Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NuAyvgp.jpg

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The media is what got him in a position to be elected president...
Correction. Trump's ability to manipulate the media is what got him elected President.
I actually thought he was going to ease up on them a little but apparently he is just having too much fun to stop.
The entire "mainstream" media wasted all of their precious airtime this weekend talking about crowd sizes. Next weekend, he'll get them to waste all of their cycles on Baskin Robbins' new flavor. Will they EVER figure out that he is just luring them into doing this?

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cut the man some slack. If it was the first time in 8 years that you were near a nice ass, you'd grab it too.

Why aren't the wenches protesting him? Trump only talked about it. Barry actually did it. See? Hypocrisy.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just another case of a washed up celeb who thinks the law does not apply to her speech or actions. They will begin to learn the hard way I guess.
You mean the laws do apply to them?
I have seen virtually no evidence of that.
There is an apparent celebrity exemption.

Lindsey Lohan is the first to come to mind.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. Farmers and ranchers do it all the time. One year potato prices will be high, the next year everybody and their brother grows potatoes and the market price drops because of the glut. This has been minimized now by farming associations but still happens to a degree.

The Texas drought a couple years ago caused Texas cattlemen to sell off their herds at low prices because they couldn't feed them. The next two years there was record cattle prices because of the lack of Texas beef.

You don't know much about farming and commodity prices. Farming is boom and bust based on supply. The green stuff would certainly drop in price if legalized across the country. It's extremely easy to grow, it's a weed, and lots of people would try to cash in creating a glut in supply.
You are correct.. but I meant the average family farmer/rancher..... not Corporate Ag/farming/ranching or Commodities prices. There is a big difference. . One get subsides the other subsidies thier income with wellfare.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is not gonna last long. Just saw this headline and if true he will be going down.

'Trump says he is at war with the media.'

The media is what got him in a position to be elected president.....

I wonder who he is appointing to head his Ministry of Truth?
Do you ever get tired of making an ass out of yourself? or do you inhabit one of those leftist echo chambers like NY or SF in which you throw idiotic platitudes on walls like shit and seei what sticks....what got Trump elected was wikileaks expsoing the media's complicity in stealing the DNC nomination from Sanders, and attempting to steal the election with fake news,and phony polls..before the election the media was already submitting their copy to the Hilary campagin for approval....if that Hag had been elected we would have had a ministry of truth ...the media wouldn't have submitted their copy for approval they would have collected their copy from the whitehouse..you truly are an imbecile,...with a pussyhat.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
'Alternative Facts'

We will wait and see.
this is gonna be fun.
I see....so when telling your bullshit lies don't work you turn to ask us to believe in your claivoyant abilities.....I call..... fake prophecy...you belong to the same group of seers who told us to believe that Hilary would win the presidency by the largest margin in american history, that she would capture the electorial college by a massive margin......after all the failures the left has had in their abilities to use their third eye I think y'all would be better of reading tea leaves in a gypo carnival.....as for the fun part..it's already been a hoot for us...it's been a hoot watching wikileaks expose Hilary,It's been a hoot watch Debbie Waserman Schultz getting caught and be kicked out out of being the DNC chair..it's been a hoot watching Huma and Weiner go down in flames,It's been a hoot watching Donna Brazil getting caught feeding answers to Hilary, It was rolling on the floor shake your ass fun watching Trump win...but the real icing the real fun was watching the liberals of america..crying.... crash and burn and have them have a total infantile meltdown ...go full retard....that was FUN

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
'Alternative Facts'

We will wait and see.
this is gonna be fun.
Yeah... she got caught using a recycled Dem talking point so what... if not mistaken Alternate Facts was a term introduced by the 1st Obama press guy in the WH press briefing.

See people the fact is Trump was Dem longer than he's been a Repub..... he learned what he knows of politics as a Dem.. Therefore he uses Dem tactics.

We all know the dems can't stand looking in mirrors.... all they see is their hypocrisy when they do..

Only the dems can preach diversity to combat division. Then accuse the right of racism when they don't use the correct labels.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see....so when telling your bullshit lies don't work you turn to ask us to believe in your claivoyant abilities.....I call..... fake prophecy...you belong to the same group of seers who told us to believe that Hilary would win the presidency by the largest margin in american history, that she would capture the electorial college by a massive margin......after all the failures the left has had in their abilities to use their third eye I think y'all would be better of reading tea leaves in a gypo carnival.....as for the fun part..it's already been a hoot for us...it's been a hoot watching wikileaks expose Hilary,It's been a hoot watch Debbie Waserman Schultz getting caught and be kicked out out of being the DNC chair..it's been a hoot watching Huma and Weiner go down in flames,It's been a hoot watching Donna Brazil getting caught feeding answers to Hilary, It was rolling on the floor shake your ass fun watching Trump win...but the real icing the real fun was watching the liberals of america..crying.... crash and burn and have them have a total infantile meltdown ...go full retard....that was FUN
So much hatred.
So sorry for you.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah... she got caught using a recycled Dem talking point so what... if not mistaken Alternate Facts was a term introduced by the 1st Obama press guy in the WH press briefing.

See people the fact is Trump was Dem longer than he's been a Repub..... he learned what he knows of politics as a Dem.. Therefore he uses Dem tactics.

We all know the dems can't stand looking in mirrors.... all they see is their hypocrisy when they do..

Only the dems can preach diversity to combat division. Then accuse the right of racism when they don't use the correct labels.

I am registered unaffiliated.
Just because I do not like Trump I am a democrat?
I am either on your side or the other side?
I am on MY side.
heck I did not like Hillary either and voted for Johnson.

LMFAO
Bunch of silly Wabbits.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am registered unaffiliated.
Just because I do not like Trump I am a democrat?
I am either on your side or the other side?
I am on MY side.
heck I did not like Hillary either and voted for Johnson.

LMFAO
Bunch of silly Wabbits.
your a sheep you follow which ever narritive the media and the MTV starlet du jour spouts...it's a cold winter don't forget your pussyhat before you go out.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You just need to learn to get used to it. When the left lose, they go low. Reagan was stupid, Bush was the Devil incarnate, Trump is a facist.

It is what it is. Sour grapes. Vinegar - not wine.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Neo-Communist propaganda. Note the red star medal the Detroit Free Press pinned on Trump.
This caricature makes Trump look fat and stupid.
Put forth by a liberal press to criticize. I get it. Just because I'm a Republican, doesn't mean I can't laugh at it or the pathetic attempts by the left to put forth the agenda that he is a Russian puppet. Unhinged media at its finest! Funny none the less.

mle170121c20170120075317.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What the fuck?

Trump has been President all day. He's had the nuke codes for a couple days. He hasn't fucken nuked anybody! Womins can still vote. He hasn't declared any states white only states. Not one fuckin gas chamber built. He wasted the whole god damned day meating with bidness and union leaders, stopping the TPP, signing a hiring freeze on gov employees and other useless shit.

Hitlery would have nuked Putin by now and signed TPP. Trump is a fucken slacker.

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in no way a Trump supporter but I find it so fucking hilarious they way they're screaming, yelling, crying and throwing a tantrum.

My advice to them is this, next time put up a candidate that isn't a such a pathological lying corrupt Stool Sample and maybe they'd win. I know it's revolutionary but maybe it'd work, ya think?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What the fuck?

Trump has been President all day. He's had the nuke codes for a couple days. He hasn't fucken nuked anybody! Womins can still vote. He hasn't declared any states white only states. Not one fuckin gas chamber built. He wasted the whole god damned day meating with bidness and union leaders, stopping the TPP, signing a hiring freeze on gov employees and other useless shit.

Hitlery would have nuked Putin by now and signed TPP. Trump is a fucken slacker.
He's waiting for orders from Vlad, and I hear in the meantime he's busy grabbing pussy..
the secret service is kidnapping women marchers and taking them to the WH
for him to violate while Melania gets measured for some more gowns

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in no way a Trump supporter but I find it so fucking hilarious they way they're screaming, yelling, crying and throwing a tantrum.

My advice to them is this, next time put up a candidate that isn't a such a pathological lying corrupt Stool Sample and maybe they'd win. I know it's revolutionary but maybe it'd work, ya think?
It's the DNC's fault they lost. If they hadn't stolen the candidacy from Bernie they might have won the election..
I know several and have heard of hundreds of people who would have voted for Bernie
but instead voted for Trump.
The people having tantrums don't get that most others didn't want Hillary and would have voted
for anybody who stood a chance to win except her, even a donkey.
Those same people also don't comprehend that Mrs Clinton epitomizes and represents
all the "qualities" they abhor and accuse Trump of indulging...I think it's amusing also
but at the same time it makes me concerned about the future of mankind.
Maybe we are DEVO.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's waiting for orders from Vlad, and I hear in the meantime he's busy grabbing pussy..
the secret service is kidnapping women marchers and taking them to the WH
for him to violate while Melania gets measured for some more gowns

Oh, okay then. I'll wait for the 3am tweat cuz CNN isn't reporting it. "Grabbed lottsa marcher pussy today but they were all full of sand". #Sandytwat #Greatday

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's the DNC's fault they lost. If they hadn't stolen the candidacy from Bernie they might have won the election..
I know several and have heard of hundreds of people who would have voted for Bernie
but instead voted for Trump.
The people having tantrums don't get that most others didn't want Hillary and would have voted
for anybody who stood a chance to win except her, even a donkey.
Those same people also don't comprehend that Mrs Clinton epitomizes and represents
all the "qualities" they abhor and accuse Trump of indulging...I think it's amusing also
but at the same time it makes me concerned about the future of mankind.
Maybe we are DEVO.
Yep, they really get pissed off when I say "that's what you get when you rig the primaries".

But you know what, the right does this shit too. They will make up excuses for their candidate also. Example the right was off the charts with Clinton when he went into Bosnia screaming Nation Building. I remember that was a major point in the elections when the Shrub was running. But when he went into Iraq they're nothing but cheer leaders. Now don't get me started about how Obama embraced and expanding the Bush Doctrine, oh fucking well. Same asshole just a different mask.

Stumbled across this, laughed my ass off

willy_zpsaf4881bo.jpg

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, okay then. I'll wait for the 3am tweat cuz CNN isn't reporting it. "Grabbed lottsa marcher pussy today but they were all full of sand". #Sandytwat #Greatday

Brah, they use both, CNN and Fox News to communicate.
Breitbart is a cover "they" established after they knocked off Andrew Breitbart in 2012 and took over the op.
You know CNN Cable News Network is an American basic cable and satellite television channel owned by the Turner Broadcasting System division of Time Warner. That Tuner is Ted Turner who was married to Jane Fonda..

Fox on the other hand is owned by Rupert Murdoch who contributed to Killary
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/rup...-for-hillary-fundraiser/2016/02/23/id/715742/
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/29/fox-is-one-of-the-biggest-donors-to-the-clintons/

even though he allegedly supported Trump. Don't be deceived by the smoke and mirrors con game.
It's all bullshit and Donald, Vlad, Hillary, and the rest of them sonsofbitches are in on it.
Especially the Pope and all the other big shot religious figures of all the denominations and religions.

Where I live pussy is always sandy. Sandy pussy makes for leather like dick or blue balls.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, they really get pissed off when I say "that's what you get when you rig the primaries".

But you know what, the right does this shit too. They will make up excuses for their candidate also. Example the right was off the charts with Clinton when he went into Bosnia screaming Nation Building. I remember that was a major point in the elections when the Shrub was running. But when he went into Iraq they're nothing but cheer leaders. Now don't get me started about how Obama embraced and expanding the Bush Doctrine, oh fucking well. Same asshole just a different mask.

willy_zpsaf4881bo.jpg

See my reply to @Time

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Waste of time ;)
So is hanging out shooting the shit on a vaping forum.
Here:
Don't be deceived by the smoke and mirrors con game.
It's all bullshit and Donald, Vlad, Hillary, and the rest of them sonsofbitches are in on it.
Especially the Pope and all the other big shot religious figures of all the denominations and religions.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

willy_zpsaf4881bo.jpg
what? you missed the fact every single democrat in congress with the exception of 1 went along with that shit, and continued to fund it including Obama...I think Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich were the only ones that refused to fund it..and Pat Buchanan and 30 other conservative thinkers signed an open letter condemming the war at it's outset...It was the begining of the end for Bush and the RNC,it was the turning point when alot of republicans who had lived through the Vietnam War era recognized the same old bullshit and realized that the neo-cons had to go...it was when rank and file republicans realized that the globalist had co-opted the party....Bush and Obama together created Trump.That's why Jeb's attempts were so soundly beaten into the ground...Trumps election was a big fuck you to the RNC and the DNC

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meme's
what? you missed the fact every single democrat in congress with the exception of 1 went along with that shit, and continued to fund it including Obama...I think Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich were the only ones that refused to fund it..and Pat Buchanan and 30 other conservative thinkers signed an open letter condemming the war at it's outset...It was the begining of the end for Bush and the RNC,it was the turning point when alot of republicans who had lived through the Vietnam War era recognized the same old bullshit and realized that the neo-cons had to go...it was when rank and file republicans realized that the globalist had co-opted the party....Bush and Obama together created Trump.That's why Jeb's attempts were so soundly beaten into the ground...
Nope, never missed that and it just solidifies my opinion that there is no fundamental difference between the two parties. The're all about Big Government control to rule our lives.

Reagan is turning over in his grave at the perversion that has become the RNC, Daddy Bush started dismantling Reagan's policies as soon as he got in. There is nothing Conservative about the RNC, them and the DNC are two sides of the same fucking coin. All they do is stir up shit so the Plebs are fighting each other rather than uniting to flush the toilet.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So is hanging out shooting the shit on a vaping forum.
Here:
Don't be deceived by the smoke and mirrors con game.
Are you saying its really the Rothchilds dude or wait maybe it is Devo? :)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking media is giving credit to Trump for capturing the Isis head Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi

Here's who the one responsible, but I will give the Chump credit for appointing him as Secretary of Defense.

the-american-military-has-had-its-share-of-total-badasses-12-photos-10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors