it is an idea that most liberals especially white "educated" liberals can't face....they see themselves as the party of intellectuals and the GOP as the party of the ignorant.It is a blow to thier egos to face the idea they voted for people who are stupid, evil, blood thirsty, war mongering,perverted,thugs just because those people had a black skin or a vagina...they prop up the DNC not because they support them, but because they don't want to admitt to the world and themselves they are such shallow,venal bigots that can be manipulated so easily....This is changing or it was changing... the nomination of Sanders was a bone thrown to those half awake, but in the end it was a con job. I had some hope for the DNC, but the fact that their rank and file are swallowing the "Trump is Hitler" bullshit means they are still not willing to face themselves. The still won't attempt to reform or destroy their party and take it back...They are going to go along with the witch hunt and externalize their enemy, rather than wake up and realize that Trump is being attacked by the shadow state..the same shadow state that took Bernie from them and gave them Hilary....the same shadow state that gave them 8 more years of the same shit Bush peddeled , but did it by painting their puppet black.

As for Beck ...he's a Sabbath goy.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I FUCKING love this...Johnny Rotten one of the Godfathers of Punk rock speaks out in support of Trump and Nigel Farage, and populisim...Like Milo said..the Right wing is the new counter culture...Punk rock was a geniune cultural populisim against the sleazy corporate control over culture, it is just another illustration that the worldwide left is a creation of the elite....how cool is this.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...nd-johnny-rotten-praises-brexit-trump-farage/

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here goes their last ditch effort:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...rats-question-president-trumps-mental-health/
Democrats Invoke 25th Amendment, Question Trump’s Mental Health
Ted-Lieu--640x480.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Democratic lawmakers are openly questioning President Donald Trump’s mental health, and a growing number of them are invoking the 25th Amendment as a springboard to introduce legislation that would allow former presidents and vice presidents to determine if Trump is mentally unfit for office.
Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR), Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA), and Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) are among several of these Democrats, according to The Hill. Franken reportedly said “a few” Republican colleagues have expressed concerns to him about Trump’s mental health, and Lieu plans to introduce legislation that would require the presence of a psychiatrist or psychologist in the White House.

Breitbart News previously reported that Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA) had launched an online petition to force the Republican Party to submit then-presidential nominee Trump to a psychiatric evaluation.

Last week, Rep. Blumenauer used baseless allegations about Trump’s mental health as a springboard to invoke the 25th Amendment in a floor speech. And in an interview with CNN this weekend, Rep. Jackie Spier (D-CA) said Trump “has got to get a grip. The 25th Amendment is there if the president becomes incapacitated.”

The 25th Amendment was ratified in 1967 following President John F. Kennedy’s 1963 assassination. It allows the Vice President to become President in the event the president resigns or is removed from office by his cabinet for being “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.”

In an op-ed he penned in the The Oregonian, Blumenauer suggested there was a “fatal flaw” in the 25th Amendment that allows the president to fire his Cabinet — which is granted the right to determine the president’s ability to serve — in order to “prevent the application of the amendment.” He added, “The alternative process spelled out by the amendment leaves the decision to the vice president and a so-far-undefined body created by Congress.”

Blumenauer said he is working to introduce legislation that would allow for living former presidents and vice presidents to form that body that would determine whether the president is mentally fit for office.

According to Breitbart News’ legal analyst Ken Klukowski, “Any law that would transfer the ability to take away presidential power from a group of Senate-confirmed group of senior Republicans and hand it over to a body mostly made of up Democrats is a naked attempt to invalidate the 2016 election.”

A recent article in NPR presented a debate around the question of whether a president’s mental health should be made public. Arthur Caplan, a bioethicist at New York University’s Langone Medical Center, told NPR that he believes “If, say, a president is showing cognitive decline, the people and Congress should be aware of it and be able to argue it.”

Meanwhile, President Trump’s longtime personal physician, Dr. Harold N. Bornstein, told the New York Times that he would not test his mental state if he was appointed as the White House doctor.

Some medical experts say allegations about President Trump’s mental health from lawmakers and mental health experts are both baseless, and have a tainted political agenda at their core.

“You cannot diagnose someone in the public eye based solely on their TV interviews,” Los Angeles-based cardiologist and internist Dr. Afshine Emrani told Breitbart News. “A lot of these things are politically motivated and it irks me. That’s like me saying someone has heart problems by just seeing them on a TV show. You need to see the patient, examine them, take blood and perform an ECG. You can’t diagnose a heart attack by someone saying they have chest pain on TV. Psychiatry is the same.”

Dr. Emrani said he does not want people to “belittle mental illness because they have a political agenda,” adding, “psychiatric name-calling and bullying is against their professional code. They should be exposed for what they are.” He added, “I can guarantee an overwhelming majority of them voted against Trump.”

He referred to an article published by the New York Times about 35 psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers who signed a petition to diagnose Trump from afar.

They wrote that “the grave emotional instability indicated by Mr. Trump’s speech and actions makes him incapable of serving safely as president.”

In response to that, Dr. Emrani told Breitbart News, “What I would love to do is have them declare what their political affiliations are to prove that this was politically motivated,” noting that the majority of people who serve in the mental health field are overwhelmingly liberal.

“A number of people have wanted to interview me about Trump but I’ve declined,” Dr. Emrani said. “The reason I am accepting this interview [with Breitbart News] is because of the dangers to those who are truly mentally ill. You can say his policies are bad, but to make fun of a psychiatric illness is irresponsible and hurtful to those who truly suffer.”

Dr. Emrani said, “the media was swooning over Barack Obama and covered up every mistake he made. But with Trump, they blow everything up. Are you telling me half of America voted for a mentally ill man? And that a mentally ill man blew out a candidate who was groomed her entire life for the presidency? Is this how you go high when they go low? That is crazy.”

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Two steps forward(progressive), one step back(conservative).

It's rare for government/law/regulation to take that step back. Just off the top of my head, I can't think of one. The problem with rebublicans right now is that they finally got some otherwise good Tea Party type candidates in office. I like many of them ideologically. For instance, of two of my Reps, one is an obvious progressive RINO that I vote against every election and the other is a small government, constitution loving Tea Party guy. I mostly like him. But, the Tea Party guy is a hardliner. He was against the repeal bill because it sucked, it didn't go far enough.

I much prefer the Tea Party types in general but they need to get their heads out of their ass's. They want two, or even three, steps back. Ryancare was one step back and they would not vote for it. They will never get two steps back so all they are doing is preventing one step back. One step back is better than no steps back.

I get being a hard no on legislation that is two steps forward. But these Freedom Caucus guys need to bend when it comes to taking only one step back. It's not enough to have a hard stance. They have to take what they can get going back because Congress is not going to go back at the pace they have been going forward. The Tea Party folks need to get a dose of reality and take what they can get. They can be, and should be, hardliners on legislation that is progressive but they are going to have to take what they can get going back.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here goes their last ditch effort:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...rats-question-president-trumps-mental-health/
Democrats Invoke 25th Amendment, Question Trump’s Mental Health
Ted-Lieu--640x480.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Democratic lawmakers are openly questioning President Donald Trump’s mental health, and a growing number of them are invoking the 25th Amendment as a springboard to introduce legislation that would allow former presidents and vice presidents to determine if Trump is mentally unfit for office.
Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR), Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA), and Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) are among several of these Democrats, according to The Hill. Franken reportedly said “a few” Republican colleagues have expressed concerns to him about Trump’s mental health, and Lieu plans to introduce legislation that would require the presence of a psychiatrist or psychologist in the White House.

Breitbart News previously reported that Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA) had launched an online petition to force the Republican Party to submit then-presidential nominee Trump to a psychiatric evaluation.

Last week, Rep. Blumenauer used baseless allegations about Trump’s mental health as a springboard to invoke the 25th Amendment in a floor speech. And in an interview with CNN this weekend, Rep. Jackie Spier (D-CA) said Trump “has got to get a grip. The 25th Amendment is there if the president becomes incapacitated.”

The 25th Amendment was ratified in 1967 following President John F. Kennedy’s 1963 assassination. It allows the Vice President to become President in the event the president resigns or is removed from office by his cabinet for being “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.”

In an op-ed he penned in the The Oregonian, Blumenauer suggested there was a “fatal flaw” in the 25th Amendment that allows the president to fire his Cabinet — which is granted the right to determine the president’s ability to serve — in order to “prevent the application of the amendment.” He added, “The alternative process spelled out by the amendment leaves the decision to the vice president and a so-far-undefined body created by Congress.”

Blumenauer said he is working to introduce legislation that would allow for living former presidents and vice presidents to form that body that would determine whether the president is mentally fit for office.

According to Breitbart News’ legal analyst Ken Klukowski, “Any law that would transfer the ability to take away presidential power from a group of Senate-confirmed group of senior Republicans and hand it over to a body mostly made of up Democrats is a naked attempt to invalidate the 2016 election.”

A recent article in NPR presented a debate around the question of whether a president’s mental health should be made public. Arthur Caplan, a bioethicist at New York University’s Langone Medical Center, told NPR that he believes “If, say, a president is showing cognitive decline, the people and Congress should be aware of it and be able to argue it.”

Meanwhile, President Trump’s longtime personal physician, Dr. Harold N. Bornstein, told the New York Times that he would not test his mental state if he was appointed as the White House doctor.

Some medical experts say allegations about President Trump’s mental health from lawmakers and mental health experts are both baseless, and have a tainted political agenda at their core.

“You cannot diagnose someone in the public eye based solely on their TV interviews,” Los Angeles-based cardiologist and internist Dr. Afshine Emrani told Breitbart News. “A lot of these things are politically motivated and it irks me. That’s like me saying someone has heart problems by just seeing them on a TV show. You need to see the patient, examine them, take blood and perform an ECG. You can’t diagnose a heart attack by someone saying they have chest pain on TV. Psychiatry is the same.”

Dr. Emrani said he does not want people to “belittle mental illness because they have a political agenda,” adding, “psychiatric name-calling and bullying is against their professional code. They should be exposed for what they are.” He added, “I can guarantee an overwhelming majority of them voted against Trump.”

He referred to an article published by the New York Times about 35 psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers who signed a petition to diagnose Trump from afar.

They wrote that “the grave emotional instability indicated by Mr. Trump’s speech and actions makes him incapable of serving safely as president.”

In response to that, Dr. Emrani told Breitbart News, “What I would love to do is have them declare what their political affiliations are to prove that this was politically motivated,” noting that the majority of people who serve in the mental health field are overwhelmingly liberal.

“A number of people have wanted to interview me about Trump but I’ve declined,” Dr. Emrani said. “The reason I am accepting this interview [with Breitbart News] is because of the dangers to those who are truly mentally ill. You can say his policies are bad, but to make fun of a psychiatric illness is irresponsible and hurtful to those who truly suffer.”

Dr. Emrani said, “the media was swooning over Barack Obama and covered up every mistake he made. But with Trump, they blow everything up. Are you telling me half of America voted for a mentally ill man? And that a mentally ill man blew out a candidate who was groomed her entire life for the presidency? Is this how you go high when they go low? That is crazy.”
I sincerely hope this works...it will set the precedent to require ALL goverment officials have an attending psychatrist..it will turn the DNC into a laughingstock. While the working people of America struggle the best the DNC has to offer is not any form of help, but political grandstanding of the most sophmoric types.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sincerely hope this works...it will set the precedent to require ALL goverment officials have an attending psychatrist..it will turn the DNC into a laughingstock. While the working people of America struggle the best the DNC has to offer is not any form of help, but political grandstanding of the most sophmoric types.
I think it's funny 'cause they all got the idea of using the 25th from a movie...talk about sophomoric types.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out the prevalent mentality of the brainwashed and ill informed in the letter to the editor below:
http://www.centredaily.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/article140716383.html

By now, it’s pretty clear that Trump’s “Obama wiretapped me” accusation is a fabrication. Many Republicans in Congress don’t believe Trump, and have said he should apologize.

Trump also fabricated the ridiculous claim that millions of illegal aliens voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016.

The worst thing about these accusations is not the possibility that Trump is a liar. A more disturbing possibility is that Trump actually believes these claims. This would mean that Trump is mentally ill, unable to distinguish fantasy from reality.

It is dangerous when a deranged man has control over nuclear weapons. And when a crisis occurs, we know we cannot depend on Trump to tell us the truth.

Fortunately for America, the U. S. Constitution has the 25th Amendment. This amendment allows the president to be removed if he is unable to carry out the duties of the office. Unless Trump admits that he was lying, it may be time to invoke this amendment and remove him from office until a psychiatrist can certify that he is able to perform his duties.

Robert Baillie, State College

-------------------------------
If any of y'all know Mr Baillie please tell him about a condo I have for sale in Stiltsville.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out the prevalent mentality of the brainwashed and ill informed in the letter to the editor below:
http://www.centredaily.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/article140716383.html

By now, it’s pretty clear that Trump’s “Obama wiretapped me” accusation is a fabrication. Many Republicans in Congress don’t believe Trump, and have said he should apologize.

Trump also fabricated the ridiculous claim that millions of illegal aliens voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016.

The worst thing about these accusations is not the possibility that Trump is a liar. A more disturbing possibility is that Trump actually believes these claims. This would mean that Trump is mentally ill, unable to distinguish fantasy from reality.

It is dangerous when a deranged man has control over nuclear weapons. And when a crisis occurs, we know we cannot depend on Trump to tell us the truth.

Fortunately for America, the U. S. Constitution has the 25th Amendment. This amendment allows the president to be removed if he is unable to carry out the duties of the office. Unless Trump admits that he was lying, it may be time to invoke this amendment and remove him from office until a psychiatrist can certify that he is able to perform his duties.

Robert Baillie, State College

-------------------------------
If any of y'all know Mr Baillie please tell him about a condo I have for sale in Stiltsville.
Well I guess Robert doesn't bother even reading the propoganda mills ..it seems pretty damn clear by now Obama was having Trump and his inner circle under survellance...a long with the fact that there are 30 million illegal aliens in the country who had a very very vested interest in this election ,illegal aliens who broke the laws of the US daily for years who had drivers licenses, can this imbecile Robert Baillie explain to me why 30 million fucking criminals who have the potential to sway an election that had the promise of granting them amnesty somehow decided that obeying our voting laws was suddenly sacrosanct while ignoring our immigration laws was bueno.......it's easier in America to get a voting ballot than it is for an underage girl to get an abortion...and the DNC are more than happy to lend a helping hand for either.

You would have to be a liberal or a complete cretin to think for a moment that this woman who voted 5 times illegally in US elections was somehow a fluke.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/1...ced-to-8-years-in-prison-for-voter-fraud.html

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Dickhead Cheney has thrown in with Pelosi, Schumer, Fienstien, Madonna, Sarah Silverman, Al Franken, Micheal Moore, and John Mc Cain....in the Boris and Natasha conspiracy theory.......come on all you good liberals explain to me how you suckle now at the tit of Dick Cheney. .....Yeah there's no shadow state...who you gonna believe CNN or your lying eyes.

DICK CHENEY: 'No question' Russia meddled in the US election, and it could be 'an act of war'

• 7h
  • FACEBOOK
  • LINKEDIN
  • TWITTER
  • EMAIL
  • Economic Times

In a wide-ranging speech at the Economic Times' Global Business Summit on Monday, former US Vice President Dick Cheney spoke unequivocally about Russia's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.

Cheney said there were a "rising number of threats" in the world that, beyond national security, "even pose a threat to the globalization movements you're here to talk about today."

Segueing into talking about Russian President Vladimir Putin, Cheney warned of Russia's aggressive actions.

"I think he has designs on the Baltics. ... We know he wanted Crimea — he took it," said Cheney, who pointed to previous Russian cyber campaigns against Baltic states and Russia's recent moves to nuclearize its European enclave of Kaliningrad.

On the subject of the 2016 election, Cheney said Russia attacked the US in a possible act of war.

ADVERTISING
    inRead invented by Teads

"There's no question that there was a very serious effort made by Mr. Putin and his government, his organization, to interfere in major ways with our basic fundamental democratic processes," Cheney said. "In some quarters, that could be considered an act of war.

"I would not underestimate the weight that we as Americans assign to Russian attempts to interfere with our process," Cheney concluded.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Dickhead Cheney has thrown in with Pelosi, Schumer, Fienstien, Madonna, Sarah Silverman, Al Franken, Micheal Moore, and John Mc Cain....in the Boris and Natasha conspiracy theory.......come on all you good liberals explain to me how you suckle now at the tit of Dick Cheney. .....Yeah there's no shadow state...who you gonna believe CNN or your lying eyes.

DICK CHENEY: 'No question' Russia meddled in the US election, and it could be 'an act of war'

• 7h
  • FACEBOOK
  • LINKEDIN
  • TWITTER
  • EMAIL
  • Economic Times

In a wide-ranging speech at the Economic Times' Global Business Summit on Monday, former US Vice President Dick Cheney spoke unequivocally about Russia's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.

Cheney said there were a "rising number of threats" in the world that, beyond national security, "even pose a threat to the globalization movements you're here to talk about today."

Segueing into talking about Russian President Vladimir Putin, Cheney warned of Russia's aggressive actions.

"I think he has designs on the Baltics. ... We know he wanted Crimea — he took it," said Cheney, who pointed to previous Russian cyber campaigns against Baltic states and Russia's recent moves to nuclearize its European enclave of Kaliningrad.

On the subject of the 2016 election, Cheney said Russia attacked the US in a possible act of war.

ADVERTISING
    inRead invented by Teads

"There's no question that there was a very serious effort made by Mr. Putin and his government, his organization, to interfere in major ways with our basic fundamental democratic processes," Cheney said. "In some quarters, that could be considered an act of war.

"I would not underestimate the weight that we as Americans assign to Russian attempts to interfere with our process," Cheney concluded.

Starting to sound like Sessions and Comey are proceeding with the Pedogate investigation after all.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

• 7h
  • FACEBOOK
  • LINKEDIN
  • TWITTER
  • EMAIL
  • Economic Times

ADVERTISING
    inRead invented by Teads

Part for the course Rinos be rinos. Progressive is not exclusively demicrats...... the progressive movement started with republicans afterall.....
Dick Vader is and always has been of the shoot first McCain wing of the party. That's why the press hates him..... It's only been eight years.. remember when he was Veep????

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sense a lot of blowback will come on this one

d6b8526c70cc5c5f390100f46be15b38.jpg

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Figured they would stop at nothing to cast scrutiny away from the Clintons & protect them. Know it's not fake.

Well duh... how to get everyone to ignore your crime.... accuse the other guy of worse...
Pretty much describes the last election and current news cycle.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What cracks me up about Trump, he says outlandish shit. Everyone thinks he's mental, then oops, out slips some info that maybe he's not so batshit crazy. He tweeted about the obama admin eavesdropping on him, everyone said noooo, that's cray cray. Then it turns out they're getting closer to finding out who was listening in, who leaked what and that yea, the obummer admin likely knew about it. Sure there may not be a smoking gun in terms of obummer caught in a photograph holding a glass to Trump's bedroom door but it hardly means innocence.

A bunch of pedantic twats try to make it out like obummer had nothing to do with it. Yea, that's why crime bosses are sought after despite the fact they're not actually slinging the dope, whoring themselves or grinding the coke into fine powder. They're still behind it and to pretend otherwise is a speshul level of stupid. I'm sure all the 'incidental' data collection of the Trump campaign under the party of the opposition who was publicly in support of the competition during an election cycle wrought with fraud and lies and failed coverups by the dems was all purely happy accident.

Trump complains about illegals voting, the left denies it. Then they discover 'welcome baskets' intended for illegals and refugees and what's in the welcome basket? Voter registration cards - wait what? How'd that get in there! That's not mine! Like a sad sketch of Austin Powers trying to deny it's his penis pump and out comes the warranty card, the receipt, the book about how much he likes penis pumps etc etc.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://x-tremenews.com/2017/03/27/largest-mosque-europe-burning-today-south-london/
THE LARGEST MOSQUE IN EUROPE: WAS BURNING DOWN TODAY IN SOUTH LONDON
2CC98A1800000578-3250162-image-a-17_1443283925510.jpg

Ablaze: Pictured is the Baitul Futuh in Morden, South London, which is the largest in western Europe

Seventy firefighters in south London are battling an enormous blaze which engulfed western Europe’s largest mosque.

Ten fire engines were dispatched to deal with the fire at the Baitful Futuh mosque in Morden, which started burning around midday.

A man has been taken to hospital for smoke inhalation, but community leaders have said they do not believe anybody else was affected. The cause of the blaze is not yet known.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://x-tremenews.com/2017/03/27/largest-mosque-europe-burning-today-south-london/
THE LARGEST MOSQUE IN EUROPE: WAS BURNING DOWN TODAY IN SOUTH LONDON
2CC98A1800000578-3250162-image-a-17_1443283925510.jpg

Ablaze: Pictured is the Baitul Futuh in Morden, South London, which is the largest in western Europe

Seventy firefighters in south London are battling an enormous blaze which engulfed western Europe’s largest mosque.

Ten fire engines were dispatched to deal with the fire at the Baitful Futuh mosque in Morden, which started burning around midday.

A man has been taken to hospital for smoke inhalation, but community leaders have said they do not believe anybody else was affected. The cause of the blaze is not yet known.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
C8B_HadW0AA3Ynn.jpg

ANTIFA posters

That is AntiFREE..... That poster is the definition of facism.

Please do not repeat the false narratives. Call the facist protestors the facists they are.

Just remember until Japan bombed Hawaii. The US was a neutral in ww2. Supporting one side with arms and the other with policy..... Japan force a shift in policy....
Yeah I'm saying if not for Dec 7.... we likely would have been on Hitler side in Ww2. That is who the Democrats who were in power supported. Read a history book you learn stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors